It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonga speaks with a 6.7 earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Mods, if this isn't the right place for this move it please.

As previously stated in my Thread In 2012 "God showed me how all things are connected" I said that when Tonga region would have a large quake it would happen after a series of flares. Both M and C class flare have been in the offing and X class were expected but never developed. With activity happening in the Northeast and Sumatra it was only going to be a little bit of time before a larger one hit Tonga. Now that Tonga has spoken I believe you will see more and larger activity in the Pacific. Possibility of Popo erupting.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Link to source please.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Cav, USGS and Space weather.com plus other private sources.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Because I am bored.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Change is welcome.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If you have the proof of a connection between solar flares and earthquakes in this region or any other region, i would love to flag your thread.

What you have posted here is not proof of anything, and is more a wild guess.
The region around Vanatu, Fiji and Tonga is very activ all year around, and quakes in this size is not unusual.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Posted nearly four hours earlier here in Quakewatch 2012 sourced and detailed with more information; including revisions and postings in other networks.

As another poster mentiond, Tonga regularly has M6+ quakes and quite often has M7+ this is not out of the ordinary one whit.

new topics

top topics

join