It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman kills a man over parking space -- (guys cross your legs)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
what disturbs me is we all joke and such, but joking aside, I can't imagine a more terrifying way to die.
that is your final moments for billions and trillions of years alive in the universe, getting your sack jacked by some chick over a parking spot. and to watch your life slip away what must seem ever so slowly, what do you think about with the time your given? realize from this moment on if you want to live with some dignity in death, you must be willing to knock out ANYONE who threatens you violently. i'm talking a perfectly placed forced punch right to their trachea in a moments notice. if peace and negotiation isn't an option, make it one.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
what disturbs me is we all joke and such, but joking aside, I can't imagine a more terrifying way to die.
that is your final moments for billions and trillions of years alive in the universe, getting your sack jacked by some chick over a parking spot. and to watch your life slip away what must seem ever so slowly, what do you think about with the time your given? realize from this moment on if you want to live with some dignity in death, you must be willing to knock out ANYONE who threatens you violently. i'm talking a perfectly placed forced punch right to their trachea in a moments notice. if peace and negotiation isn't an option, make it one.

I know that we laugh and joke about it. I don't now about everyone but for some we laugh and we joke because it's an agreeably insane way to go. And the fact that someone did this is even more so insane. Luckily situations like these don't occur very often. (I hope)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A fella up my cricket club always says wear your box everywhere lol

<< 1   >>

join