It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure - major release this year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I thought that was a Ray Bradbury short shorty ... oops, no, it was a Twilight Zone episode:

To Serve Man (wiki)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
"It's a cookbook! It's a cookbook!"

Somewhere deep in my grey matter I do remember that line.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Of course this is going to sound silly but still, I am entitled to my own opinion. I have always been a believer that, out of the thousands of videos and photos that have been taken, they cant all be bs. All there needs to be is one that was real, and Im pretty sure that has been captured somewhere along the line.

Now for the funny part. I was watching ghost whisperer, I know silly, but sometimes the mind needs something simple to relax. The point is that it was mentioned through the show, "Why is it so hard for people to believe?" Just from this site alone it seems we have many members that has had their ghostly experiences as well as those that have had their own ailen encounters. Same as above, it can't all be bs.

As far as Stephan goes, I think some people forget his roots. He was a major heart surgeon (?) at one point in time. He is not a stupid man. Everyone needs to eat one way or another. If it requires making a few bucks to get the truth out, I certainly wont begrudge the man, nor any of some of the other names that have been mentioned in this thread.

Face it folks, a new dawn is upon us.... I will leave it at that for now.

And thank you OP for bringing this forward

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Disclosure - majore release this year

That's a clever title. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
they are here, and i will prove it to you in 2 months with a minimum 5$ donation that will also get you on my mailing list.
edit on 27-4-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I 100% know there are aliens out there, its so vast there just has to be. However, why cant greer and those like him show us some REAL proof. I've listened to greer claiming he can call the ships down, that would be the greatest disclosure of all time would it not?

Come on Mr Greer, put your money where your mouth is, BRING THEM DOWN so we can all see them.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow, expecting some big news. Could we possibly be finding out that evolutionists are really aliens trying to spread misinformation? I think so.....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
Oh for goodness sake. Enough already with Greer.

A scam movie by a known scam artist. Must have run out of insects to photograph?

Another few minutes of my life wasted.

then why spend the time writing this post?

maybe you should go to another forum that you can give constructive posts to instead of this rubbish.

link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
He also says there are 57 different cataloged types of extraterrestrials.

Wasn't it Hienz that said they had 57 different flavours

Yep your right

peace,sugarcookie1

link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I'll give you $500 if you can prove it now, then, when they arrive, verifying your claim, you get the $.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I'm a little suspect.
He needs funding for his new film even though disclosure will happen next year?
Why does disclosure always seem to be happening next week, next month, next year, but never now?

I interpreted the video clip as Greer saying that "we the people" are going to disclose it to ourselves. I know ...that sounds silly....but I'm pretty sure that's what he was saying.

And for gods sake...... people calling him names and ridiculing him is pathetic...

Greer's overall message is good, and should be listened to..... because he is right on several points.

IF ... IF .... IF you WANT to donate ...he asks a minimum of a dollar ....

There is nothing wrong with that. I would do the same.

Most of us probably waste a dollar every day on something stupid anyway..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just don't get what Greer has been doing since 2001, especially considering what he could've done.

What about back in 2001 he along with all those ex-military people took the US government/military to court over the whole thing? They might not have won, but can you imagine the publicity it would've got? Why don't they cut to the chase now and take them to court? Those ex-military said they'd testify in court so why not give them the chance? And why doesn't Fulford, Wilcock, etc, go along with them? They have stacks of evidence, right?

He often seems genuine, but as with the calling UFO's down thing, if he can do that, why, after over a decade, isn't there any footage of him doing that? (can anyone explain why?) It just doesn't make sense.

If any of us could call UFO's down it'd only be a matter of time before it was posted up on here, why can't he?
edit on 27-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Well.... no doubt we all have our short-comings

Greer is no exception.

And from all that I have read on the Greer situation is that he was probably "duped" on several occasions and I'm sure has several enemies..... enemies made by exactly what he was doing a decade ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Vandettas
At least he's trying. Unlike some people on ATS who thinks debunking facts with opinions is their life's work, he's trying to spread the word. Whether you like this guy or not, he's doing more than anybody else.

Spreading what word? That Mothra is an angelic light being? This is the kind of thing Greer does:

I'd love to have true Disclosure. I believe ardently that there is life elsewhere. I don't know if they've been here, but hope they have. I don;t know if the government knows a bunch they aren't saying, though I suspect they have. But when you hang your hat on people like Greer, all credibility is out the window.

Damn. This alone must mean he loses all credibility. Like really. I don't know how many this has been
brought up about him. Someone says something wrong or does something wrong or interprets something
wrong ONE time, and he is no longer credible.

Did we forget about the disclosure project?

Hell, this means absolutely nothing right? :

"Greer convened the conference with more than 100 other contactees offering testimony. Among the contactees were ..about 20 former government workers, many of them military and security officials, who stepped forward...and called for congressional hearings about such sightings"

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Did we forget about the disclosure project?

Hell, this means absolutely nothing right? :

"Greer convened the conference with more than 100 other contactees offering testimony. Among the contactees were ..about 20 former government workers, many of them military and security officials, who stepped forward...and called for congressional hearings about such sightings"

Thing is, as respectable as some of the demographic in the Disclosure Project group is, Greer has padded the roster with a menagerie of dubious, questionable, and far less than credible story tellers, Clifford Stone with his 57 different varieties of Aliens among them.

Greer has taken a quantity over quality approach, and the project, or group would seem to do very little by way of vetting the credentials and stories of its witness testimonials.

If you want to have a serious discussion, and you want people to take you seriously, leave the clowns at home.

From a money perspective, and from the ufology circus perspective, clown are welcome if they help bring the $. People like Dan Burisch or any other fantasy storyteller get welcome with open arms into ufology if it brings in the $. It wouldn't surprise me the least bit if Dan Burisch even showed up on the Disclosure Project rosters.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if maybe this is how it has to be done?

I remember hearing somewhere that with all these types like Alex Jones, David Icke, David Wilcock, Steven Greer etc etc.... even if they are telling you 90% lies/deception/disinfo, the 10% remaining of truth is really all that matters..... right? Nobody can really provide the WHOLE truth because they would get knocked off.... we all know this.

So maybe they have to play it this way to keep a sort of "low key" approach so they don't get knocked off and it is up to us to discern from their info provided on what is truth n what is not.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I listen to everybody. Greer,Wilcock,Fulford even such far out guys like Michio Kaku.

No, seriously - maybe Greer is a just conman, or he really got threatened by XY for the Disclosure Project. BUT does this discredit all the witnesses from 2001?

Sergeant Karl Wolfe who was claiming to have seen pictures of an alien base on the far side of the moon,
or Wilfried De Brouwer who was Major General of the Belgian Air Force and Chief of Operations in the Air Staff when an exceptional UFO wave took place over Belgium? (I know the picture was maybe faked, but the event was real and lasted about 1 month or so)

Thought they wanted to "testify under oath before congress" ... not before court. Don't know about the legal situation in US of A maybe you can lie there without consequences like they do to you

Then the fact that 9/11 happened same year. I mean if it were true, even one story, the significance is indescribable. As you can see I'm still torn between on what or who to believe.
Any imminent disclosure announcement is to be taken with a MINE of salt imho.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sgotya

So, in the same respect, if you were in a relationship with someone, and they only told you the truth 10% of the time, and they were only faithful to you 10% of the time, while the rest of it was 90% lies, cheating, and taking wholesale advantage of you, you'd be okay with that?

If you happen to have lots of money, I'm single btw.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

While I can appreciate you posting this info regarding Steven Greer and disclosure.To me its honestly an attempt to generate cash...Plan and simple.

Now granted Is efforts are admirable,buts it's still appears to be making very little difference.
Surely he knew the mear mention of disclosure would be an Excellent means to attract a buttload of attention.

Disclosure will come when its time has come...hopefully it's near.
edit on 27-4-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This project will only be funded if at least $43,500 is pledged by Tuesday Jun 26, 3:28pm EDT.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join