It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 14 favorite quotes of all time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
this is a list of all my favorite quotes of all time

1-During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. Gorge Orwell
2-You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain-The Dark knight
3-So what is true for life itself is no less true for the universe: knowing where you came from is no less important than knowing where you are going. Neil Degrase Tyson
4-To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities. Bruce Lee
5-Dying is like peeing in the shower its going to hapen eventuly so why be scared of it? Real Ultimet power
6-All war is deception.Sun Tazu
7-Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death. sun tazu
8-Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.- john lennon
9-Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F Kennedy
10- A true Badass aways pushes things beyond the limits of locic and reson no mater what any athority figures or rational human beings have to say about it-badass birth of a legend
11-We live on front porches and swing life away,We get by just fine here on minimum wageI f love is a labor I'll slave till the end,I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand- rise against swing life away
12-In any war, there are calms between storms.There will be days when we lose faith Days when our allies turn against us... but the day will never come that we forsake this planet and its people. "- Optomis prime
13-If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them... and stab them in the heart. Batman begins
14-A hero of war is that what they see Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust rise against her of war

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Winston Leonard Spencer - Churchill
4th June 1940.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
- William Wallace / Braveheart

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not sure about the the universe."
- Albert Einstein

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
“Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish—a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow—to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested . . . Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
Isaac Newton (A special thanks to all the great contributors to ATS)
edit on 27-4-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This one works as well today as it did when the U.S. was being founded:

"The Liberties of a people never were nor ever will be secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them"

- Patrick Henry

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

i like these , given enough time even your wildest fantasies will become reality .

as above so is below .

and my all time favorite .

to see a world in a grain of sand
and a heaven in a wild flower
hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.......its the only way to be sure!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
Anybody can start from now and make a brand new ending...

~Carl Bard~

top topics

join