It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Shuttle and Air Force One Ritual 27th April 2009 & 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What is going on here with this possible Occult ritual?

27th April 2009 The Air Force One scares everyone in New York with an unscheduled flyover.

27th April 2012 The Space shuttle is carried by a large jet over the same location.

Worth noting the air drag speed of the AF One 2009 compared to the alleged jets on 9/11
edit on 27-4-2012 by deprogrammer because: date correction

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
What is going on here with this possible Occult ritual?

27th April 2009 The Air Force One scares everyone in New York with an unscheduled flyover.

27th April 2009 The Space shuttle is carried by a large jet over the same location.

Worth noting the air drag speed of the AF One 2009 compared to the alleged jets on 9/11

Jets fly over NYC every day.

AF1 and the space shuttle transport all have to fly over NYC to get to the airport...in NYC.

Why is this a "possible occult ritual"?

And what about the air drag speed? What are you talking about? I am sure there is a difference in air drag speed between a 757 and 747.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You mean shuttle fly over 27 April 2012 right?

I do not understand the numbers though...I need more study into this.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
im trying to understand how this could be perceived as an "occult ritual", was this a typo in the topic title?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I saw this photo on the front page of MSNBC and thought it was disturbing seeing that the plane was right next to the tower. Why put that on the front page of the news when it is obviously upsetting and reminiscent of 9/11? It is just like when they did the fly by and photo ops but I had no idea it was on the same day 3 years ago, wow.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's the government occult ritual of the wasting taxpayer dollars for photo opportunities. Only this time they did not use an Air Force F-16 for the chase plane and the flight was advertised well in advance.

Its trip included flyovers over parts of the city and landmarks including the Statue of Liberty and the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum on Manhattan’s west side, before landing at its temporary home, Kennedy Airport.

Source

Our government clearly takes more pride in retiring manned spaceflight programs than they do in upgrading them.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am a novice when it comes to Occult Numerology and the Gematria but I added the numbers up and here is what I got -

4+27+2+9 = 42 (4+2=6) value of 6

4+27+2+12= 45 (4+5=9) value of 9

In the Hebrew, 6 is Vav or Waw (Interestingly, it is the 27th number in the modern Arabic order) We also have the number of the beast.

In Hebrew 9 is Teth.

I found this, which I thought was pretty neat - "in gematria, the number 15 is written with Tet and Vav, (9+6) to AVOID the normal construction Yud and Hei (10+5) which spells a name of God"

en.wikipedia.org...

Here are also some links which might be useful -

logosresourcepages.org...

6 and 9 seem to be used interchangably, even 666 equals 18 which equals 9.

Anyways, fun to play with this stuff, could mean nothing at all but have a good time with it!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If you are interested in Occult Ritual and numbers I highly suggest watching these videos by Mark Passio. This guy seriously knows his stuff, so interesting!!

Peace!
edit on 27-4-2012 by wrdwzrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

psuedo occult media . com would be a good site for you to check out.

Then check out the Freeman Perspective

Then maybe head on over to Hollywoodinsiders . net

Perhaps after that vigilantcitizen . com

Start reading the literature, it is no big secret, just shattered into a thousand points of light

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
It's the government occult ritual of the wasting taxpayer dollars for photo opportunities. Only this time they did not use an Air Force F-16 for the chase plane and the flight was advertised well in advance.

Its trip included flyovers over parts of the city and landmarks including the Statue of Liberty and the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum on Manhattan’s west side, before landing at its temporary home, Kennedy Airport.

Source

Our government clearly takes more pride in retiring manned spaceflight programs than they do in upgrading them.

Tell ya what then. Go donate your paycheck to NASA.

Upgrade what?

NASA has reached the point in its history that it now should be a joint consortium comprised of technical institutes, aerospace companies and the DoD.

top topics

join