It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times - Are they lying about Ron Pauls Delegate counts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this website a couple days ago, from New York Times.

elections.nytimes.com...

I could have sworn Ron Paul had about 140 delegates when I was there a few days ago. Now he appears to have 80 delegates. Mitt Romney was about 600, and is now 847.

HOWEVER, when you look at this ATS thread below, where-in it contains a video called reality check showing that Ron Paul actually won 152 delegates in Missouri, and you look at the New York Times website above, It shows Ron Paul only won 4. But the other numbers don'd add up to 152 because Romney got 12, Santorum got 7, Gringritch received 1 and there are 51 (!!!!) unallocated.
ATS - Ron Paul Wins Missouri Delegates + Caucus Chairman Arrested

Is there something I am missing? I am an Australian so there may be something I am missing.

Right now I'm thinking New York times is doing some Fraud.

What do you think? Please help me get this right.
edit on 27-4-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Missouri only has 52 delegates.

The thread you are referring to that claims Ron Paul won 152 delegates is not correct. Those 152 delegates are not national delegates...those are people that are going to go on to the district conventions in Missouri...the will elect delegates there...and those will go to the state convention. It is at the state convention where they will vote on the 52 delegates that go to the national convention.

So as of right now, the delegate count for Missouri is just a projection/estimate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Thank you for clearing that up with me. Thought there was something real suspicious going on there.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

I just went to place my vote for our Ron Paul delegate and I was happy to see that the RP people were well organized and well represented, they all were wearing matching RP shirts and were polite and very professional.
As I walked into the building a gaggle of RP workers met us at the door and made sure we knew what slate# we needed to vote for (no names were used for some reason on the ballots, I found this odd).
As I got closer to the room where the voting is done a lady handing out Romney flyers said to me "If you are voting for Ron Paul choose any of the slates except for #3 and #5", I just thanked her and made a note to tell the RP peeps what she was doing.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No, They arent. He really IS losing and wont even make the nomination...let alone get elected.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
No, They arent. He really IS losing and wont even make the nomination...let alone get elected.

tisk*

if u say so

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Sorry...I know defeat is hard to take. I do wish the guy well...in his retirement.

America will speak...by their votes...or lack there-of. We'll see...

top topics

join