It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama In Trouble ...again: EPA Administrator Al Armendariz : Crucify Them!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
True colors revealed.

Go after the enemy: Oil Companies

Follow Roman procedure: Crucify the first 5 men. That will make the village easy to

to manage for a few years. WHAT ?!!!
- EPA Aministrator - Al Armendariz - Crucify Them -

edit on 27-4-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
May I be the first to suggest that making an example of someone or some company might not have the desired results that one is looking for. It might just create a more hardened opponent with a new desire to show what he is capable of.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
May I be the first to suggest that making an example of someone or some company might not have the desired results that one is looking for. It might just create a more hardened opponent with a new desire to show what he is capable of.

So far 3 congressmen have called for Al Armendariz to resign.

This kind of behavior at the EPA is unacceptable.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A regional EPA administator makes a comment and your headline is "Obama in trouble"

What's next? A postman passes gas in public...Obama in big trouble.

And BTW the idea of setting an example and cracking down on Oil Companies who ignore safety in hopes other Oil Companies will get the idea and follow the law is hardly radical.

If the GOP machine needs to monitor the comments of a Regional EPA Administrator in hopes of embarrasing the POTUS, they are getting pretty damn desperate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Obama is not in trouble....Come on, at least try to keep it honest.

EPA Administrator Al Armendariz makes a statement. He is responsible for his own thoughts and statements, not Obama or anyone else.

The connection you are trying to make is that Obama is in trouble for the statements this guy makes because Obama appointed him? Sorry, but that is not how it works.

It's like trying to hold your boss responsible for cussing out a co-worker, just because he hired you....

Al Armendariz is responsible for his own words....No one else.

Simple fact is, Obama has nothing to do with the statement this guy made,no matter how much you want it to be so.

You're not grasping at straws so much as you are flailing your arms wildly hoping to hit something....

Off to other threads. See you around the boards.

Peace and love

GST
edit on 27-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

So, I assume that you woiuld suggest that we just continue to allow the oil companies to do as they damn well please? That is the impression that I get from your post. By the way, the man was speaking metaphorically, not literally.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
A regional EPA administator makes a comment and your headline is "Obama in trouble"

What's next? A postman passes gas in public...Obama in big trouble.

And BTW the idea of setting an example and cracking down on Oil Companies who ignore safety in hopes other Oil Companies will get the idea and follow the law is hardly radical.

If the GOP machine needs to monitor the comments of a Regional EPA Administrator in hopes of embarrasing the POTUS, they are getting pretty damn desperate.

Al Armendariz was appointed by Obama in 2009.

Read for yourself.

- EPA - extremist

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I would imagine this is a reflection of how Obama feels, THEY WERE ALL TRAINED IN THE SAME SCHOOL OF THOUGHT,

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Eurisko2012

So, I assume that you woiuld suggest that we just continue to allow the oil companies to do as they damn well please? That is the impression that I get from your post. By the way, the man was speaking metaphorically, not literally.

It's no secret that Obama - hates - oil companies.

Obama personally appointed this extremist. Read the link.

-----------
BTW, the oil companies will continue to thrive.

Resistance is futile.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the FDA like EPA are hives of lobbiest using there power to regulate their competitors and pass laws that only harm not hlep the America people

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
And?

I see nothing wrong with this strategy of enforcement....punish the first offenders hard so others will start to follow the laws.

He says he is doing this because he is under staffed.

I honestly don't see a problem with it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
True colors revealed.

Go after the enemy: Oil Companies

Follow Roman procedure: Crucify the first 5 men. That will make the village easy to

to manage for a few years. WHAT ?!!!
- EPA Aministrator - Al Armendariz - Crucify Them -

edit on 27-4-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

good, maybe the oil industry will think twice about abusing the system. note that he pointed out that his analogy was a crude one.
what is the outage here? his analogy to what romans did? it isn't like we haven't had lots of examples of the government going after people and punishing them harshly as a deterrent. that is one of the excuses for capital punishment i've heard, also both the government and the MPAA,RIAA do this with people that spread copyrighted material.

also why does this affect obama? since when does the statements of the people appointed to a position that has nothing to do with the president affect the president? yeah obama appointed him, so what? we don't blame bush for the decisions the judges he appointed make, neither do we do that with clinton. or bush sr or reagan.

the guy speaks only for himself, obama is not at fault here.

new topics

top topics

join