It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain This Photograph?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I wonder why the freemansons are so secretive. if they don't want conspiracy theories, why don't they open up and allow the rest of us to join?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by someguy0083
I wonder why the freemansons are so secretive. if they don't want conspiracy theories, why don't they open up and allow the rest of us to join?

The orgies, man, they don't want us in their orgies.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I see they used those initials in the display, they appear on a building in..Columbia did someone say? ..and they relate to a real Masonic group apparently...

At the same time, that doesn't mean the display is real at all. The symbols being used there ARE also real for masons. I know the main ones, of course, but the way they appear and in different directions and forms and all over, it's just total chaos for message and the Masonic Orders are deliberate about such things. Thats been my understand of them by reading others talk here who I believe are and what I've read.

This place is also made up like a french whore house. Got RED anyone? lol... That isn't how I'd imagine the Masons I've seen decorating their inner sanctuary or whatever their set up is for the society business/aspects of being a Mason.

link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

That what is says in spanish?
Thanks alot, I am glad you can read it. That helps to solve the mystery.

link   
In looking at the picture, everything in it seems masonic, but I do not recognize the black hoods. Even if they were used in our ceremonies and I couldn't tell anyone, I would not say I don't recognize them. I have never seen a room with that much "masonic bling" piled into one place. All it's missing is curb feelers and some dingleberries.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by someguy0083

all you have to do is ask.
that's all, just ask.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

That what is says in spanish?
Thanks alot, I am glad you can read it. That helps to solve the mystery.

I could only translate some of it, I haven't completed my Spanish courses yet so I just put it in Google translate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

On the far right side in the rectangle thing it says

Esperanza

Isn't that the Spanish word for "HOPE"
and on the other side is

FE

Sorry if someone already got this. Didn't read all the responses.
That is Spanish for "FAITH"
edit on 4/27/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm wondering what the honest to goodness Masons we have on ATS have to say about it. I know we have at least a couple and I've not heard anyone disputing that fact for believing they'll have a lot to add one way or the other on it. Hmm...

Great find on the photo though. Even if it does turn out to be a 'spooky mason guys' type display for amusement, like the haunted house thing or the 'christian horror houses' that some churches have done, it's interesting how much work someone out into it.

I am a Mason and I find this picture very odd and disturbing . The over abundance of Symbolism is overkill . It seems like something staged as I have never seen anything like that in any lodge I have ever been in , I am a member of two lodges and we do not have that much symbolism in both buildings combined .

Never heard of that group before either so I can not comment on them .

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Okay thanks, we did not noticed the ''FE''!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

Never heard of ''A.L.G.D.G.A.D.U. ''?
That is strange. What is it then?

link   
reply to post by Amaeus

I can tell you that Skull and Bones is most certainly NOT exclusive to Yale, there is a skull and bones chapter here in Fayetteville, AR at the University of Arkansas...Palladian Order of the Skull and Bones sits right here in good ol Fayettenam....established by Albert Pike himself....There was a radio DJ here in town named Frank Whalen, he was the regular morning DJ, that is until 9/11 happened. After that his radio show changed, dramatically...but he was the person that enlightened me as to what was going on in this small college town...Oh and there is even a post on ATS by a college student in which he was mistaken for a potential bonesmen....Here is that thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would agree this is either a masonic lodge ina Spanish speaking country, or possibly maybe a museum of some sort, it reminds me of the stuff you see at places like the Alamo...

link   
it translates to:

Electronic Forum of the Civil Guard and original Lodge No.2, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, under the auspices of the Most respected Grand Lodge of the Dominican Republic. Group created exclusively for east nationalist Masons (or linked to this), preferably Spanish speakers, who are in constant search for truth among his brethren, formalized topics for this group are Masonic or other issues concerning the search of light.

it only says baby worship when using google translate Cuna = cradle or origin i think thats why it says baby worship.

i know spanish but my grammar aint up to snuff this about what i could translate.

link   

That's because you used google and not a proper search engine

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

Ah! I am glad there is no baby involved.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by whenandwhere

Never heard of ''A.L.G.D.G.A.D.U. ''?
That is strange. What is it then?

granlogia.wordpress.com...

Translated:

Welcome to the web page of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Republic of Venezuela, all men of good will through this medium communicate with this august order intended to honor the glory of the Great Architect of the Universe.

Discuss the role of Freemasonry in the world and society she formed, we can ensure, without inference, that was the august institution that has led the way more important in the development of science, fighting ignorance, as oppressive chain humanity and disseminating the principles of liberty, equality and fraternity as the primary basis for the development of conscience and redemption of mankind.

edit on 27-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by FuturePeace

Ah! I am glad there is no baby involved.

only at meal time, with some carmelized onions and butter.......yum.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Great find!

A star for you!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I will admit that I am not on top of all foreign Grand Lodges be them regular or irregular , I more or less worry about my own Grand Lodge and those here in the US .But as stated above , after a search of the acronym I found that it is the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Republic of Venezuela
edit on 27-4-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

my guess is that the photo is part of a seek & find game...
the object is to find the icons on a master list...

like 'gavel' or 'compass' or 'Ibis' or 'tome' or even 'cheese grater' ...

One is timed to 'find' the 10 or more images that are embedded in the photo

pogo.com has such a game going on

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join