It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bar-coded babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wowsers is what I said when I read this loonacy. I havnt been able to confirm this through other sources, has anyone heard of this?

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My vet wanted to chip my dog, trying to persuade me, I said NO! But what can you do about this?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You been watching too much Dark Angel!

Its the TV show that loonies want to be part of and they tattoo themselves with official military barcode numbers and try and join up!

I'm glad i work in mental health as i would be past therapy if i wasn't?

Good laugh though!

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Its pretty crazy stuff, who really wants a tracking device of any kind attached to thier bodies. I know where they should try making it popular. Convicts and felons, they could insert them into repeat offenders, like rapists and molestors. Even go as far as to combine the device with a shocker, so if the person violates any conditions they get zolted.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
if the person violates any conditions they get zolted.

You have a point. If a person cannot accept the freedom to live but violate, control him.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That idea was tested a few years ago in a main Mental Health hospital but it was deamed unsafe as repeat offenders always found the chip and cut it out of themselves!

As for the 'zatter' chip?

Good idea again but underlying problems may arise if they are zatted to many times!
Thats why only serious offenders are put into places like Corstairs and HMP Bournbank.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I know a great place for those kinds of people, its located six feet down.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
My vet wanted to chip my dog, trying to persuade me, I said NO! But what can you do about this?

Bha...One of my neighbors has a chipped dog. Some month ago, the dog ran away. My neighbors went to the police station and told them that the dog had a chip and they had just to track it. The cops didn't call the vet, didn't call the tracking company, they did....NOTHING !

I don't know if I have to be happy or not.

Of course, if it was an human and not a dog, I think that the cops'd had what they had to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Chips don't mean you can track them -- they mean you can IDENTIFY them when they turn up. City pounds routinely scan for chipped animals, and it's a good idea if you have a critter that tends to stray a lot to have it chipped. That way, it'll be returned to you rather than being killed.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good idea with convicts, but put the chips in their dicks. Won't see them cut it out then now will you????

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A chip on your dick. Hell no that would just be wrong. Dont even mention stuff like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Certainly would be left in then, hehe....

Try explaining THAT one in the ER....

top topics

join