It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 incredible dreams from God: The heavenly city, and Satan's counterfeit of Jesus' second coming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Remember...all of you...Satan "WILL" be coming in a UFO...why...because he is not allowed to copy the way Jesus is coming!!!..
Jesus does not need spaceships...
'HE IS GOD!"
He does not need spacesuits and oxygen...nor...His Father...nor...His flaming spirits of fire! (Angels)
God is Spirit...not flesh...as we are!
On the other hand...Satan...will deceive the whole world...with his impersonation of Christ!
He "WILL" come with spaceships...why...because we were all conditioned for that!
Yes...ever since the start of the 1900's...with buck rogers...all the monster movies...day the earth stood still...encounters of the 3rd kind...etc...etc...Satan has been preparing our world for that day!!!...
And...the UFO movement is exploding...ever growing...Satan has prepared human beings with his coming
meeting with people...telling them they are from other worlds...telling us we are not yet ready...but soon...they will reveal themselves to our world!
Isn't this amazing...read...Revelation 16:13,14. KJV
13 And l saw three unclean spirits like FROG'S come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devil's, working miracles, which go forth unto the king's of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty!
FROG'S???...
Well...you look at nearly all the space visitor pictures...the "BIG EYE'S"...their head's....hmmm...like frog's...are they not so!?...
I...am a Seventh day Adventist...I...before becoming a SDA...was steeped into UFO's...and the such!
I truly believe...with all my heart...that this..."WILL be the GREATEST DECEPTION" that will fool this planet!!!...
Satan...revealing himself as Jesus the Christ....coming in a mother-ship...with other vessels...to deceive the world!
Imagine...seeing this awesome spectacle...not knowing the truth of the Bible...and Ellen Whites writings...it's truly a done deal...for eternal destruction!!!...
Satan...."DEMAND'S WORSHIP...and...he'll get it any way he can!
So...final thought's...there are only 2 camps....those who believe in God's word...and...the teaching's of His true prophetess...Ellen G White...and...those who do not believe in God's word...and...obviously...will be deceived by
Satan's overwhelming UFO second coming deception!!!...
Be not deceived...fully trust in God's word...the BIBLE!
Bible...basic instruction's before leaving earth...how true!!!...
Hope to see all your face's in heaven!
God bless
Chaz.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
OK, I've watched the two vids you suggested to me, and am convinced in my heart and mind that the SDA position is correct. I have always been receptive to the message, but don't care much for denominational Christianity, and in the case of the SDA denomination, I don't care for the EGW-worship, though I have in fact read several of her books.

The SDA Church does teach the correct doctrines for the most part, but they have fallen into apostasy just as every other church has. It's the remnant of the SDA Church who continue to follow the Word of God and teach it the way it's supposed to be, in these end days. This was actually prophesied in Revelation:

Revelation 12:17(KJV)
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Ellen G. White did in fact foretell that the SDA Church would fall into apostasy. But, she also knew that in every age there is a group of people who continue to follow God's Word correctly, and that the SDA teachings would live on in the remnant church.

I entirely read the man's dream about the false second coming and it follows what the Bible says will happen. But, it could easily be an exaggeration of a vision which Ellen White had about the false second coming. I think he may have counted on the fact that not a lot of people would either read or remember the description she gave.

There is plenty of proof showing how the SDA Church has fallen into apostasy. If interested in reading, please click the following link:

www.sdaapostasy.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1humbleservant

Satan "WILL" be coming in a UFO...why...because he is not allowed to copy the way Jesus is coming!!!..

A UFO is speculation, not considered fact. He is not allowed to copy the 'exact' way Jesus is coming not because he is not allowed to (Satan would if he could), he can not replicate it fully because he doesn't have the power to make everyone see and hear him at the same time, he doesn't have the power to raise people up from the grave, he has to build his kingdom on Earth because he is not allowed to leave the leave, whereas when Jesus comes He won't even touch the Earth before we are translated and raised up into the sky.

The "Alien Conditioning" may play some role in the lead up deception or maybe not....I don't believe it will be the main event though

Imagine...seeing this awesome spectacle...not knowing the truth of the Bible...and Ellen Whites writings...it's truly a done deal

The suggestions you have made about the UFOs is not in harmony with Ellen White. Be careful not to associate your personal thoughts with what she wrote.

Here are some experts from her book 'Last Day Events'

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth.

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

Satan Resembles Christ in Every Particular
• There is a limit beyond which Satan cannot go, and here he calls deception to his aid and counterfeits the work which he has not power actually to perform. In the last days he will appear in such a manner as to make men believe him to be Christ come the second time into the world. He will indeed transform himself into an angel of light. But while he will bear the appearance of Christ in every particular, so far as mere appearance goes, it will deceive none but those who, like Pharaoh, are seeking to resist the truth.—Testimonies for the Church 5:698 (1889).

How the Counterfeit Differs From the Genuine
• Satan ... will come personating Jesus Christ, working mighty miracles; and men will fall down and worship him as Jesus Christ. We shall be commanded to worship this being, whom the world will glorify as Christ. What shall we do? Tell them that Christ has warned us against just such a foe, who is man’s worst enemy, yet who claims to be God, and that when Christ shall make His appearance it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by ten thousand times ten thousand angels and thousands of thousands, and that when He shall come we shall know His voice.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1106 (1888).
• Satan is striving to gain every advantage.... Disguised as an angel of light, he will walk the earth as a wonder-worker. In beautiful language he will present lofty sentiments; good words will be spoken by him and good deeds performed. Christ will be personified. But on one point there will be a marked distinction—Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness that, if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories.—Fundamentals of Christian Education, 471, 472 (1897).

Miracles Will Be Performed
• The sick will be healed before us. Miracles will be performed in our sight. Are we prepared for the trial which awaits us when the lying wonders of Satan shall be more fully exhibited?—Testimonies For The Church 1:302 (1862).
• Men under the influence of evil spirits will work miracles. They will make people sick by casting their spell upon them, and will then remove the spell, leading others to say that those who were sick have been miraculously healed. This Satan has done again and again.—Selected Messages 2:53 (1903).
• Wonderful scenes, with which Satan will be closely connected, will soon take place. God’s Word declares that Satan will work miracles. He will make people sick, and then will suddenly remove from them his satanic power. They will then be regarded as healed.

Fire From Heaven
• We must not trust the claims of men. They may, as Christ represents, profess to work miracles in healing the sick. Is this marvelous, when just behind them stands the great deceiver, the miracle worker who will yet bring down fire from heaven in the sight of men?—Selected Messages 2:49 (1887).
• It is the lying wonders of the devil that will take the world captive, and he will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men. He is to work miracles, and this wonderful, miracle-working power is to sweep in the whole world.—Selected Messages 2:51 (1890).
• Satan will come in to deceive if possible the very elect. He claims to be Christ, and he is coming in, pretending to be the great medical missionary. He will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men to prove that he is God. Medical Ministry, 87, 88 (1903).

The Deception Is Almost Universal
The substitution of the false for the true is the last act in the drama. When this substitution becomes universal God will reveal Himself. When the laws of men are exalted above the laws of God, when the powers of this earth try to force men to keep the first day of the week, know that the time has come for God to work.

there are only 2 camps....those who believe in God's word...and...the teaching's of His true prophetess...Ellen G White

I would not get too caught up on the idea that Ellen White is God's only modern prophet/prophetess...more may arise before the end comes. White's writings are the lesser light to shine understanding on the greater light of God's Word.
edit on 23-12-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You are a SDA? Isn't that cutting it a little close to LDS?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

The SDA Church does teach the correct doctrines for the most part, but they have fallen into apostasy just as every other church has. It's the remnant of the SDA Church who continue to follow the Word of God and teach it the way it's supposed to be, in these end days.

Not a bad comment....There is really nothing I see in SDA doctrine that is unscriptural, which compared to other Christian churches, makes them really stand out for me. There will be a falling away during the Tribulation period amongst a decent size of SDA's but the SDA church will remain and lots of new people will come in when those last events transpire.

I entirely read the man's dream about the false second coming and it follows what the Bible says will happen. But, it could easily be an exaggeration of a vision which Ellen White had about the false second coming.

I have read all of the man's [Ernie Knoll's] dreams. I have not come across anything that is not in harmony with Bible teaching and the dreams contain usually very good spiritual lessons. The particular dream about the counterfeit coming is similar to Ellen White's but with a few more specific details. Time will tell if he is accurate.

There is plenty of proof showing how the SDA Church has fallen into apostasy.

It is being targeted trying to infiltrate it and destroy its message and people because of the truth of the message countering the last days deception.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You are a SDA? Isn't that cutting it a little close to LDS?

I am not baptized yet, so am not officially a member of the SDA church. When I attend church, it is to an SDA church. I hold myself to be SDA in my mind because I agree with there doctrines as being correct....People who know the Bible would not say that SDA doctrine is anything like LDS.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It must be the alphabet names that confuse me; no matter carry on.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hahaha awesome post! If angels come out of the sky and start playing trumpets, Im going to cheer lol. What else could one do?

reply to post by MamaJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join