It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Thanks for the kind words, wish everyone was as open minded as you

Yeah me too buddy, the world would be a much happier place.

Some will not accept anything even if it sits right in front of them, sadly. I myself have to see at least three pieces of evidence before I take it as truth. Nothing is taken at plain face value.

I know exactly what your getting at, some people just shut off when an idea or theory does not sit well with their EGO. I like to have an open-minded approach to life, its much more enjoyable.

Peace and love

K

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

i am a religious person and i believe in the after life or whatever they may call it.

Author Kiki Rose Lesbian Erotica

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You keep trying to bring my religion into this.
Try to label me as some religious wack job.
My religion has nothing to do with my dislike of your statements.
Honestly with the frequency to which you keep making assumptions about my religion I think you have a persecution complex.
Your seeing religious opponents where there are none.
My basis for complaint against you is not religious based as I have said before.
I haven't said religious words or quoted religious text...
So please find another horse as that one has been beaten enough.

As for childish name calling I have already admitted that was wrong of me, but I was at the limit of my annoyance.
You continually lied, self aggrandized, alluded to me being some villain.
Honestly how can you expect civil discourse when you sit there and lie.
You sit there and lie again and again then complain that others won't take your lies?
I'm flabbergasted...

I never said your vision was a lie, you can go back and check but I'm sure I didn't say your vision was a lie.
I said your vision was interesting.
I did say you were lying about things like calling yourself a Mechanical Engineer and others I don't care to go back and pull out.
I took issue with the methods in which you conducted yourself and how you went about having discourse.
The lying, self aggrandizement, shunning away from your mistakes and calling those that pointed them out as villains.
Your method of discourse is what made me doubt your vision, not the vision itself.
I will say again your vision was interesting.
The lying that followed, and they defensive posturing and lies that is what pegged you as a snake oil salesman.

I have to say again because you mentioned it so many times.
Do not make my criticize out to be from a religious point.
I have no religious/ spiritual problems with your vision.
I have a problem with the messenger, as he appears to be selling snake oil.
Trying to trick or deceive others.

It appears you are the one who can't take the heat, as you continually try to make me out to be a villain and build a straw man out of my religion.
Since you can't argue against my accusations that you are at best accidentally tricking others and at worst a snake oil salesman doing it on purpose you bring my religion into it.
Claim I object to your statements for religious reasons.
I don't object to your statements for religious reasons, so throw that straw man out please.
As it won't work with me.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I get it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join