It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect: I attacked white teen because I am angry about Trayvon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com

An black 18-year-old suspected of a violent attack on a white teen told Chicago police the beating was motivated by his anger over the Trayvon Martin case in Florida, MyFoxChicago reports.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Alton Hayes III was charged with a hate crime after he and a 15-year-old attacked the 19-year-old man at about 1:00 a.m. on April 17 in Oak Park, a Chicago suburb.
Police say Hayes and his teenage partner, who has not been named since he is a juvenile, picked the man apparently at random and pinned his arms to the side.
Hayes allegedly then picked up a tree branch and demanded the victim give them his belongings, saying, "Empty your pockets, white boy."

Just saw this on Fox. Did a search not here.

Hope this isn't a start to the spread of hate. Sad really...

www.foxnews.com

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is why i carry a gun. Probably would have shot them both. If they had a gun , shot me first , to bad for me. However , i definitely would have shot them if possible. Stand your ground laws.

Never do i travel without my utility blade (knife) or my sidearm. I keep the sidearm in a nice little holster that is very comfortable and 100% conceals the sidearm. You will never knows it's there unless you some how touch it. It is also a quick draw holster.
edit on 26-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Have to practice that tactical draw...I promise it will save your life.

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill

www.foxnews.com

An black 18-year-old suspected of a violent attack on a white teen told Chicago police the beating was motivated by his anger over the Trayvon Martin case in Florida, MyFoxChicago reports.

So an act of racist violence.. carried out because he suspected another case of racist violence....

"I hate RACISTS, so ill commit a racially motivated beating!"

Friggin brilliant........

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

No doubt!!! The dumbing down of our nation as a whole is the really sad part. People who buy into this # and let it breed hate are retards. .

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
how unfortunate that "white boy" was unarmed.. a couple of these ignorant [SNIP] catch a hollow point to the dome they might think twice about acting civilized

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/4/12 by argentus because: snipped censor circumvention

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'd say the only bright side to this is the fact they are charging a hate crime and not playing games about it. This kids life is ruined..for terminally bad judgement and a very bad decision with a victim whose life will never be the same either. I can imagine walking down a dark street will never feel the same for him, if nothing else at all. All for what?

He was mad..about a shooting 1,100 miles away and among people he's never met and never will. He does know Zimmerman wasn't even white, right? Ugh.. Ignorance is feeding on ignorance. Nothing new in general, but this is scary with violence tossed in for the main ingredient.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

An black

Nice job guys. An cat bit a woman. An poster named Domo is increasingly irritated by the lack of proof reading on news sites.

Also, idiots come in all colors, shapes and sizes. Sorry MSM, you will not be getting me to hate my neighbors with a phony race issue.

Edit because I didn't proof read.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I guess if there has to be a bright side that would be one, and the fact no one died. It's bad enough as it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
wow this is terrible. i agree with an above poster, this would have been a proper stand your ground situation. it is not similar to the trayvon case although the idiots are trying to use it as an excuse. today i saw a friends status comments on facebook that made me want to puke. the racial bs has to stop we are in the year 2012 i cant believe how i am seeing some of the ugliest racial hate going around.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Beezzer's new term for people who do things like that.

"Hate-tarded".

*thank you, oops, Webster's is on the phone!

edit on 26-4-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

too right i would do the same thing

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is exactly what the MSM wants to be happening I believe. Congratulations you two morons, for acting like stupid pawns, exactly how they wanted you to act. Bravo.....

Divide and concur, simple tactics that work even today.
edit on Thu, 26 Apr 2012 01:36:16 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I really think/hope it's just a case of two idiot's. Two people that probably needed to be cut out of the herd anyway. Didn't really want these two reproducing.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

I don't agree with you totally.... They are still young, it seems pretty unfair to arbitrarily deem them unworthy, lock them up and throw away the key. Misguided, misled, and gullible, absolutely. Unreachable, and unteachable, I wouldn't go that far.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

... picked the man apparently at random and pinned his arms to the side. Hayes allegedly then picked up a tree branch and demanded the victim give them his belongings, saying, "Empty your pockets, white boy."

sure, just what everyone needs, an interesting stirrrrr of the boiling pot, although ... so far, i'm not buying it as printed. 4/17 this occurred and we're just now getting reports ?? uuuhuh.
why would a perp immobilize you then demand action ?? (empty your pockets)
that just makes no sense whatsoever.

to me, it sounds like the msm is determined and intent on pouring salt on open wounds.
hope it comes back to bite them where it counts !!

as for the attackers, they'll be punished (hopefully appropriately).
as for words spoken / be rubber not glue. (may they stick to them and not you)
with any luck, those of saner minds and cooler heads will temper the spunk and spirit of those more impulsive.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I guess if there has to be a bright side that would be one, and the fact no one died. It's bad enough as it is.

Allow me to elaborate on that. It's a bright side because it will very publicly set an example for everyone else in the nation to see right now and consider.

A light slap for beatings will bring more, IMO. A serious felony charge with serious state prison time as a possibility....now that is a deterrent for those who would think ahead and set out to do something like this. At least, I hope it is.....I hope this stuff ends.

I have this bad feeling as Occupy, the DHS, THIS and everything else going on moves right on into what will be a record breaker of a summer. (Of course it'll be a record breaker.. everything is these days and it's 2012) it's going to get really ugly and not for any productive outcome, is my fear. Just loss and bad times all the way around.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Can we please have a civil discussion about this and not turn it into a "You are Racist" slugfest. Keep calm and collected and apply some insight.

Keep in mind: The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You're correct. I may have overreacted. It just pisses me off. Just when some of the nasty rhetoric was dying down. This only throws a little more fuel on the fire.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join