It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked E-mail exposes foreclosure fraud.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Nothing new to those who have been following the looting, pillaging, serf making, drug dealer abetting, money laundering, institutions that I like to refer to as the "Banksters".

Anyway over at 4closurefraud.orgin 4closurefraud.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">this articlethey've found an e-mail chain talking about foreclosing in one name and deciding whether to re-file properly or not. The choice was not so that they wouldn't have to pay association fees (like for a condo or neighborhood association).

The companies involved are Bank of Scamerica and a company known as Lender Processing Services (trades under symbol LPS. We all know the level of sleaze at Bank of America but LPS is an important piece of the whole fiasco with robo signing, loan mods, mortgage relief programs ( the largely ineffectual ones implemented since the meltdown). I think its important that we see a leak from there. I think that company is one of the places where if someone were to actually look (SEC, FBI, DoJ, state prosecutors) and file some charges could bring actual prosecution against the too big to fail.

Another place that has a lot of the evidence is MERS (Mortgage Electronic Recording System). The TBTF have used the edifice of MERS to fraudulently foreclose thousands of homes. Also they have used MERS as a way to transfer notes between themselves and avoid millions of dollars in recording fees to counties in every state.
edit on 24-4-2012 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

new topics

join