It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the Lodge - a newly former Freemason speaks out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by emsed1

Thanks for clarifying this point. So, all our theories, on ATS, in which we say the Masons served the Illuminati are false?
Thanks again for clarifying.

There isn't any plausible evidence that the Illuminati as originally created by Weishaupt exist today. However I believe Weishaupt and Knigge were both Freemasons before creating the Bavarian Illuminati.

The impetus for the creation of the Illuminati was to create a trusted group that could meet secretly and discuss enlightenment ideals. The Church and the government in Europe HATED this idea.

Terry Melanson writes on his ConspiracyArchive site:

The Bavarian Illuminati originated during an age replete with the growing belief in the acquisition of truth through observation and experience.

The Age of Enlightenment was in full swing and by the end of the Eighteenth Century an explosion of natural philosophy, science, the resurgence of hermeticism and occult experimentation, all competed directly with the traditional teachings of the Church and the Jesuit monopoly in the Universities and Colleges. 5

Numerous ideologies owe an intellectual and political heritage to this period: skepticism, rationalism, atheism, liberalism, humanism, reductionism, modernism, communism, nihilism and anarchism - among the most apparent.

I enjoy Terry's writings, although I don't always agree with his conclusions.

Although Freemasonry is not a religion, it is, as expressed by Manly P. Hall "of a religious nature'.

There is no religious dogma and we don't ever discuss specific religious beliefs in lodge. However the nature of the lodge is profoundly spiritual. If I were to describe the spiritual lessons I think the closest fit would be Universalism.

Because Freemasonry was a large public target for the Church and the ruling politicians it was difficult to explore these ideas without interference. It becomes dangerous for a ruling class when the peasants begin to realize that ultimately they don't need a King or Pope to tell them how to live their lives.

I can definitively say though, that Freemasonry does not subordinate itself to any other group.

I also believe that if the Illuminati were around today they would stand AGAINST an NWO and TPTB. I believe the Illuminati were a lot more like ATS than the Rothschilds and the Gettys.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That was very informative! It enlightens me on alot of points.

But then, Who are the Rothschild and the 13 bloodline, supposedly attributed to the Illuminati?

What is that link if the Illuminati doesn't exist?

illuminatiorder.net...

These thing perplexes me.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

There is a group that has global control (in my opinion) and they manipulate things like the media and prices and social acceptance. I think it's the top tier of the elite, the oil folks, and the money holders. I doubt they have a cool name for themselves, but if they do, I hope they haven't chosen the name "Illuminati". the Bavarian group was opposite of those goals. As Emsed said, The group was against tyranny and oppression. The author mentioned is one of the best sources for unbiased information on this subject in my opinion.
Here is a link to his book.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

What do you think of that link? illuminatiorder.net...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

But then, Who are the Rothschild and the 13 bloodline, supposedly attributed to the Illuminati?

What is that link if the Illuminati doesn't exist?

illuminatiorder.net...

These thing perplexes me.
Both delusional BS. Ignore them and move on.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I think web sites are very easy to obtain.
I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by swan001

I think web sites are very easy to obtain.
I rest my case.

Oh, mate, that is just GROSS!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Aren't you a mason too?? I think I saw you in another thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Okay...
What about.. That link? illuminati-order.org...

And that link? illuminati-order.com...

And many more.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
LoL at your many layered meaning of the word racist!

Oh, oh ahahahahahaha sorry that was a good one I just couldn't help it . . .

If only there was a genie or a magic lamp you could rub and wish for world peace!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Okay...

And many more.

I've looked at a bunch of these sites and *personally* I believe none of them have anything to do with the original Bavarian Illuminati. It only takes a couple of dollars to set up a website.

If such an order existed, at any rate, Freemasonry would neither recognize or obey it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Okay...

And many more.

The first link defines Palestine as a terrorist state and they stand against it being a nation. Besides the other tripe no true order dedicated to equality would say something like that as their belief statement.

The first one, though, I've seen before. It's interesting. They used to have a Flash video explaining Liberty which I really enjoyed.
edit on 4/27/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

So, the Mason would never obey to this Illuminati? I am relieved to know this.
Do you have any idea what the Dark Order is?? I tried searches but with no coherent results.
edit on 27-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is a great (and fairly accurate) history of Freemasonry, Jacobinism, Illuminati and Rosicrucians.

It is written from the viewpoint of Atheist beliefs, but it makes many important points.

The Enlightenment, Freemasonry and The Illuminati

Also my apologies to my brother who began the thread. It has taken a fascinating turn but I don't want to hijack. We can move it to another thread if you like.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

So, the Mason would never obey to this Illuminati? I am relieved to know this.
Do you have an idea what the Dark Order is??

You guys should really start a new thread for all of this (since admins don't seem to work at keeping things on topic here).

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Yeah, I noticed this discussion is getting off-topic.
We will continue this fascinating talk by means of U2Us (if you do not mind, of course). There is alot I am misinformed about the Masons, and you are a great clarifier.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HardToStarboard

Happy to do it.

Good luck to you brother!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by HardToStarboard

Happy to do it.

Good luck to you brother!

Very same and all the best to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HardToStarboard

I know you wrote this awhile ago but I am doing a paper on ex-masons and would love to ask you a few questions! If you or anyone reading this is an ex-mason please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join