It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word of the Lord For His Bride in This Hour...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
His blood being shed at the cross was the fulfillment of the prophecy of the first passover where the passover lamb was sacrificed and it's blood painted on the wooden posts and lintel of the doors on the hebrew homes. Yeshua did have the ability to forgive your sins and save you before he was crucified and he did this on many occasions to those who believed in him. The only God sanctioned sacrifice in jewish history was the passover sacrifice and then the covenant he was trying to establish where the Israelites would obey his voice and commandments, but they broke the 10 commandments before Moses even came down from the mountain when they worshipped the golden calf dedicated to the Queen of Heaven Ashtoreth (or Hathor in Egyptian).

Him being born here was only part of what saved us, him being our passover lamb is what caused God's wrath to pass over us. The next step was to confirm the covenant by believing in him. The crucifixtion parallels the jewish passover and the covenant made on Mt. Sinai, but diverges where the israelites broke that covenant before it was made, with the second covenant he establishes it with each individual as opposed to a nation of people.
edit on 25-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I just want to see if I'm understanding what you guys are saying. Jesus could have been born here, lived for 33 years, then skipped death and gone to heaven and everything would still be as it is today?

I thought the whole "Abraham sacrificing his son, then god supplying a goat to sacrifice instead" was alluding to the idea that Jesus was coming to be the perfect, once and for all sacrifice?
edit on 25-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
He who has ears to hear let him hear what the Lord has to say:

"I AM the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I AM the First and the Last, the Light and the Power. I AM able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you are able to think and ask. JUST COME TO ME, and I will be your Strength. You MUST simply come to ME. It cannot be accomplished without time together, SO, COME TO ME OFTEN, CONTINUOUSLY. I AM always here. I AM always ready to listen and respond. I AM a Great and Loving God, slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness. I do forgive your sins. I do clothe you with righteousness. You MUST only seek Me will all your heart and turn from your ways, and come to ME. Will you do that? I enjoy just being with you, not doing anything special together, just being together. I enjoy the fragrance of your worship. Times of solitude are peaceful to Me. It is like a quiet brook, flowing on the mountainside. I desire your presence. It is refreshing to Me. It is the fulfillment of My purposes when you choose to be with Me. It brings Me great pleasure. Do it often. Do not think every time we come together it must be to accomplish something. Simply being together IS the greatest accomplishment, just being with one another. Come let us enjoy one another!"

Father, I pray for your people, let them hear, let them see, let them receive your Words with joy. Let them commune with you in the cool of the morning, the noon time, and in the evening. Let them bask in your glorious presence, Let them dance, let them sing your praise. Father, I pray they hear this Word and do accordingly to your wishes for your glory and their joy. In Christ's Name, Amen.

edit on 22-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

Sorry but the whole book of revelation is a first hand look at plagiarism that existed during the hellinistic age that so happened around 333 BC. Hidden away the Vision of Habakkuk will come to light. For it is the very vision he received from GOD. It can be read here.

reluctant-messenger.com...

And will go here in the book of Habakkuk. His vision.
Habakkuk 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it. (KJV)
Habakkuk 2:20 But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him. (KJV)

As you will notice in Habakkuk ch 2 that he received a vision from GOD and was told to write plainly so all can understand. But the vision is not in the book. He gives a narrative about the liars but ends there with a prayer in ch 3. So more to than just that. Noone can understand the giberish of in the current book of revelation of JC. More than likely written by paul of saul of tarsus. At the end of revelation where is GOD. Its is only his throne with a slain lamb (beast) having 7 eyes and horns. wearing jewels. Uh no.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

EGADS! That's a lot of pontificating.
I don't even know what to do with all that.

Seriously, after the first ten PARAGRAPHS of anybody's response, my eyes tend to begin to glaze over and I start thinking about my grocery list.

However after the first 3 or 4 paragraphs of your post, your rambling seemed to dip into the delusional and lumber away into ad nauseum.

Good grief, it seems like people are coming out of the wood-work to give their 2-cents on this thread that was addressed to "The Bride of Christ".

I didn't know the Bride of Christ had so many eager detractors.
Who knew?

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

There is nothing evil about seeking the truth and the light of knowledge, but for those intent on controlling you with limited knowledge, it is called evil. Going beyond the one book's knowledge literally unravels them and the best they can try to do is pull you down into the levels of four legged beasts and fail to allow you to walk upright.

Seeking truth in & of itself is not evil.
Seeking it outside the will of your Creator or simply doing it in pride or conceit, however, is another matter entirely.

I have found that the hardest thing for those seeking truths, is to humble themselves in the process.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by MagnumOpus

EGADS! That's a lot of pontificating.
I don't even know what to do with all that.

Seriously, after the first ten PARAGRAPHS of anybody's response, my eyes tend to begin to glaze over and I start thinking about my grocery list.

However after the first 3 or 4 paragraphs of your post, your rambling seemed to dip into the delusional and lumber away into ad nauseum.

Good grief, it seems like people are coming out of the wood-work to give their 2-cents on this thread that was addressed to "The Bride of Christ".

I didn't know the Bride of Christ had so many eager detractors.
Who knew?

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

There is nothing evil about seeking the truth and the light of knowledge, but for those intent on controlling you with limited knowledge, it is called evil. Going beyond the one book's knowledge literally unravels them and the best they can try to do is pull you down into the levels of four legged beasts and fail to allow you to walk upright.

Seeking truth in & of itself is not evil.
Seeking it outside the will of your Creator or simply doing it in pride or conceit, however, is another matter entirely.

I have found that the hardest thing for those seeking truths, is to humble themselves in the process.

I owe many things to the Bible alone. Not to mention wisdom from others. I rebuke theologians and the church (predetermined). People not associated with these things reveal the best information with about whatever is going on in the world, good or evil. Just a matter of using your eyes.But I feel the Bible has humbled me to seek the truth more than the other way around. And when you think your there ususally you start all over the next day. Like a good magazine or daily newspaper. How does it all tie together. God says to command ye me of the truth of his creation and the things therin. So another challenge to motive the truth and seek and humble ourselves.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I thought the whole "Abraham sacrificing his son, then god supplying a goat to sacrifice instead" was alluding to the idea that Jesus was coming to be the perfect, once and for all sacrifice?

It is. in order to be crucified he had to be born, you don't get one without the other. Genesis 22 and Exodus 12 are both referring to the crucifixtion. This is why Yeshua ended up being crucified on the eve of Passover. His crucifixtion was prophecy being fulfilled and the pharisees and the religious sects played right into it because they stopped listening to God at Mt. Sinai. This is why when the poor people saw his miracles they knew exactly who he was and this is why he chose them to bear witness. In those times being devoutly religious and a member of the Sanhedrin or priesthood was a very prestigious position and very lucrative because the rabbinical orders were the ultimate say in government, the kings were afraid of them because the kings thought the priesthood and Sanhedrin had the ear of God. In otherwords the Sanhedrin were like Mafia Dons and the pharisees and sadducees were like the low level henchmen.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Blessing this thread with a song about God's love for his Bride:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

This is beautiful. Thank you for posting!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

and where exactly are these words in the Bible?

nowhere..

Revelation 22:18-19 (King James Version)

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

seems to me you just took yourself out of the book of life & added unto thy self plagues with your first person plagiary...

see what your ego has done to yourself by being a smart ass, always wanting to prove how much smarter you are than the rest?

its ok right? because you know god better & he is inspiring you..

what a joke..

and your not inspiring AT ALL.. PERIOD!

wow.. what a bag of encouragement you are.. eh? FYI, it takes MORE guts to post this up and risk being called a fool than rant your ego.. if you want to be spiritual, act like and do yourself a favor..

Grow up and stop the 3rd grade bashing..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Hydroman

It is. in order to be crucified he had to be born, you don't get one without the other. Genesis 22 and Exodus 12 are both referring to the crucifixtion. This is why Yeshua ended up being crucified on the eve of Passover. His crucifixtion was prophecy being fulfilled and the pharisees and the religious sects played right into it because they stopped listening to God at Mt. Sinai. This is why when the poor people saw his miracles they knew exactly who he was and this is why he chose them to bear witness. In those times being devoutly religious and a member of the Sanhedrin or priesthood was a very prestigious position and very lucrative because the rabbinical orders were the ultimate say in government, the kings were afraid of them because the kings thought the priesthood and Sanhedrin had the ear of God. In otherwords the Sanhedrin were like Mafia Dons and the pharisees and sadducees were like the low level henchmen.

Uh, NO. Gen 22. Obviously some mistranslation in Gen 22. Cause I know for a fact GOD would not tempt a man to break his commandments. Do not kill nor make your sons and daugthers pass through the fire. But I do believe that a sacrifice of somekind was called for and Abraham misinterpreted the message from God.

Exodus 12. You must be kidin me, prophecy?
Exodus 12:5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: (KJV)

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. (Rev 5:6 KJV)

No prophecies here. Trading a lamb without blemish to this slain ridiculous looking beast. You feel for the newest trick in the book the NT.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

What if, instead of listening to the second-hand revelations and interpretations of others, we listened to the still, small voice that speaks to us all if we could only be still and know... the kingdom of God is within.

What if Jesus wants to teach you Himself? See also: www.hallvworthington.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Innerlight

What if, instead of listening to the second-hand revelations and interpretations of others, we listened to the still, small voice that speaks to us all if we could only be still and know... the kingdom of God is within.

What if Jesus wants to teach you Himself? See also: www.hallvworthington.com...

The only reason this thread exists is because I listened to that still voice inside. He said "Post this now for My bride." and I did.

Thank you for bumping a dead thread though, I truly appreciate it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join