It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on with time????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by canselmi

thanks, yer some strange things are happening everywhere!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

OMG! I thought that I would be the only one to experience this. Yes it has happened to me a few times this past two weeks, I wrote it off as me being exhausted from work and school, and trying to keep up with the chores. I have been stretched this month, but there are others experiencing this and it's got me thinking now.

edit on 21-4-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I have noticed the clock issue myself. I have also had many time lapses. Aliens are doing this!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
one time in my freshman year I set my alarm at 4:00 am to finish spanish homework before school started.

It went off and I reset the alarm to 3:00.
in my delirium I'd thought that I could go back in time by setting my alarm clock back an hour xD.
so I've TRIED... but it's never worked for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

i am abit of a lucid dreamer, have big interest in OBE's and similar phenomena. So am quite experienced in these fields.

i think that explains it quite clearly to me. i'm sure youre being honest, but i'm also quite sure youre a few penguins short of a picnic.
stop pretending you have OBE's and lucid dreams and im sure your perception of time will get back to normal.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Other things to watch for that are connected to this issue- Are other humans Bowing their heads when you walk past them. Pay attention to other humans eyes-they may turn black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other will stay the same. You may also notice dimensional beings- They are grey or white beings that appear and then disappear. You may also start seeing small lights going from person to person or large shadow beings. You may see Orbs or Large Grey Beings or somekind of being the color of the Sun.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
I was trying to avoid posting this but after today i think i have to take a hint.
First off, i am abit of a lucid dreamer, have big interest in OBE's and similar phenomena. So am quite experienced in these fields.
Virtually every time i am in a dream state or sleep paralysis i am somewhat aware that i am, so it is a very rare occurrence that i cant tell the difference between being awake or asleep.

Now to the kicker!

For some time now, i will wake say 9am look at my clock notice the time then go back to sleep, only to wake up and find its 7:30am or an hour or 2 earlier.
Now i have been writing this off as me just being to sleepy and am reading the time wrong, but it keeps happening, and i am quite with it even seconds after waking as i am always lucid.

After this morning was the final draw.

I woke to realize it was 7:20am, i had set an alarm for 7.10am and realized this hadn't gone off. My partner was supposed to wake at 7:10 to get ready for work so woke her, saying your gonna be late. anyway she gets up, and gets ready, i doze off again for a few minutes. About 1 minute later the alarm goes of and it 7:10Am

I am totally confused to whats going on. My only thoughts are my astral body is moving forward and back in time and i am not aware of this.. but that seems slightly far fetched to me with my current abilities..

What are your thoughts, anyone else experience similar unknown occurrences?

When you open one door, other doors open as well and in some cases are hard to explain. When you have lucid dreams your actually realm jumping, I call it realm jumping because that’s what your doing. The scientist, books, and teachings of this earth are far so wrong in many cases.

I learned 18 years ago about a GOD called ‘Time‘, you can only find this out when you mastered or come close to mastering realm jumping. When you realm jump so many times, the God time and time becomes within you, therefore your now in control ‘IF YOU CHOSE TO’ of time itself.

The God time is embracing you as your lucid realm jumping is becoming stronger and stronger by the day, therefore…Welcome’ to the world of time control, we need you before December 21 for a very important mission.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason for the ‘EYE’

In past time, the eye in many cultures was important because they found out that the eyes are gateways to other dimensions ‘in the year 2148 a scientist will have created a method to rewire the eyes, and what he found I cant say out of respect for time and knowledge it self.

When you close your eyes the light that you see is a light of deception and exotic time present consumption of what this particular light can do and how it controls the demention that you see…when your eyes are opened in this realm.

When your eyes are closed, the world of this realm is closed, as the light cannot interact with the light, that is not light, that contradicts what you really see.

That is why lucid dreams are bright with realm light and brightness, because your third eye is open and your body is in another realm, another world, another place in time.

Next time you have a lucid dream try to jump inside of it; it is the greatest experience ever to a person that is alive and can wake up and tell the story.

You might be what we call a ‘past realm jumper‘, you might can only go to the past with your ability now because of how you described your time lose. Soon you might be able to see the future if you haven’t already done so.

Covet your ability; never say it is a coincident, and always believe what happened, and never call your self crazy and never touch people when you lucid dream…Never !

edit on 22-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join