It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs, what's he up to ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Good ol' Jim Marrs has been very quiet lately and I thought somebody here at ATS might be in contact with him to see what he's up to.

He also doesn't seem to comment much at his web site, so maybe he's writing another book, at least I hope so.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Giving ancient alien dialogue for the history channel

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Mr. Marrs is a favorite author of mine, and his books have really opened my eyes to the reality of the world. I sure hope he's writing another book....Although, if he never writes another one, his body of work is unparalleled, and he can rest on his laurels.

He can take the most convoluted conspiracies and make them easy to understand, which is a rare gift.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Mr. Marrs is a favorite author of mine, and his books have really opened my eyes to the reality of the world. I sure hope he's writing another book....Although, if he never writes another one, his body of work is unparalleled, and he can rest on his laurels.

He can take the most convoluted conspiracies and make them easy to understand, which is a rare gift.

Yep he's one of my favourite authors also, his "Rule by Secrecy" book is a killer, even in todays world, it still rings true about events happening today.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I could be mistaken, but I recall about a week or two, a tread was created by Marrs asking ATS to address the poor tread topics/subject matter and much of which he mention that was his desire to see a improvement over all
by ATS. He called them out with his remarks..

There was about 6-7 replies, I was about to reply and bam.. thread was gone!

Not sure if he went against T/C by those remarks.

But I do know that it existed for a short time.. around 4:30 am EST.

Jesse

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
PSI Spies and Alien Agenda

top topics

join