It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by aerialphenomenon

Thanks for clearing up some of those questions ... now if you would please indulge just a few more ...

1. Did the witness initiate contact with you about the case or did you initiate contact with the witness?
2. Do you know the date of the MIB incident?
3. When and where will you post the full video?

Thanks,

Mega
edit on 20-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

I would like to add one more to this where is witness 3. The woman the Manager spoke about having ACTUAL CONTACT! where is her statement was she even interviewed ever?

In their pdf report they also state that the Bellman had an encounter with the MIB and that they got his contact info ... but nothing more ... I assume he didn't want to be interviewed.

Also the security manager declined to be part of API's investigation ...

As a whole I don't think people like to talk about their strange experiences with strangers, investigators or not. I for one wouldn't want to be on some website, TV show or newspaper talking about my experiences with the MIB, UFOs, the paranormal or whatever ...

edit on 20-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Thats a good point. It just stands out as important to me as much as the manager talked about her experience.

This video stands out to me and all the things we have found around it and the trailers that are now private so the rest of the folks CANT SEE them kinda raises the BS meter arm quick. At first I thought the API was being punked (still do) But I think API may be punking us as well!

"P.S. I got permission to release the whole tape." Ok well when if you have had the tape all this time is it not ready to go. when you got the permission did it not occur to post right forth to shut up all the skeptics?

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Kind off topic but to address those that are damned determine to say this is real (look at the legs they must be real
)
We know MIB did exist this is not a question the question to me is have people allowed the telephone syndrome to enhance everything about them. Regular agents with issue hair cuts (with a hat on looks like they may be bald) that used the old psychological (dark clothing, walking in power strides with uni-sense gates ect) tricks to intimidate. Turned into bald evil devils working with aliens over the years.

YES MIB suits and fedoras and trench coats did visit people back inn the 40's-60's from the CIA, FBI, NSA, ect. When they were talking about something that was part of a top secret project. Yes even regarding paranormal things (that's a broad umbrella to include what ever people want to put in there) 60'- now they lost the hats got better cut suits ect these people DO exist FACT. But all the other parts of what people WANT to believe I dont.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by DJW001
The two "Men in Black"may simply be lapsed Orthodox Jews on the way back from a funeral. Antonio Paris has been plugging his website whenever possible.

Jews on the way back from a funeral? I had a nice chuckle over that. Is that your guess you did someone else come up with that? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
i thread were people are claiming these guys in video are aliens and you find HIS comment ridicules

edit on 19-4-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

Yes I do. If the description was "bearded men with curly locks with large black hats came in, they must be aliens" was made, then I would laugh at that too. But the ATS crowd likes to think everyone lives under a rock except themselves. Really? The manager of a hotel and a security guard can't discern what an orthodox jew looks like?
edit on 20-4-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hi Antonio,

While everyone is concerned about the rest of the video, I am more interested to know what parking lot videos may exist. I would like to see the car they pulled up in. Are you at least able to give a description if not a clip?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
Hope I'm not the only one to notice that "Antonio" is posting under 2 names. The first is Aerialphenomena registered 4-19-12 with 15 posts and first appearing on page 2 of this thread. the second is Aerialphenomenon registered 11-23-2011 with 1 post in all that time which appears a few up from mine. Both are signed Antonio. Just thought I'd point it out
edit on 20-4-2012 by megabogie because: screwed up date

Yes i niticed this as well..
Been following this thread from the onset and have now noticed some rather disturbing...incongruities.

from this thread

i did't start this thread ... one of my investigators told me this morning about it.

but in his last post ( on a different, older account) the individual states...

3.Someone from ATS sent me an email saying our video is on ATS.

Then the issue of the TV show arose and while a documentary may not be a "TV" show it does not eliminate the profitability of such a program in itself or for future work for his "company"

on top of which he openly admits his prior affiliation with some "agency"...
also from this thread....

As a former Special Agent, I will stick to the investigative process and respect the wishes of the witness.

Im just callin it like i see it, from my perspective this person has only given more reason to doubt his own claims than not.

Originally posted by aerialphenomenon
We NEVER said these Men in Black were aliens, government agents, or Jews (that was a good one). All we said was they were “unidentified men in black”. We closed the case as “unresolved” because they could not be identified. For all we know this is a prank or a hoax. However, we found no evidence to suggest it was a hoax or not

for all you know? but still found it prudent to include in some documentary? is this just me being overly suspect at this point?

Originally posted by aerialphenomenon
PS ... I got permission to release the entire video.

NOW would be a good time to pony up....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 20-4-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I watched all X-files episodes and the MIB movies.
There are no MIB with shaved eyebrows, shaved eyelashes, and have big blue eyes on X-files or MIB (the movie). That's exclusively found on Fringe.
fringepedia.net...
filmreviewonline.com...

The OP's incident occurred 1 month after Fringe premiered and 2 weeks before Halloween.

lol and actual secretive agents would be dressed in khaki pants and polo shirts. One could be standing right beside you on an elevator and you'd think he's just a school teacher (at least that's one I encountered). That's truly being incognito and secretive. They wouldn't try to look identical, walk in through the front door, and start asking about conspiracies. Come on people, common sense.

edit on 20-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

*beats her face against the desk repeatedly* Watching the X-Files and MIB movies is not doing MIB research. While each tv show, movie, book etc interprets the MIB phenomenon differently they are ALL based upon the real-life reports of MIBs. And yes, there are reports (from real life, that predate The freaking Fringe by about 30 years) of MIB's with no discernable facial/body hair.

Mr. Antonio from API:

Since I'm assuming you're not going to bother posting the video here (and I do not blame you at all, I wouldn't either) we can probably check it out on your site? I will be keeping an eye out for it. Please disregard the people here with hubris issues and no manners. For whatever reason they are disinclined to allow others to discuss issues they don't agree with in a comfortable manner. Most of us just try to disregard them.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have another question.

Who is M. Barnharrt?

On April 17th, 2012 this video was posted to Coast to Coast AM's website with the description:

I work with the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team based in MD. One recent UFO investigation yielded actual footage of MIB on a hotel lobby camera. This video has a voice over of the person these MIB came for. --M. Barnharrt

So, who is M. Barnharrt and what is the "work" they do with API?? Did API give them the permission to post the video to Coast to Coast? The video was posted to API's Youtube page on March 11, 2012. Was it then reposted on Coast to Coast via a shill to get it more attention?? (and spend enough time prowling ATS & you know things get reposted here from Coast to Coast)

Just out of curiosity and because I don't know who M. Barnharrt is, I did an internet search. Probably is not related but I received a good lil giggle when the first hit came back Full-Service Interactive Agency Malenke|Barnhart
- "A leading interactive agency, Denver-based Malenke|Barnhart offers Web marketing strategy, branding, information architecture, design, content, development, ..." Like a said, probably not related, but funny none the less!

Another thing that bothers me and makes me think "shill marketing" is the fact the video versions not on API's YouTube channel are the ones getting spread around with the whole "contact API" for more information statements over and over again. That is just a round about way to drive up hits on a website and fluff internet search numbers.

Just my opinion tho.....

OiO

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by dr0pthr3
reply to post by Kaifan

After following this thread all day (and into the early a.m.), I get the distinct feeling we are beating a dead bush here. With a great job of investigating by MegaMind and others alike, it seems that this "case" is just a promo for the upcoming series Mr. Antonio is launching.
You know what that means everyone. None of the case details are going to be exposed before the first episode airs. This most likely will turn into a hundred page thread of members pissing each other off, spawning in-turn; new threads about how long the existing thread is blah blah blah.
I, for one, am fascinated with the MIB phenomena. Not long ago I read Nick Redfern's latest book, "The Real Men In Black". IMHO it was a great read, and I recommend it to anyone interested in MIB.
I don't know if the thread should be closed, not my decision, but I do know there are a lot of other topics... You get the point.

I don't understand why do you always believe some random members who obviously are raised into Gods for doubting and bashing those who provide something?

The video is real, I think the one who came to speak is a researcher, I am not thinking he knows too but maybe he's more worth listening to what he will say than some randoms who's only skill is to bash everything they see? Hm dont ya thinK?

ATS is losing quality by the day.

I don't think you understand what i wanted to say, what do you know about my skills? I'm not bashing anyone.

What i'm doing is very simple, requesting more information, lets look at these points:

- How do you know this guy is a 'researcher'? he said so, that's all you know, so if he says so it must be true?
- He says he has evidence collected through months, but he will not publish it, why? He may have other use for it than expose it to the general public?
- Apparently ATS Members are not to be considered serious researchers, but a random guy on the net must be because he has a web site, also, an ATS member found a lot of information about the witness, locations and even pictures in a matter of minutes, which the real researcher wasn't even aware existed and was available to anyone on the net, who lacks research here?
- What do you consider will give better results, a full investigation looking at every small detail, not leaving anything out, questioning and researching every bit of info or, simply trusting what someone else says, even if he doesn't shows what he has, how he did it or what else has been found since the investigation was started.
- If you can have a hundred people going through every detail of a case, is there a better chance to get somewhere than having one or two, behind doors, holding back info and any findings?
- In the name of finding out the truth and exposing it, what works best, releasing all info you have to the public or holding back that info?

Too long, sorry, i'll let the real researcher go on now, sorry for the interruption.

By the way i'm a computer scientist, i do research as my main line of work, i follow very strict procedures and go back 20 times over data until i can confirm something from every possible angle, as far as i can understand the problem, assumptions have no place in my line of work, but this doesn't matter, i'm just a guy on the net, same as he is.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I remember reading M. Barnhart was Marilyn Barnhart...one of API's investigators.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
One thing I notice is how pissed off people are getting. Anyone who has studied this or followed it or even likes the subject just for entertainment value and lofty wishful thinking, KNOWS FOR A FACT that it comes with allot of skepticism and you will be challenge over every piece of data and "proof".

This is the nature of subject matter. So those running and apologizing for folks that are skeptic and or are using evidence they find from the investigators as proof to disprove it and then plead them not to get a bad taste for the people. Seriously!

Getting into this field of work you MUST accept the facts that you will get that and that it is part of the job at hand getting mad and butt hurt will only make you unable to do the job that you CHOSE to do. It will reflect in your data and in how people believe you.

Im a skeptic YES I admit it but I do entertain the thoughts and ideas that it is possible. However im not blind to facts there is a giant difference between having an open mind and blindly believing any load of poo to be gold.

The evidence brought forth by many mainly MegaMind shows more proof that this video although NOT uploaded BY API still is a video they are use to drive number traffic and profit, It shows there is allot more NOT being said then any "proof" being shown. Plus the FACT that the other PROMO/trailers?teaser films after having been posted and showed that there is other goals coming from the website are now private so the rest of us CAN NOT view it. Makes everything fishy.

If you want to believe it fine do so but dont apologize for those of us that dont and those of us following the threads that lead to a different outcome than you WANT!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

To Antonio:
From the information provided in the article (which ran on 11/07/08) can we assume that the MiB video occurred the same or following day (11/08/08)?
One would assume that MiB's waste little time in carrying out their response to this published report...also assuming that Niagara This Week was standard reading for them.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by OneisOne

I remember reading M. Barnhart was Marilyn Barnhart...one of API's investigators.

Ahhh!! Thank you IAMTAT!

Curious she miss spelled her name on Coast to Coast's website.

OK, then... Still a few questions left lingering. Number one for me is the approximate date of the MiB visit. I'm at a loss on why that one has yet to be addressed.

OiO

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelligence101
I call bs. There's just two of them, can't see their facial features at all from this blurry camera, how do I know if this is in Maryland? What hotel was it at? What was the date? Two guys walking in a hotel lobby dressed in black and it's a conspiracy? I don't think so.

In my opinion they look waaay too mysterious and suspicious wearing long coat and these gangster style hats from the "Al Capone", "Bugsy Siegler", "The Untouchables" (starring: Kevin Costner, Robert De Niro, Sean Connery, Andy Garcia), "Last man standing" (starring: Bruce Willis)

"Public Enemies"
from the 1920s or 1930s.

Or the "Indiana Jones" style hat

These "MIB" dudes look like gangster type dudes in the 1920s or 1930s. Don't you think these "MIB" dudes somehow are "out of time" wearing these 1920 / 1930 style hats?
edit on 20-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
I have another question.

Who is M. Barnharrt?

On April 17th, 2012 this video was posted to Coast to Coast AM's website with the description:

I work with the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team based in MD. One recent UFO investigation yielded actual footage of MIB on a hotel lobby camera. This video has a voice over of the person these MIB came for. --M. Barnharrt

So, who is M. Barnharrt and what is the "work" they do with API?? Did API give them the permission to post the video to Coast to Coast? The video was posted to API's Youtube page on March 11, 2012. Was it then reposted on Coast to Coast via a shill to get it more attention?? (and spend enough time prowling ATS & you know things get reposted here from Coast to Coast)

Just out of curiosity and because I don't know who M. Barnharrt is, I did an internet search. Probably is not related but I received a good lil giggle when the first hit came back Full-Service Interactive Agency Malenke|Barnhart
- "A leading interactive agency, Denver-based Malenke|Barnhart offers Web marketing strategy, branding, information architecture, design, content, development, ..." Like a said, probably not related, but funny none the less!

Another thing that bothers me and makes me think "shill marketing" is the fact the video versions not on API's YouTube channel are the ones getting spread around with the whole "contact API" for more information statements over and over again. That is just a round about way to drive up hits on a website and fluff internet search numbers.

Just my opinion tho.....

OiO

That has to be the lamest attempt to debunk this case I have seen yet. You did a quick internet google and that is all you did. You googed M. Barnhardt and eventhough you do not even know the first name or what the M stands for you even try to consider that actually doing research.

My guess is there are thousands of M.Barnhardts and you picked 1 that you felt could debunk this case.

Thats funny

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Are you going to post the full video on here or youtube?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

That has to be the lamest attempt to debunk this case I have seen yet.
Yay! I scored the lamest attempt ever award! Except I did not use that search to try and debunk the MiB vid, just thought it was a funny search result. And I'll give you a star to mark this great day in your history.

You did a quick internet google and that is all you did. You googed M. Barnhardt and eventhough you do not even know the first name or what the M stands for you even try to consider that actually doing research.

My guess is there are thousands of M.Barnhardts and you picked 1 that you felt could debunk this case.

Yep, all I did was search M. Barnharrt (no d) and yep the ad agency was the first pop on the search result.

As for actual research, I did post the original report from 2008 that was posted to Brian Vike's website in 2008. Even asked why it was reported there in 2008 without the MiB incident mentioned. No answer on that though.

Thats funny
Glad a gave you a laugh today! That's me, spreading cheer one lame attempt at a time. And BTW, I love your username!

OiO

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
lol

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

What the heck? This is super sketchy, exact same height? No eyebrows, hair, or eyelashes? They sound like they're aliens themselves! I would have followed them around to see where they went after that

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Yes, believers, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well its basically the end of the day Friday and the lead investigator said the full video would be posted, nothing yet on youtube or the website. Nothing has changed and my questions are still yet to be answered.

I would like to know what kind of vehicle(s) they drove, maybe the outside security camera(s) could tell us or they walked.....from where?

Did they have ear pieces, cellphones?

How long were they there for?

leave any cards, contact information or anything at the front desk?

Did they say "hello i am _____ from ____ to see ___"?

I believe this would shed more light onto this investigation and with these questions answered would help figure out where these people came from.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join