It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hey, you'd be surprised what people do for publicity and money.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DiscoveryOfTruth

How are two anonymous guys gonna get famous?..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Mans ego is quite humorous.
Posting opinion, some links and somehow they think they have cracked some big case.

I can almost see some people in their basements checking off the MIB case of their chalkboard.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

I was referring to the people who claim those people were something more than just a couple of tourists.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by IAMTAT
FYI:
Aerial Phenomenon-Episode 1-Teaser
www.youtube.com...

Uh oh looks like Blane might be right ... a TV series?

Hmmm... this video is now set to private. I saw that they had another "teaser trailer" up for a documentary, but I'm wondering... did this one, now set to private, contain a clip of the MiB footage? Did anyone see it and can answer that?

I'm leaning toward a hoax for marketing because there is no date on the MiB footage (should at least have an approximate date from the file burned on disk), the 'UFO sighting' was originally reported in 2008 to another investigator (no mention of MiB) and this footage is just coming out with a different group as they start a film series.

If the (now private) YouTube video contained a clip of the MiB footage, that pretty much seals it for me. Why hide it if it was true and accurate?

OiO

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Maybe you need to read my post again. I do not doubt the video, or the OP. I just feel no one will get any more info until this guy launches his show. MegaMind never bashed anyone, and I never "do whatever you think I do", except contribute to the thread in question. You did, however, prove my point on what this thread is going to turn into, members going back and forth etc.. etc.. Sorry if you misunderstood my previous post... alright?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

First off, thanks for all the comments, both good and bad. Up front, I rarely use this website because it is not considered a serious UFO research resource. The attacks you guys conduct on each other (on this thread) are evidence enough to suggest that most of you are not serious investigators. If you want to help the UFO community, please get trained. Come down to Maryland and I will train you myself in conducting interviews, evidence collection, analytics, and report writing. I can even provide training in radiation detection, soil analysis, and video forensics. Anyway, I did notice a few ATS members are serious and did provide useful information that might advance this interesting case. However, before I end the conversation, here are a few answers to some of the questions you have. I hope this will end some of the speculation:
1. API did not post this video on ATS, we have no idea who did.
2. API did not start this thread. We have no idea who did.
3. Someone from ATS sent me an email saying our video is on ATS.
4. We would never post cases on this website, it is our policy.
5. API is not looking for a TV show. In fact, no one on the team is remotely interested. The extent of our efforts are limited to our site and youtube.
6. The youtube promo video everyone is talking about was for a MUFON meeting a while back. We added the MIB snippet on the promo video for substance -- it was not in hopes of getting a TV spot (LMAO!).
7. We NEVER said these Men in Black were aliens, government agents, or Jews (that was a good one). All we said was they were “unidentified men in black”. We closed the case as “unresolved” because they could not be identified. For all we know this is a prank or a hoax. However, we found no evidence to suggest it was a hoax or not.
8. The witnesses, moreover, do not want any attention.
9. Our investigations are limited to interviews, evidence collection, and analysis. If you read the report, it is unbiased and we mention no speculations, gut feelings, etc.
10. If you are serious and want to assist API, you know what to do.
11. PS ... I got permission to release the entire video.

Antonio Paris
Director

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by aerialphenomenon

Thanks for the update, and i am very interested in seeing the full length video.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

My apologies for mentioning about the tv show. Time and time again ATS has seen people trying to promote something, you can understand that right?

Where can we view the entire video? Will it be on your site, any chance you can post it here.

Aside from many trolls and shills, IMHO ATS actually has great investigators, and I think many would respectfully disagree with your statement, it's one of the reasons I frequent the site.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hope I'm not the only one to notice that "Antonio" is posting under 2 names. The first is Aerialphenomena registered 4-19-12 with 15 posts and first appearing on page 2 of this thread. the second is Aerialphenomenon registered 11-23-2011 with 1 post in all that time which appears a few up from mine. Both are signed Antonio. Just thought I'd point it out
edit on 20-4-2012 by megabogie because: screwed up date

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW, They may indeed be orthodox Jews. But I think your reasoning is off a little ...

The report you linked to earlier and the article in Niagara This Week are the same guy ...

The guy that saw the UFO and reported it was also interviewed for the article.

These are the same two guys (Hotel Manager and Security Manager) responsible for bringing forward the "MIB" video ...

The incident of the UFO happened on Oct 14, 2008 ...

They didn't "see" someone's report and decide to do the MIB video ...

they were the ones who made that report ...

Both reports are consistent and the witnesses description of themselves are consistent ... hotel manager and security manager.

The hotel manager's identity was discovered via the article in Niagara This Week and from his LinkedIn page the hotel was discovered. That Hotel lobby matches the video of the "MIB" ...

To say it was a copy cat implies a different hotel manager saw and reported the UFO and that this hotel manager faked the MIB video ...

There is no evidence for this at all ...

There is nothing inconsistent in any of this ... there aren't two reports one being a copy cat by "other" people.

This is not to be construed that the MIB video could not have been hoaxed by the manager and security manager that reported the UFO ...

This is simply to say that those that reported the UFO also brought forward the video of the MIB ...

As I see it there are only a few possibilities, here they are in no particular order ...

1. Someone else could have seen the UFO report and hoaxed the hotel staff pretending to be the MIB.

2. The Manager and Security guy could have someone (or even themselves) dress up and hoax the staff.

3. Some orthodox Jews could have come through and the manager and security guy either knew they were Jewish and passed them off as the MIB or didn't know they were Jewish and thought they really were the MIB.

4. They really were the MIB ...

edit on 20-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing up some of those questions ... now if you would please indulge just a few more ...

1. Did the witness initiate contact with you about the case or did you initiate contact with the witness?
2. Do you know the date of the MIB incident?
3. When and where will you post the full video?

Thanks,

Mega

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I agree its his/their video to do what they want with ...

However, there is no harm in asking the witness if he can release the full video ...

or in telling the witness his identity has already been discovered via the article he did with Niagara This Week ...

which Antonio said he would do (ask Shane that is ...)

That's my only "issue" in reading this thread.
Nothing is secret, he has already been identified and quite a while ago? And I would have thought Antonio would have know this? (maybe I'm confused)

But yes.

If they have the full footage and have permission... then post it.

All of this, the subtle digs at ATS, The constant links to the API website and some of the shockingly bad hoaxes and pictures that you have on the site, make me think that you guys are not entirely honest or what you appear to be.

I agree that ATS is not the best place to share UFO stories and/or cases and that the site is probably a joke within the UFO community.... but then again, that's a joke within a joke.

The UFO community is a joke... it's crappy pic after crappy pic, hoax after hoax and people who just want to make money and make a name for themselves.

Even this...all this "The case may take years" and so on.... well it will if you keep pissing about and not releasing the footage... it will if you don't even know that your "witness" was already identified?

Megamind did more on this case in a couple of days than you seem to have done in god knows how long?

So cool.... go back to your site... ATS is probably not the place for you... we don't sit around and drop our jaws in awe at some half assed story and grainy CCTV pics... that's not to say I have issue with the footage or the "case" it's actually very interesting, it's your methods and game playing

We want a little substance and not excuses and stories.

Cheers
edit on 20/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone else wonder what this group has to gain? I mean, why go through all this trouble because a couple of people walked through a hotel after an alleged UFO sighting.

The people who made this will use the excuse that they (the manager et al.) are witnesses, but don't forget, they read a newspaper report on the UFOs. This is why the police don't release information or release very little. Because it ruins the credibility of the witness.

The same can be said here. These people can just be jumping on the bandwagon in hope of a little bit of free press for their hotel. If that's not the reason, there has to be some other motive for releasing security videos of two people walking through their hotel entryway and don't tell me it's just because of an MIB theory. If it is, that hotel needs some desperate attention.
edit on 20-4-2012 by DiscoveryOfTruth because: Added Information

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I hope professionals reading this site won't let the clamoring majority who make rude demands and come to unfounded conclusions based on their 30 seconds of "studying" a case deter them from posting on occasion. There are quite a few folks here who take it very seriously, and enjoy visits from people with more experience than your typical youtube surfer.

I'm interesting in the Halloween comment on the official report that was put together. It said two hotel staff reported on the encounter. It also said the person reporting this thought "the hotel staff" thought it might be a Halloween prank. Any clarification on this? By hotel staff.. do you mean the two that reported it? Or additional staff? I'm curious how many staff members actually encountered them, and in what way exactly they were "harassed." Are any further details about the specific encounters with these two people available? Or maybe I just missed it on your site.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Antonio,
Thank you for being so forthcoming with your answers to MM's and other's direct questions.
In spite of the mixed array of opinions here on ATS, I think you have probably observed by now that this site and those opinions expressed within can be a painstakingly annoying, yet ultimately productive forum for vetting new information and evidence.

That in mind, I with others here, sincerely await your full release of the original recording. I'm sure, as you and your team must already be aware, there is definitely material here worth analyzing and exploring.

Mystery, measured inquisition, passion and skepticism can be extremely enlightening tools...when used in tandem with wisdom.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by MegaMind

Although you have discovered the guys I.d he might not want the full video shown as it would also make his face known. It would be bad enough for the guy if people know his name let alone what he looks like. Just a thought.

But Megamind already posted his Linkedin account with his huh PICTURE! Its not hard to search the guy given that we have a full name city of residence and country. rather easy to do so really.

Your the one that needs to check reality and read the thread more....

This is a promo video as in a video to promote their website. the promo video featured a small clip of the MIB scene (like 4 secs lol) and was a complete diferent video than the one originally posted.

Tisk Tisk ignorance and bliss

EDIT: link for the promo video so you don't get confused. link

I think the discovery of the trailers for EPISODE ONE clearly shows whats going on here

Ill link the post with the video links for you since you missed them to!

Aerial Phenomenon Trailer:
www.youtube.com...

FYI:
Aerial Phenomenon-Episode 1-Teaser
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing up some of those questions ... now if you would please indulge just a few more ...

1. Did the witness initiate contact with you about the case or did you initiate contact with the witness?

Thanks,

Mega

I would like to add one more to this where is witness 3. The woman the Manager spoke about having ACTUAL CONTACT! where is her statement was she even interviewed ever?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Hello Antonio,
Sorry, but another question, if you're able:

Has your team done a voice stress analysis on the witness in the recording?

-Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw

Thanks,

Mega

I would like to add one more to this where is witness 3. The woman the Manager spoke about having ACTUAL CONTACT! where is her statement was she even interviewed ever?

In their pdf report they also state that the Bellman had an encounter with the MIB and that they got his contact info ... but nothing more ... I assume he didn't want to be interviewed.

Also the security manager declined to be part of API's investigation ...

As a whole I don't think people like to talk about their strange experiences with strangers, investigators or not. I for one wouldn't want to be on some website, TV show or newspaper talking about my experiences with the MIB, UFOs, the paranormal or whatever ...

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join