It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
FYI:
Aerial Phenomenon-Episode 1-Teaser
www.youtube.com...

Uh oh looks like Blane might be right ... a TV series?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Aerial Phenomenon Trailer:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow. Ok so I watched the video now that I'm at home (over and over lol) and my observations:

1. As another person mentioned previously, it is REALLY weird how they have absolutely ZERO interaction with each other. When in the company of another human it is normal to interact with that person. It doesn't have to be vocal or eye contact either. When people are together they usually walk together. You can get a sense looking at them that they are a "unit". The only indication these two are in company is the fact they are dressed absolutely the same.

2. The guy narrating the story sounds earnest to me. I know my gut-feelings on listening to someone's account amount to jack squat for an endorsement, but it sounds like the whole experience totally blew his mind and he'd love to know what's going on.

3. Would love to hear the accounts of the people that talked to them.

4. A better quality vid would be great (and the footage of them leaving). It's hard to tell if there is any anomalies with movement or walking due to the video quality. Things kinda seem to skip every second or so.

I really, really hope Antonio didn't get fed-up with ATS and decide to not share with us what he has.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Copy below states:
"Teaser Trailer for the upcoming UFO documentary Aerial Phenomenon in Spring 2012"

...Hey, wait a minute...Isn't THIS Spring 2012?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Didnt read past page two, so sorry if redundant...

if they can read minds and all that, wouldn't they know what days the guy was at work?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

FYI:
Aerial Phenomenon-Episode 1-Teaser
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Copy below states:
"Teaser Trailer for the upcoming UFO documentary Aerial Phenomenon in Spring 2012"

...Hey, wait a minute...Isn't THIS Spring 2012?

That to me seals what it is!
edit on 19-4-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fyrelyzard66
That's the Marriott hotel on Pratt Street in Baltimore Maryland. I've been there many times. This is a big convention and business meeting type hotel. Seeing two business men in black suits and hats is an every day event in this hotel. Nothing to see here....keep moving

You are incorrect. Clearly you have not read anything. Move on.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I love threads like these!!
So interesting! I'll be sure to stay tuned in!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Haha

On their website they state it's a marketing video. People, this is not real!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mailboxuser2009

And no, those are not jews. All around the world orthodox jews have long hair and long beard, which is not the case of those two.

Not assimilated ones, like Bernie Madoff. They wear black clothes and broad black hats when they attend religious functions. Like a funeral. Or a wedding. One more clue for you all... I predict the "Men in Black" left the hotel before they arrived. I'll be back in the morning to see if you've puzzled the hoax out yet. I'll bet MegaMind gets it. BTW, when did the two witnesses actually report the UFO? Before or after they read about it in the paper?

Well DJW, I thought long and hard about what you wrote ...

a famous wedding? a "black hat" wedding? ... couldn't find one at the hotel ...

some convention held there at the hotel? ... Knights of Columbus? ... Bankers?

I tried all this and more and ... still no joy ... I give up

come clean with it then ... who?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Uh, not to be dense or anything. But if these guys are making a TV show about UFO's or whatever using this video/encounter as one of their subjects: how does that make the video any less weird or possibly showing something paranormal?

link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Haha

On their website they state it's a marketing video. People, this is not real!

That is not an entirely accurate assessment of that video.

They are using the MIB video in a marketing video just like they used other photos in that video.

Just because they used the video doesn't mean its a fake video made for the marketing trailer ...

By that logic all the photos in that video were made for the marketing video ...

even ones from the 50s ...

My only disappointment is that API might be a team made for a TV show ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I think he is inferring that the men who left the hotel before entering...were hotel employees.

link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

I agree, after reading all these pages..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I think he is inferring that the men who left the hotel before entering...were hotel employees.

Ah very good ... you are probably right ...

I just kept thinking about the non-assimilated ones who wear black hats to weddings, funerals, etc.

Then there was the comment about reading about it in the paper.

I don't know - DJW, just tell us your theory, its too late in the day to work my brain on this any longer ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

Is API gonna be a TV show or something? (A UFO version of TAPS?)

Why do you have "trailers" for a UFO investigative team? (episode 1??)

And why are you so interested that we spread the word about your team?
(API patches and so forth ...)

Who contacted who?

Did you initiate contact with Shane? Or did he contact you?
(because it would appear Shane had the video for at least a year or more before you began your investigation)

And finally ... Why is there no date given in the report for the MIB encounter?
(Dates are given for the UFO encounters)

I look forward to your answers ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

...as do we all.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I loved the video even though I don't know if it is real or not. I have always been intrigued with the MIB phenomenon and wonder if they, if they exist, are government or alien or both.

Some of the people on ATS really get to me. If there is no picture it didn't happen. Then someone shows a video and the video isn't long enough and they demand all of it as if they are entitled to it.

ATS used to be a site where information was posted and the information was scrutinized without calling people liars or cheats or hoaxers within the first few posts.

The owners of the video were not even the OP so they did not have to come on ATS and post anything but they did and some of our great know-it-alls decided that they were liars and hoaxers and the entire thread should be tossed.

I'm all for skepticism but some of the infantile posters on here should grow up, or at least count to 10, before posting. I am guilty of posting stupid comments on threads and one-liners with the "2nd" for the second line as if that makes everything ok but sometimes I really do try to leave a semi-intelligent post.

It would not surprise me if we don't hear back from the "owners" due to the way they have been blasted on this site. Whether or not the evidence is real may never be found out now because some posters can't refrain from making acidic comments instead of trying to have an intelligent conversation or debate.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think this may be a promotional video (hoax for attention) for the website. If they have camera's at the front door they certainly must have them at the front desk, show me that and I will believe it. Period.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Didnt read past page two, so sorry if redundant...

if they can read minds and all that, wouldn't they know what days the guy was at work?

And stay off camera, and dress like they blend in?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join