It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
While the security camera footage is only part of the AP promo, another part, (The classic UFO picture) is an early drone picture, navy I think, you would think they'd know better. The other thing is, who told the MIB's about the sighting, was it AP, or do the MIB's sift their way through these kind of websites for info?

However, since it is Maryland, (I presume it is the same place) Maryland is a receiving place for the Northrop Grumman UAV's, as used by the navy, video pictures,

www.unmanned.co.uk...

I don't make a deliberate navy connection with my thoughts on the old drone in the AP video, as I only think it was navy, still though, there may be concern in certain quarters right now if there was something unidentified buzzing around Maryland.

It's not Maryland it's Niagra Falls/ Canada side....... read the thread!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

I agree completely....Too bad all we have this limited information and footage to study.

If only there was a going to be a new show coming out on A&E this fall, which has assembled a crack team of investigators and researchers to investigate aerial phenomenon...and has in it's pilot, more on this extremely fascinating MIB mystery.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Its a promo for MIB 3????......

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Again, I haven't watched the video yet, but another thing I noticed is that those who have watched it mention how their body language and the way they walk is funny. In the reports of MIB's this is always a major point about their "weirdness". Some have described it like they walk as if they have "full drawers". Odd gaits, body out of proportion for normal humans. Man I can't wait to watch it lol

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Jesus christ. My comment on page 1 has been smothered, I don't think I can handle 16 page readthrough, not with 3 hours of UFO collection video still to watch. I presume it's just people going back and forth at each other? Can someone provide a page 16 summary please? Thanks.

Ok, we've conclueded that the hotel is in fact the Marriot falls @Niagra Falls / Canada, we've
also established that the footage is approx. A year and half old, could be older, we've established that the investigative team is working on being able to upload the complete video which supposidly includes the mib exit from the hotel. Beyond that am I missing any thing?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
At last we get to see some real evidence of the MIB.

And no, those are not jews. All around the world orthodox jews have long hair and long beard, which is not the case of those two.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

The general consensus is tha it probably is not an MIB3 advanced viral marketing scheme.
MY feeling is that their website has all the flavor and fanfare of a potential platform for a ufo series in development; something along the lines of UFO Hunters, Fact or Faked, or even the pathetic and cancelled Paranormal State.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Again, I haven't watched the video yet, but another thing I noticed is that those who have watched it mention how their body language and the way they walk is funny. In the reports of MIB's this is always a major point about their "weirdness". Some have described it like they walk as if they have "full drawers". Odd gaits, body out of proportion for normal humans. Man I can't wait to watch it lol

You seem to be getting the same feeling I am from this thread and if my instincs are correct it will prove to be more than has appeared thusfar.
edit on 19-4-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
T.A.P.S.....Look out for T.A.P.I.T (The Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team)!
www.youtube.com...

Honestly, I hope this thread isn't just some kind of promo or teaser for some new ufo television series (Which I would probably watch). I think it has real potential, should those in possession of the footage choose to release more information on this site in a timely manner.

As it stands, we have some tantalizing clues but, frustratingly, too little material to analyze beyond whats been done here today.
edit on 19-4-2012 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by DJW001
The two "Men in Black"may simply be lapsed Orthodox Jews on the way back from a funeral. Antonio Paris has been plugging his website whenever possible.

Jews on the way back from a funeral? I had a nice chuckle over that. Is that your guess you did someone else come up with that? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
i thread were people are claiming these guys in video are aliens and you find HIS comment ridicules

edit on 19-4-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

MIB's are bogey men, it doesn't necessarily mean aliens, and it's only suggested by some people that they are aliens. That's not the case here, all we have is that their appearance was strange, nothing more, no claims. However the story does have precedent,

"MIB reports were not confined to Keel's witnesses or even to the United States. In May 1975, two weeks after a dramatic sighting from his Piper Pa24 -a sighting confirmed on the radar screens at the Mexico City airport -a young pilot was pursued down the freeway by four black-suited, "Scandinavian--looking men in a black limousine. After forcing him to the side of the road, they warned him not to discuss his sighting; the pilot was on his way to do a television interview. A month later one of the strangers reappeared and threatened him again as he was on his way to a hotel to talk with J. Allen Hynek, the prominent American astronomer and UFO investigator. That was his last meeting with the MIB, whom he remembered as tall and strangely white; "I never saw them blink," he added."

You can make what you want out of that. For this thread, personally I am uncomfortable with this AP crowd, and I take DJW001's answer as humour.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Heidi Hollis has been on Coast to Coast multiple times and has talked about 'The Hat Man' which is a shadowy guy in a black suit/hat and has been seen in extremely old black cadillacs etc just like the MIB. This site:
The Hat man
has a lot of info on this subject.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
first off topic:

nice work OP and MegaMind. wow dealing this thread very well.

also Megamind i have add you

2nd. Nice too see again a thread where some video end with that some one who is connect too the video Joins ATS. wow nice work..

3rd. I have to say many stuff. first off. try too read most off the Thread before
post. ( i know its hard when ( what u call it ) when u are in the combat zone.
)
again Megamind have done a very good job and like he has said wait till we hear more from
AAerial Phenomenon

ON Topic:

wow if it is true. wow. like someone ells have said.. L00k at thier Sh0es. i first hated that the vide0 0ff them is being sh0wed in SL0Wmotion. but if u look. it looks like when they are comming INdoor the first off them. ( after the 2nd door opening ?) that his foot twist a 30-50 % degresse..

and after looking at the video off them walking in slowmotion, that also looks strange. but maybe that just because off the slowmotion, that we are loosing Pixels ? so Missing Pixels = stranges looks

also why i look forward too see the Orginal Video. too see(
)all the details..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mailboxuser2009

And no, those are not jews. All around the world orthodox jews have long hair and long beard, which is not the case of those two.

Not assimilated ones, like Bernie Madoff. They wear black clothes and broad black hats when they attend religious functions. Like a funeral. Or a wedding. One more clue for you all... I predict the "Men in Black" left the hotel before they arrived. I'll be back in the morning to see if you've puzzled the hoax out yet. I'll bet MegaMind gets it. BTW, when did the two witnesses actually report the UFO? Before or after they read about it in the paper?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They sound more like extra terrestrials to me

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That's the Marriott hotel on Pratt Street in Baltimore Maryland. I've been there many times. This is a big convention and business meeting type hotel. Seeing two business men in black suits and hats is an every day event in this hotel. Nothing to see here....keep moving

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have a couple of observations to make. In no way am I endorsing this video or this story. However

IF these are aliens they have alien ways of seeing things, such as: clothes, aliens may not wear clothing, so "any" clothes to them would be part of the cover, styles of clothing would not be a factor of camouflage.

See this is something many folks overlook, IF, as purported they are "alien" they may not realize "style"

Movement, I get the impression they are not moving "correctly" not anything exactly specific, just in general they don't move right, but that could be due to pixelation.

had to tell about the facial hair but the cleaned up still that was posted does appear that they are clean shaven.

Confusion over location, the investigator is in MD, the video (allegedly) originated in Canada (Morons in a hurry and all that)

Again, and I cannot stress this enough, I am not saying this is "legit" just trying to keep the focus on the facts as they are presented.

the full video would be awesome to review and hopefully not posted on youtube due to compression and pixelation.

it would be best to find a file locker to post this too and let us all download it (if the US Government has not closed/scared them all off line)

I would like to see more of this just to quench my own personal curiosity, MIBs where what originally got me interested in the UFO lore when I was 10 years old, I'm going to be 51 next month, it's been a long ( but fun) road to travel

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have witnessed something like that. It's a long story but maybe someone will find interesting.

It happened 9 (when I was 16yo) years ago and I think this was what made me curious about "out of place" things. Well, I live in Brazil (In a regular urban city with 1m people called Campinas (60 miles from Sao Paulo), just to be clear that this happened far way from the US.

I was in the car with my mom (she just picked me up from a group study) arriving at home. It was around 9p.m and raining a lot.I live in quiet residential area, so the streets are usually empty after dark. Well, getting to the point; there was a very peculiar guy walking on the sidewalk. He was wearing a black trench coat and a black fedora like hat. I couldn't see his face, even though we're pretty slow he was looking down. I could only see that he was white.

10 secs later we arrived, but my mom decided to go around the block, waiting for the street security to arrive and watch us open the gate. We always do that when we is after dark, nothing to do with the guy in the street. 1 minute later (after the little detour around the block) the guy was not there anymore. I just assumed he lived in one of the houses.

Well, it was summer. It gets pretty hot in here and it's obvious not common to see someone dressed with a trench coat here, much less wearing a hat. That boggled my mind.

Five years latter I thought I solved the mystery. A friend of mine used to play Live Action RPG (Vampire the masquerade, to be more specific) and he told me that they usually did in a house here on my street. That made perfect sense for me. It would explain it, but when I told him my story he said that by the time I saw the weird guy (2002) the Live Action group did not existed. In fact, the guy who owned the house where they played haven't moved here yet.

To this day I have no idea who that guy was or what he was doing here. And I met most of my neighbours and I'm pretty sure he is not one of them. There's a bus stop in my street, but no bus passed while I was going around the block. I'm not saying he was "supernatural", he was prolly just someone's guest who just likes to walk in the rain, wear thench coats and hats. I just had a strange feeling.

That is it. Forgive my grammar ;p ... English is not my native language I'm not used to actually write in english.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

WTF!!! ALIENS MON!
Judging by the ladies description of these fellas, they are nordic aliens.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
FYI:
Aerial Phenomenon-Episode 1-Teaser
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join