It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

With a hundred pages at approximately 20 members per page and 4 links you posted, you just cost them about $16,000. Way to go! Good thing I didn't quote you, cause I would have made it $32k
edit on 19-4-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I believe these are human beings who look different becasue they are born and raised on the moon and live on the moon. They use anti-gravity technology to travel back and forth to Earth. They are pale because they live underground on the moon.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Theangrypea

Wow this is really weird, i must admit i think this is probably a hoax because why would TPTB want to use fictional character like profiles, unless thats what they want us to think

Speaking of fictional character profiles, am I the only one who has noticed that their Senior Investigator/Astronomer Paul Carr of Silver Spring Maryland is actually a relatively well known Jazz musician and producer?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aerialphenomena
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Entire video is in my possession. It's case evidence. Once we get permission to release the entire footage we will. We have to respect the witness, who has asked us not to release the the footage because he would be indentified on the footage.

Are you going to be doing more radio shows participating in any documentaries or doing any further investigation on this case?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Jesus christ. My comment on page 1 has been smothered, I don't think I can handle 16 page readthrough, not with 3 hours of UFO collection video still to watch. I presume it's just people going back and forth at each other? Can someone provide a page 16 summary please? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why do people get offended when people question the validity of a video? Do you want us just to have blind faith and believe it?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

It means that this guy:

Antonio, the founder and Director of the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team, is a former US Army Counterintelligence Officer and Department of Defense Counterintelligence Special Agent. In those two capacities, he conducted and supported national security investigations concerning Department of Defense personnel who were suspected of espionage on behalf of a foreign power or terrorist organization. Antonio also served as the Department’s specialized investigative resource to resolve known or suspected espionage cases wherein the subject’s identity and service affiliation were not clearly established (cold case squad). He was awarded a Bronze Star for combat operations in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Antonio resides in Annapolis, MD and works as a Future Technology Consultant for an array of US Government clients in the Washington, DC area.

link

Is actually asking on here for your emails so he can put you on a watch list.

The men in black video is just bait to lure out eyewitnesses of the real men in black so they can be "dealt with"
*wink*

edit on 19-4-2012 by pianopraze because: yes, I am joking... mostly

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Jesus christ. My comment on page 1 has been smothered, I don't think I can handle 16 page readthrough, not with 3 hours of UFO collection video still to watch. I presume it's just people going back and forth at each other? Can someone provide a page 16 summary please? Thanks.

The videotape dates from 2008, when the UFO story was published. The tape was hotel security footage from the Sheraton Fallview Hotel, where both witnesses worked. All of the details of the"encounter" derive from them. The two "Men in Black"may simply be lapsed Orthodox Jews on the way back from a funeral. Antonio Paris has been plugging his website whenever possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
While the security camera footage is only part of the AP promo, another part, (The classic UFO picture) is an early drone picture, navy I think, you would think they'd know better. The other thing is, who told the MIB's about the sighting, was it AP, or do the MIB's sift their way through these kind of websites for info?

However, since it is Maryland, (I presume it is the same place) Maryland is a receiving place for the Northrop Grumman UAV's, as used by the navy, video pictures,

www.unmanned.co.uk...

I don't make a deliberate navy connection with my thoughts on the old drone in the AP video, as I only think it was navy, still though, there may be concern in certain quarters right now if there was something unidentified buzzing around Maryland.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
The two "Men in Black"may simply be lapsed Orthodox Jews on the way back from a funeral. Antonio Paris has been plugging his website whenever possible.

Jews on the way back from a funeral? I had a nice chuckle over that. Is that your guess you did someone else come up with that? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

MOD NOTE!

Knock it off!
edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by DJW001
The two "Men in Black"may simply be lapsed Orthodox Jews on the way back from a funeral. Antonio Paris has been plugging his website whenever possible.

Jews on the way back from a funeral? I had a nice chuckle over that. Is that your guess you did someone else come up with that? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
i thread were people are claiming these guys in video are aliens and you find HIS comment ridicules

edit on 19-4-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by MrDetective

Anyone else notice the front guys' right foot acting weird ? Or just my eyes ?
Second line for the sake of tandg

I did notice that it looked like it turned i in an oddball way

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Here is the website for the Arial Phenomenon Investigations Team.....

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

Claims to be a group of scientists and researchers. They have the video you posted on their site....and say this about it....

New API Promo Video!

We just developed a promo video for the team! Check it out on Youtube: www.youtube.com...

Des

Posting the promo video seems a little premature, if they are not ready to act on it. Weird.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I noticed a weird step/stride in the left foot of the second alleged MIB. Too bad this means absolutely nothing.

too bad we are reduced to watching the way they walk for any insights eh?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why do people get offended when people question the validity of a video? Do you want us just to have blind faith and believe it?

No, we want you to maintain an open mind so when you draw conclusions without all the facts being in youv'e set yourself up for scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is a fantastic and awful thread.

Fantastic because this seems like it could be legit. I haven't been able to watch the vid yet because I'm working, but as soon as I get home it's on! Also, MegaMind has been doing some great detective work, bravo friend.

Awful because as usual you have the posters who are complete jerks to everyone because they feel it isn't necessary to be civil due to not being able to see the person they're talking to.

Awful because you have a zillion posters who are saying some form of "oh PLEASE this is obviously people imitating characters on Fringe!!!!" because they're clueless about the fact that The Fringe characters, the Low Men in Stephen King's Hearts in Atlantis (I know the person who made this reference knew the connection, don't think I'm lumping you in), and the Adjustment Bureau characters are based on the MIB's. Adding to this irritant is the fact that these people obviously didn't read the thread so we have to read the same non-existant point OVER and OVER because some of us ARE reading the thread.

Awful because we'll probably never get the full video. If I was this API guy I'd tell ATS to shove it due to their rude members and half his posts being deleted while ATS protects it's revenue stream. I understand ATS has a T&C and they are going to enforce it but it is a terrible shame in this instance. I guess we'll have to go to their site to find out what happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join