It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
See the way they walk? I can't determine exactly what's so strange about it, but their legs seem to bend forward before a new step. Maybe that's not what I find odd, it's too hard to pinpoint. Just an overall type of thing. It's like they're walking with a support or don't know how to walk appropriately. Just look at this closely and see what you think.
edit on 19-4-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I doubt this is of any use whatsoever.. but it's just a point of view from someone who is well-versed in the study human psychology..
I watched this footage over and over again, and there was something about it that didn;t sit right with me.
I checked everything, the way they were walking, their height, the way the were dressed, and yeah, it was odd.. but there are some odd people in the world, you know?...

The thing that really clinched it for me.
2 people wearing the same thing, walk into a building together, and both ask to see the same guy.
So at the very least, work colleagues, right?

Then how come right from the moment they were in front of the automatic doors, neither of them looked at the other. Not once. Not only that, but one walked further in front of the other, and didn't look back once to check if his 'colleague' was following.

I know that doesn't sound like much, but two people who work together, (unless one is in a much higher position) will always walk next to each other.
It's all psychology, especially on 'field trips' when they are working in unfamiliar surroundings..
A) It gives a sense of unity. A kind of ''yes, we're here together, and we mean business''
BUT... and this is the most telling thing;
B) It's a confidence 'safety in numbers thing'
Unless they are absolutely familiar with their surroundings, which judging by the reaction of the staff there, doesn't sound too likely, it is HUMAN NATURE, to look to your colleague for reassurance. However tough and manly you might believe you are. You will check to make sure they are following, or make a relaxing comment about the decor, or SOMETHING. I've seen FBI do it, I've seen police inspectors do it. I've seen government officials do it. Why not these?

Does that mean for sure that something is amiss? No.
I can't say for sure that one of them doesn't have an aspergers type thing going on where they don't really follow societal norms. I can't say for certain that one isn't an apprentice, and the other is just marching on ahead.
I can't say for certain that they didn't just have a massive argument in the car about who gets to eat the last Oreo..

But something about their stance, movement, and proximity to each other looks off.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
reply to post by twohawks

If you look at some photos up there it looks like a very well dressed area, and maybe they were on a business trip?

It's not so much there form of dress that has me as it it the /isciption of the questions asked and the sensation felt by the people who were asked the questions. Spot on encounters for decades old MIB experiances. Not that this behavior couldn't be dupped, but the movies didn't even portray the actual phenomenon correctly. Where as "supposodily" these guys did.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
They could be hasidic jews as well. With the video being of such poor quality as well it is a little hard to tell. In this day and age of HD security cams an like, why are almost all of these type of videos in such poor quality? Things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I don't know. The whole story just sounds made up. It's just too easy to send in a couple of guys the same size dressed in black to capture it on the security video.

Like another poster said earlier, If you had a video of a guy dressed like Superman walking in and then said later you saw the guy fly out the window would the video be proof to backup your story?

The promo worked. I went to their site to check them out so they got a hit they otherwise would not have.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

click here then click "close" on the right hand side and pan to the right towards the lobby ... notice the camera on the ceiling?

The video is real ... but maybe its just a couple of guys being idiots and trying to pull one over on everybody (including the investigators, who by the way admit it could be a hoax on them) ...

also wouldn't youtube compression account for a lack of clarity?

if Aerialphenomena could give us the original uncompressed video that would be great!!
edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Like i said before if the investigation team can get other camera views, one outside, another angle inside that would make it better.

Also a bit more info about the people, ear pieces, cell phones, did they leave anything at the front desk.

Did they introduce themselves as anyone or from any agency.

The other cameras, what car were they driving, how long have they been there, how long it took them to arrive after the 2nd spotting of the craft.

All these questions if answered would help this investigation out.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

The majority of hasidick jews have full zz top type beards these guys have none and if you believe the witnesses, not even eyebrows. So not sure what that tells you but it was discused at length already.
edit on 19-4-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Where's the other footage from other security cameras? You can't tell me this hotel has only one security camera at the front. It did say they approached someone at a desk. Where's the camera facing the desk. Most businesses will always have a camera filming the desk as that is the most likely place for a robbery to begin.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My first thought after reviewing their site, which appears to have started in December of last year from the first report listed, is a promo to try for another TV Program. It has that feel to me.

They do however approach this topic in a logical manner.

If they popup with a show shortly, that will support my gut feeling.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
These "MIB" match the same description as some characters in Fringe (TV series).

The TV series premiered in September, 08.
This incident happened in October, 08.

I don't find this whole story too convincing.

No other camera angles given? Nobody took out their phone and snapped a photo (which nowadays is common)?

I think the narrator and the video is authentic...but I think it was a hoax played on a select few.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

call back please and ask if there are any security cameras outside.

I just saw your post ...

You call em ... that sounds like a question that will get more than the MIB visiting me ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just saw the video a few times and the only that pops in my mind is the following...

Why didnt they approach this person at the privacy of his own home or follow him home after work?

I just have trouble wrapping the idea around my finger that these men would go randomly to a stranger and begin asking her questions. Why would they bring up topics like goverments and conspiracies to some random woman? I havent read all 12 pages so sorry if this has been discussed and brough up before.

If i was really going to be visited by MIB, I would expect them at my front door at night or even standing in my living room around midnight

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I just saw the video a few times and the only that pops in my mind is the following...

Why didnt they approach this person at the privacy of his own home or follow him home after work?

I just have trouble wrapping the idea around my finger that these men would go randomly to a stranger and begin asking her questions. Why would they bring up topics like goverments and conspiracies to some random woman? I havent read all 12 pages so sorry if this has been discussed and brough up before.

If i was really going to be visited by MIB, I would expect them at my front door at night or even standing in my living room around midnight
Yep, that doesn't sound very professional.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ill go buy a pre-paid phone and do it then destroy it, jk. I will pass.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

Thank you, Antonio, I hope the rudeness and ugliness you have witnessed here will not deter you...I would love to hear anything you decide to reveal.....welcome to ATS.

link   
Many older MIB encounters I read about left the individuals feeling as though they were dealing with anything but humans. As with alien abduction scenarios people professed feeling complete and utter intimidation by the mib's and the ability to access the mental processes. Often times the people were told the mib's were from the government but they seemed to be anything but, not to mention they disappeared as rapidly as they showed up, if one where to do a physc profile on there behavior I venture to guess they wouldn ' t fit in to the catagories our elustrious medical field would deem as normal

link   
They know from your family linage that you have some tasty entrails.
Be glad you weren’t there

edit on 19-4-2012 by redneck13 because: i be a pirate and forgot me rrr

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They need to be more discriminating on their choices of photo's in their Classic UFO gallery. I quickly went through them and saw a few I'm familiar with that are not unexplained. Perhaps they have not caught up with the community yet.

I saw a bad copy of the one with a guy on a horse and supposed UFO in the sky over his right shoulder. That is a small private plane flying away from the observer. There may have been a couple of more of those, but the copies they have are oddly lower quality than is available. Those were common in the Fifties and Sixties.

I saw one that was an extremely obvious bundle of helium balloons. At least three which were motion blurred birds.

They need some more experience.

The more I look and after reading the blog, they must be after a TV show with this.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

My question is why in the world are they wearing trench coats? It's broad daylight, and most likely some where in the low 80s F. and they came in with nothing. What are they up to?

thanks for the post S&F

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join