It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Thinking That Will Effect Us All - A New Paradym Being Planned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

Should we get excited about this. First thoughts are, 'it's too good to be true' - A new way of thinking and if they pull this off and it sounds like they will - it really will mean a whole new world and it sounds like they're preparing for it.

Have they finally realized that we're living in a Crazy World and people are not falling for it any more?

TextA paradigm shift is coming that will change everything about the way people work, learn, and interact - it will be the beginning of a new age; and the shape that age takes depends greatly on the number of informed people that take part in it and where they decide to steer it.

Already, the top minds across a variety of industries are converging and preparing for the shift. One such group, an educational institute called "Singularity University" comprises innovators, teachers, scientists, and engineers from both the private and public sector. Some could be considered elitists interested in consolidating power, others are truly forward thinking and interested in a better world for all of mankind.

The first Video is 4 mins and is a lecture in plain talk about what they hope to do at the Nasa Ames Research Center.

TextOne concept that is omnipresent throughout Singularity University's activities is cutting-edge technology and the possible implications it will have on society. This includes everything from 3D printing, robotics, artificial intelligence, and radical advances in genetics and biotechnology. The implications range from the ability for every individual on Earth to "print" at will any conceivable object they are able to obtain the blueprints for or design, to gene therapies capable of extending human life to centuries.

No No No - it appears from the article that they have an ulterior motive here - after reading the following para - well it looks like it is too good to be true - at least for us as it ensures that the Elites stay right where they are.

TextWhile the public is distracted with gritty political ploys, wars, and engineered destabilization, it is hoped that these emerging technologies can be meshed into the existing power structures and preserve the power of elites who have reigned over humanity for generations. Sabotaging education, ruining family and culture, and perpetuating the futile "rat race" also plays a role in keeping the vast majority of humanity out of the debate, and thus at a clear disadvantage.

The article consists of other videos and they explain about the new technologies that are now available.

Very interesting!

I've brought this for information for those members who wish to be made aware of moves taking place. Perhaps you will agree and support such moves???

I have done a search and nothing came up though I realize the search function isn't fully reliable.

edit on 18-4-2012 by quedup because: Video not embedding

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
the vested interests of the Elite will NEVER (let me repeat that... NEVER) give up their privileged position and power. That (with taxes and death) are absolute certainties among all this talk of singularity etc etc...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

You're probably right and these plans they are now discussing and making moves on will probably consolidate them even tighter.
Ordinary people don't stand a chance against their power and influence in the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Their goal is to become immortal and control this technology to become gods on earth - a noble goal indeed.

Their goal for you has not changed - you will continue to distance yourself more and more from spirit/source/god/whatever you want to call it.
The more technology you embrace, the more imprisoned you truly become. This technology will not liberate slaves from their slavery, it is not designed to.

Bio technology has material benefits there can be no argument - but it is the true cost which you will not understand.
Honestly if the matrix wasn't a hit movie this might seem more obvious and transparent but I doubt it.
We are no longer smart enough to decide when to fight.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by trouble_every_day

You're right, we aren't smart enough and this is the frightening thing about it. We can inform eachother via sites like this and other means or we can protest on the street - what will that do???

It's like David and Golliath but they will never take my spiritual beliefs away from me - once that happens, you are no longer human.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
They are not worried if you want to hang on to your beliefs, you will die sometime and be replaced by someone who may not care.
There is no hurry, the next generation (more and more every day) is more prepared to embrace singularity - give them another generation before it's being taught in school.

You can't deny it appears attractive on the surface - and to the NOW generation (and beyond) this appears to be pretty much all that matters.
I R sadness.
Namaste
edit on 18-4-2012 by trouble_every_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

Although I don't understand why anyone would want to live for centuries. You may be able to live for that long but you'll still be an old geezer, a super senior citizen. I mean unless these "gene therapies" can actually STOP the aging process, I don't see what the point would be...

Just my $0.02

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by aaronez

You're probably right and these plans they are now discussing and making moves on will probably consolidate them even tighter.
Ordinary people don't stand a chance against their power and influence in the world.

The might be big in their ego but they are only few when the true # hits the fan and the thruths is revealed. And they can belive they are powerful but they are just disconnected from everything trying to manipulate. When the connected ones move in thruth then they will do everything they can to become as small as they can for fear of judgement.

new topics

top topics

join