It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Cataclysms Of Dementia?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
One of the best posts I've read in my life..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
History at lower grade levels is indeed about remembering dates etc. As one progresses to 'high school' level, degree level and beyond, the focus changes more to evaluating different sources and deciding who makes the best and most valid argument. In short, while this doesn't leave room for much original input, it does teach one to think critically about sources and materials one is presented with.

I would arguably say that taking history at degree level is what changed my outlook on almost everything. I question a lot more than before. I will not accept a source for face value and I always want more evidence before believing anything I see or read. Especially the tantalising headlines that sometimes show up on ATS!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nimsu1987

The mainstream scientists and archaeologists, who receive their funds and their paychecks from the state and federal government,while following strictly enforced pre-arranged guidelines of historical suppression, expecting everyone to just automatically believe and accept their proposed claims...

edit on 14-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas

Our exits to independence from the shackles of this game, have effectively been welded shut with a laser-like precision on just the right doors. Look how hard it is to generate your own power. To grow your own food. To stitch your own clothes. To live without a car or a residency.

In regards to growing your own food, what about the self-terminating seeds sold to farmers? Not only have they been engineered to produce more food in the short term, but they are made in such a way that a farmer has no means of storing seeds for future seasons, thereby increasing dependency on the food models the system wishes us to consume.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I liked your post but I somehow think that your outlook is very nieve and uninformed. Who's "they"? The Rothchilds? The Rockefellas? The Bilderberg group? Yea, I think there is and has been a certain amount of control being asserted into the basic structure of society over the centuries, but I can't subscribe to it being a machination of exquisite design that you kinda put forth.

When you go over it, sure, there are plenty of power structures that exist but are they actually conspiracies? I'm leaning towards no. The reason it feels that its a conspiracy is that there have been strange things enacted through government legislation that outwardly service the powers that be, such as the income tax, but its not a conspiracy but....more like a strategy. Thing is, when one looks at the people of the world, if you're a person with the most capitol on earth, you inherently know that there is some percentage of an everyday person's life that relates to you somehow. And when you realize that a majority of the country's population is feeding into your influence, a protocol of organization must be implemented. A system has to be erected to manage the way your influence seeps into the masses. You set up laws, you incorporate supply and demand, you create direction for millions of people who don't know how to define what their purpose in life is.

And that's it. There are reasons for this structure. I agree that there are high up institutions built from money and seek control and that much of how that is set-up comes from hereditary connections, and greed. But to really believe that a class system has been consciously constructed by some shadowy cabal of super-rich and meglomaniacal power junkies is very sophmoric in scope. At any given time, somebody can get lucky and land a record deal, or become a sports star, or try really hard in school and get a very good education or write a movie script and make millions. Or by god even if it contradicts my point, win the freakin lottery! Breaking out of the economic or spiritual chains in your life isn't disrupting the fabric of a complex web of suppression made to keep everyone in line. The system is there because it's a product of human nature and there are those who have the capacity to reign in their happiness in this world and there are those who don't.

The mother of all conspiracies is and will always be, what really happened at Roswell?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've been followed by the FBI and regular cops for 7-8 months now here in my little city of Spokane, Washington st. They are really bad at their job too. I am a male that is 29 yrs old and I like to think that I am a decent person that cares about everyone. I believe in Jesus Christ as well. I've been racking my brains on what they are doing following me but, I just don't know. I wish they would man up or just let me know what's up. Any way, I also have been finding out that this city is also oppressed! The cops around here seem to never really get out they vehicle unless they absolutely must. They have been using homeless people and other dumb people to snitch and get the info they want... They keep em out of jail or on drugs to incentivize them. Pretty screwed up to use people to do their biding... Oh ya... They also have high tech drones all over town... I'm talking thousands. It's way out of hand. You can't even piss or privatly have sex without the government watching.. Good luck to all the real people!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join