It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Reveals, To Prophet, The Mark of The Beast and Antichrist's Mandatory Day of Worship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There is gonna be an Antichrist people, and in my last thread and the book mentioned therein, It becomes clear that there is an active plan to bring you a Jesus that is not the one that is in the Bible. In fact, this man who is coming is gonna ride on the abundant amount of people who are not familiar with what this Bible actually says. How will you not see through him if you are not familiar with the Bible verses were Jesus himself warns that Hell is real and where his apostles warn about it? See, when he tells you there is no sin and no Hell and that it's all about spiritual evolution, you're gonna fall for it.

There is a lot of information found on the internet concerning the Mark of the Beast, yet many of that which can be found is either not complete, twisted or meant to subliminally control your mind to have you end up taking the Mark of the Beast in the Great Tribulation anyway. What they DON'T tell you, is that Sunday Worship which will be mandatory in the Great Tribulation is CONNECTED to the Mark of the Beast. Although there are some Sunday churches left at this point in time that are being used for YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA (Jesus') Glory still, in the Great Tribulation ALL Sunday churches will be used for worship of the Antichrist. It is of great important right now to understand how the devil has set you up through the world goverments and it's religious system of iniquity, to receive the antichrist who will claim to be "Jesus Christ" returned. The antichrist will demand that ALL worship him, on the day he has set aside which is Sunday; the man-made sabbath. It is there where people will receive the physical Mark of the Beast.

Learn how YAHUVEH GOD Almighty sets HIS people apart, and how HIS people will be distinquished from those who will worship the beast and receive his Mark. Learn about the True Sabbath Day; friday sundown till saturday sundown and why it is so important to keep this 4th Commandment Holy now. Why it is so important to forsake man-made doctrine and pagan holidays and Sunday, and start obeying YAHUVEH's Ten Commandments.

www.youtube.com...

Every Friday Night To Saturday Night

en.wikipedia.org...

True Sabbath, Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset. Jewish people already practice the true Sabbath.

The Catholic Church changed things at the Laodecia Council one of them was:

*Outlawing the keeping of the Jewish sabbath (Saturday) and encouraging rest on the Lord's Day (Sunday) (canon 29)

The major concerns of the Council involved regulating the conduct of church members. The Council expressed its decrees in the form of written rules or canons. Among the sixty canons decreed, several aimed at:

Maintaining order among bishops, clerics and laypeople (canons 3–5, 11–13, 21–27, 40–44, 56–57)
Enforcing modest behaviour of clerics and laypeople (4, 27, 30, 36, 53–55)
Regulating approach to heretics (canons 6–10, 31–34, 37), Jews (canons 16, 37–38) and pagans (canon 39)
Outlawing the keeping of the Jewish sabbath (Saturday) and encouraging rest on the Lord's Day (Sunday) (canon 29)
Outlining liturgical practices (canons 14–20, 21–23, 25, 28, 58–59)
Restrictions during Lent (canons 45, 49–52)
Admission and instruction of catechumens and neophytes (canons 45–48)
Specifying a Biblical canon (canons 59–60)

Hear it from Jewish people themselves 0:24 :
Every Friday Night to Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday NightEvery Friday Night To Saturday Night

What is Shabbat?
www.chabad.org...

Shabbat is the Jewish Sabbath, celebrated every week from sundown on Friday to nightfall of Saturday. In Hebrew, Shabbat means "resting." As is recounted in the beginning of the Book of Genesis, G‑d created the world in six days and on the seventh He refrained from creating. Adam and Eve celebrated the first Shabbat in the Garden of Eden.

The observance of Shabbat by the Jewish nation is mandated in the fourth of the Ten Commandments. We sanctify the Shabbat and "rest" on this special day
—defined by abstention from 39 forms of creative activity.

edit on 17-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2012 by EfficientP because: link

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Badgers!!!!!

Amen!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Lord Jesus Christ arose from the dead on Sunday morning, and was seen by the many who loved him, on Sunday morning.
Just because those who don't believe in The Lord Jesus Christ, or Easter Sunday, make it untrue.
And for those that have never seen a UFO, does that mean that you don't believe in them too?
Other than that, all this thread does is divide people and cause ill will.
Nothing here, move along.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Jewish people practice the true Sabbath;Read what I posted about the Laodician Council outlawing the true Shabbat. If this is gonna play a big role in the End Times then people need to know about it. They have to decide for themselves what they're gonna do, but at least there gonna rememeber they heard it before it happened and think twice about it.

www.amightywind.com...

Once again, you who are MY True Babies and Bride will never have any other gods before ME. MY Bride will honor ME by keeping MY Sabbath's Holy. Say not which Sabbath Day for I have plainly told you it is not Sunday. MY Elect have known it all along. Everyday you are to worship and acknowledge ME, but on the Sabbath Day, Friday sunset to Saturday sunset, you are to rest, learn of ME, for I jealously want you on that day to only be MINE on the day I call MY Sabbath.

The world deems it foolish and thinks it's their day to sin and party or work; instead MY people will refuse to work and party. Proving that the days of men are foolishness and telling MY People to be a Sabbath keeper is foolish. Yet this is MY Holy Day and satan has used your religious system to mock ME on that day.

I want to encourage you. Those who are called Sabbath keepers, you are MY TRUE BRIDE. Your aroma is pleasing to MY nostrils, but being a Sabbath keeper alone will not save you. It must be combined with accepting YAHUSHUA as MESSIAH. As the sinful world you live in continues to teach rebellion, trashing or editing MY Ten Commandments, as in the days of Moses I will show what I do with a people with a rebellious heart.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Dear EfficientP,

Revelations says that those who do not receive the mark of the beast will not be allowed to buy or sell. Are you trying to say that I will be required to go to church on Sunday in order to buy or sell. Sorry, I don't see it connected to the mark of the beast at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The only person seemingly trying to cause ill will is you, defending your belief. The OP posted something he found important, just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it isn't true. Do you have sources outside of the bible? Proof that these "many people" saw Jesus.... Outside of one book?

Let me know.

Back on topic ~ This is interesting in some aspects, but the mark of the beast meaning taking a day of rest on Sunday instead of Saturday? If God, who or whatever that might be, was so great, I doubt this would be something high on its priority list.
edit on 17-4-2012 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

The day is not the Mark of the Beast;The Mark of the Beast is connected with the day.

One description that I saw of the mark of the beast looked like a sun with a hand within a hand. The symbol looked like a sun and that may relate to Sunday, but also, it's possible that this symbol will be handed out at the Sunday churches.

Check it out, fastforward to 0:43:40 and tell me what you see?

0:43:40

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And here I thought this was going to be a thread full of garbage.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No such thing bud

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
And here I thought this was going to be a thread full of garbage.

I LOL'd.

"Amen".

ps. Sooo000 Skurred.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP

The day is not the Mark of the Beast;The Mark of the Beast is connected with the day.

One description that I saw of the mark of the beast looked like a sun with a hand within a hand. The symbol looked like a sun and that may relate to Sunday, but also, it's possible that this symbol will be handed out at the Sunday churches.

Check it out, fastforward to 0:43:40 and tell me what you see?

0:43:40

You listen to these nutjobs, and then formuate an opinion on a reality far more complex than these twits would ever give credit to? And then come to ATS and try and scare people into accepting a mythos based on Kemetic history? WHY? WkTehFckUp.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

You who created a thread titled: "The Illuminati Are The Good Guys" telling me that lol whilst you tell other people they are children of a serpent named ENKI. Lol. That shows what side of the tracks you are coming from. Pushing the Gnostic Deception.

purplemonkeydishwasher's thread and his words:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Snake [ENKI your Creator (yes, you are sons and daughters of the Devil) (serpent) was condemned in the Garden of E.DIN (Abode of the RIghteous Ones) for showing Adamu and his Mate the Knowledge of KNowing, which was sex within the Garden - their reproduction had been entirely regulated by the Lord of the Command (EN.LIL)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear EfficientP,

Revelations says that those who do not receive the mark of the beast will not be allowed to buy or sell. Are you trying to say that I will be required to go to church on Sunday in order to buy or sell. Sorry, I don't see it connected to the mark of the beast at all.

the vikings were the descendents of pagans who were forced to move north
by ever-encroaching xtianity. they were forced to leave their places of birth until they reached the far north

due to economic boycotts [ no buying from, selling to or any kind of business]
established once xtianity was firmly positioned

OT: the mark of the beast is a brand
indicating ownership
simples

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Dear EfficientP,

I watched the video at the point you mentioned and even backed up further into it. I did not find the speaker convincing. In the end, the issue is not what the mark of the beast is, the question is always are you prepared spiritually, emotionally and mentally and whether or not you are living a life in service to others. For all we know the mark is invisible to the human eye. Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
dbl post

edit on 17-4-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
A fairly simple concept, well communicated, thanks OP!

I find it strange how ready some are to dismiss this concept?

The mark on the hand or forehead, is the same as the rabbis have the 10 commandments on their hand AND forehead, although they took it a little too literally. Thoughts and actions. Antichrist would be happy with either or.

I've been trying to establish sabbaths in my house, massive failure, how do you detach from the entire planet for even one day? You can't. Interesting experiment, but sunday is becoming the international day of worship, endorsed by ye olde catholic child abusers.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The original Sabbath kept by the COI was not necessarily a Saturday.

The orginal Sabbath was determine by the lunar cycle ... this is how it works...
...the first day after the sighting of the New Moon was New Moon day, it was a rest day...
...this was followed by six day of work and a seventh day of rest on day 8 of the month...
...this pattern was followed until the end of the each lunar cycle...
...so the Sabbaths fell on day 8, 15, 22 and 29...
...then they waited until the new New Monn and began the pattern again.

If you overlay a lunar calendar with a Julian or Gregorian calendar sometimes a lunar determined Sabbath can coincide with a Saturday but they are not the same thing.

So the premise of your op is flawed...
...having a mandatory day of worship would probably be a bad thing any day including Saturday and Sunday.
edit on 18/4/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Are you not suspicious of someone who can turn water into alcohol?

Are you not suspicious of someone who can walk on water?

Are you not suspicious of someone who dies and then returns from the dead?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
AronRa tells it like it is:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The mark of the beast must be VISA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join