It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a U.F.O UK near Chertsey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
ok ill keep this short i saw a ufo and have not really tried to inform the authorities..i have no pictures,i cannot draw you the shape i could not have drawn the shape an hour after even,when 20 years ago ...why wait till now, i was actually young foolish and ,out stealing thats why,,,the lights on the ship,,mesmorizing hypnotic to the point craft shape unidentifiable,even stranger bit a car pulled occupants left car occupants no where to be seen ,,the car the otherside of a hedge ,,in rolling parkland no roads,,

further thoughts after annalizing in my mind and researching in the following years
aliens maybe more goverment because of car occupants
edit on 17-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

further thoughts after annalizing in my mind and researching in the following years aliens maybe more goverment because of car occupants
reply to post by stuthealien

Mate, please elaborate on this.

vvv

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

OK, I'll bite but only if you give us all the details. What were you stealing at the time, 20 years ago?

ETA And like the poster above me notes, your English is a little choppy. We don't need 5000 words all nicely typed up on A4 but it would benefit your article if you could be a tad more generous with the words, for clarity's sake. No offence meant.

edit on 17/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

ok i was stealing power tools and industrial garden equipment ,i was not alone i was with two others we can call them mick and john,yes i seem to have forgotten how to write sometimes and can only appologise for this but it seems to be comming back slowly,i have nothing to try to sell you here ,this happened and i consider this free information that should be shared

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Just to make sure I am understanding you, this incident happened 20 years ago?

And are you saying that the occupants of a nearby car disappeared after?

No disrespect meant in any way, just trying to understand the events you are describing.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yes, very interesting story, i think.

Please, if you could, could you start at the beginning, and tell the whole story?

Example:
It was early morning, afternoon, evening, after dark, midnight.
I was out with some mates stealing power tools from; houses, businesses, construction sites.
At such and such time, we noticed this strangely unshapable UFO directly overhead, on the horizon, 10 kilometers away, 1 kilometer away, 100 meters away, and it was 100 kilometers, 1 kilometer, 100 meters up in the air.
It looked like it was as big as a Navy ship, a futbol field, a medium sized lorry, a labrador retriever dog.
It moved around alot, it stayed still. It hovered or landed. It moved fast. it moved slow. It was blue, or oarange, or green, or yellow, or red or all of these colors.

I saw a car with people in it stop and get out of their car. The auto was turned off, or left running, with the doors opened, or closed, and the people walked away, or suddenly disappeared, or a light shot down and then they disappeared.

It sounded like an airplane or it didn't have any sound at all.
It kept changing shape from ball to a shape I can't describe to a triangle or a rhobus, or a cigar, or a disk, or a strange ameoba shape.

It looked solid, or like it was made from clouds, or it was made from water, or was made from metal, or was made from 10,000 silver colored fish, or was made from, whatever.

The above is just an example, using different possibilities for you to choose from for times, distances, speeds, and other things.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

ok i wish i could just post a map detailing where the positions of everything are but then i just as well walk in a policestation,
right we approched from the south crossing a pedestrian bridge over a railway leading to an alley which leads to the unit we had targetted behind the unit there is a hedge and after the hedge rolling parkland ,we scouted the area one last time all good .we had just gained access to said unit,when a car started approahing across the parkland ,so we start to retreat back into the shadows 30-40ft not back as far as the alley still in the grounds of the unit,we can see the car is not a marked policecar or security and the car pulls parralel to the hedge,mick said look ,we looked to see the craft with the messmerizing lights almost hynotising after i guess four minutes it went off to our right and was gone
we drew our attention back to the car ,there where no sounds we edge back towards the hedge and the car beyond the hedge carefully and in the shadows we peer through the hedge between the gaps and there is no body in the car,we didnt hear them get out we where listening for sounds all the time the police may have walked up the alley behind us,we conclude that theres no one there lets get the stuff and get the hell out of here which is what we did

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So you figure, the people in the car might have gotten into this UFO?

Or maybe was abducted?

vvv

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

i dont know the answer to that question ,i wish i did. i did not see any beam take them,also i dont think abduction really , they drove to the hedge,i guess the craft was 200ft above there car before departing to the right while gaining altitude

now you mention it if they did get in the ship then there is no beam thing we see in the tv shows
edit on 17-4-2012 by stuthealien because: a

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yet you guys heard a car approach, and when you got there the car was empty. It stands to reason the people in the car saw the same phenomenon you guys did.

Hrm, very interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing.

vvv

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
[more
It was about 11pm on a summers night
I was out stealing power tools and never from a house , we didnt notice the craft till after the car, it was a multitude of colours i can not pick out any colour thats one of the weird bits for me to i have read dozens of reports of craft since then and they say they where this shape or disc or cigar ,but mine is not like this

i never heard anyone get out of the car

it didn't have any sound at all.
the only i can describe this to you ,is the lights where extroadinary in a way i,it was only after that night when i tried to draw what i had seen that i found i couldnt

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

we saw the car approach as well,this did 100 per cent happen question is ,aliens or goverment has to be one or the other ,i just wish some one could answer this then and only then can i put this to rest ,i do not want to wonder about this for the rest of my life ,ive tried putting this behind me several times an i try really hard to forget but i guess thats why im here at ats

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ever spoke to your mates about it?

Can they maybe remember more info regarding this incident?

vvv

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

they continued there criminal behaviour ,i settled down and have kids, and i am law abiding now,they kept up there ways i will try to get in contact with them again but this would not be in a short time frame as they live in a different county now,

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I reckon this must be the area..

Foot bridge and alley are over on the right side of pic.. then you got the industrial area to the left with various fields, bushes and trees all around..

Can't see anywhere else nearby that resembles the description.. Neither from the map or from memory seeing as I used to work in the area..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
can you scroll that map down a little so the bottom comes up,dam this bloke is good

edit on 17-4-2012 by stuthealien because: s
due to the orientation of the map you need to rotate it as we approached from the south crossed bridge
edit on 17-4-2012 by stuthealien because: t

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How's this.. higher elevation...
Footbridge is just under highfield house,

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

agreed

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link