It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CalFresh Advertising on radio and TV in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They are using tax money, to advertise, free stuff for everybody (paid for by more tax money).

In Michigan they were advertising public schools on radio TV and in movie theaters. WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO ADVERTISE HOW GREAT A PUBLIC SCHOOL IS?

Nutty waste of money. Why would they need to spend money advertising giving away money?

Wifey works at a drugstore and she says people will come in there and use the EPT card, is that right, I dunno, some kind of card that the free money goes to, and when the card won't work they take out this huge stack of bills and pay cash.

They have ads for the community colleges too, free money for books and tuition and even money for rent! Yea!

www.icanaffordcollege.com...

Video description: Hey, even though you have money, and a job, sign up for calfresh, cause it's free stuff for everybody!

edit on 16-4-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
California here I come!

Sounds like being a mooch pays pretty well.

nice lesson for the kids.

edit on 16-4-2012 by eyeseaewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeseaewe

My Son is going to community college here.

$30 for a semester. Not a credit hour, a whole semester.

And, if they can get through community college, the state university is obligated to accept them as a transfer student.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

That is crazy!!!!!

I'm in AZ and maricopa community college is something like $130 per credit hour on average!

Most classes are three credit hours. (I think.) It was like that the last time I checked which was about a year ago. Then of course you have books, lab fees, etc.

new topics

top topics

join