It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quality UFO sightings increasing from April 16th onwards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok, this was always one thing I feared about me on this site, that I'd turn into an idiot who had no basis for his claims and started spouting this and that....but I'm just doing this partly out of a wild guess so it's no biggie.

I think UFO sightings are going to start getting a lot more frequent from here on out. This can be easily verified if it's right too, basically because the quality of the sightings and the fact that they can't be debunked will start becoming a lot more frequent, not the frequency of average sightings, etc.

I have nothing invested in this and just want to see how it turns out, and if I'm wrong I'd say things will carry on as they are now until about August and be the same. If I'm right decent sightings, footage, etc, will start from around now.

That's it, no big prophecy thing, just noting it here so I can have a bit of a laugh if it turns out to be true. If anyone can post with info on great sightings/footage etc, that'd be cool, but apart from that, I guess I'll just post back if it seems like it's happening or not.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Could easily be IF you include OUR UFOs, being very exotic aircraft. Considering the world situation, Iran, Syria, Pakistan/Afghanistan and North Korea, and even unusual weather since satellites can't do it all, and there could be more spy type missions coming thus more sightings.
edit on 16-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
Could easily be IF you include OUR UFOs, being very exotic aircraft. Considering the world situation, Iran, Syria, Pakistan/Afghanistan and North Korea, and even unusual weather since satellites can't do it all, and there could be more spy type missions coming thus more sightings.
edit on 16-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

Yeah that's the sucky part, even if it happens we'll be wondering if they're drones, advanced military tech, etc. Will just see what happens anyway.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Hi Robhines,

just out of curiosity, why do you think that...

UFO sightings are going to start getting a lot more frequent from here on out.
?

To be honest with you, it would be great to eventually see some decent sightings and footage.

So, I hope you're right !!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I, for one, await our alien overlords arrival this Winter Solstice. I've already been noticing more UFO sightings here on ATS.

I guess military drones are going to become the new weather balloons.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

sorry so off topic but, JACE FTW.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i think i agree with you on that OP, i have no basis for this opinion other that sheer gut instinct tho. but something isn't right ( maybe its right and we are wrong) however mark my words something, i haven't the faintest what, will happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Ok, this was always one thing I feared about me on this site, that I'd turn into an idiot who had no basis for his claims and started spouting this and that....but I'm just doing this partly out of a wild guess so it's no biggie.

I think UFO sightings are going to start getting a lot more frequent from here on out. This can be easily verified if it's right too, basically because the quality of the sightings and the fact that they can't be debunked will start becoming a lot more frequent, not the frequency of average sightings, etc.

I have nothing invested in this and just want to see how it turns out, and if I'm wrong I'd say things will carry on as they are now until about August and be the same. If I'm right decent sightings, footage, etc, will start from around now.

That's it, no big prophecy thing, just noting it here so I can have a bit of a laugh if it turns out to be true. If anyone can post with info on great sightings/footage etc, that'd be cool, but apart from that, I guess I'll just post back if it seems like it's happening or not.

This may have to do with the fact that obama gave the a ok for drones to patrol american skys.... careful you may get bombed while having a barbecue at night just like that 16 year old american citizen...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow, was kind of thinking this thread would just sink until I posted back in the near future.

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Hi Robhines,

just out of curiosity, why do you think that...

Partly because I'm open minded about the whole 2012 thing, not because of prophecies, but because so many are getting into it that it'll become if nothing else, a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy as it's placed into the collective unconscious. If so there'll be a lot of visitors checking out what's going on around now I'd guess..

Also that even without that, the way groups like Anonymous, Occupy and so many others are pushing for change, and as our consciousness raises because we become more aware of the corruption in the system, our awareness might make Aliens, if they're out there, a lot more visible to us.

Apart from that it's just one of those weird hunches, and they're often wrong so will just wait and see really.

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

sorry so off topic but, JACE FTW.

Agreed! Reading this at the moment too, great book.

Agents of Artifice

top topics

join