It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know you guys are sick of hearing this, but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK I think I may have made a very interesting connection in the whole "188 day cycle" thing. NOW, I am not really convinced by this whole cycle thing, as I agree with the fact that it is a theory that has certain data that has been made to fit it, especially with the ley lines involved with the cycle (those are throwing me for a loop!). Now, I read this post from another ATS'er and I chimed in with something very intriguing that I picked up on. Nobody responded to my post, but I find it interesting enough to make my own thread about it.

Here is the fellow ATS'ers thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He gets into the patterns that are involved with the 188 day cycle and the aftershocks that occur cumulatively 4 days after the 188 day cycle occurs. It is explained like this in referenced thread above:

In fact since it was downgraded to a 7.4 and there have been questions about its timing let alone that it might have been man-made, I cautioned it may not have been the BIG ONE normally associated with the pattern, and that the FLUCTUATION ie 8, 11 and 15 days ETC, needs to be considered until the 188 DAYS CYCLE WINDOW CONCLUDED which is technically around the 23rd day. And today it appears what I've been concerned about was DEAD ON CORRECT! THE PATTERN AND CYCLE WASN'T OVER Whats todays date for this 8.9 MEGA QUAKE?? 4/11 now COUNT approx 19 days from 3/22! (keeping in mind the APPROX FOURTHS INCREMENTS: 4, 8, 11, 15, 19, 23) ITS APRIL 10/11TH!! OR..... THE 19TH DAY OF THE 188 CYCLES FLUCTUATION!

Ok, so we go to 188 days AFTER March 22nd and where do we end up? September 24th. Big Whoop. Ok now going with the pattern of the referenced thread, we count 23-24 days after September 24th and that happens to land on October 17-18. Ok so what is so interesting about October 17-18?? Well, it just so happens that the big-ol "shake out" for the West Coast of America happens to land on OCTOBER 18th at 10:18 a.m. Coincidence? Maybe. But was it also a coincidence that the Earthquake not too long ago in Mexico was planned out? Hey west-coasters, this may not be just a drill after all. I am by no means a prophet, I am just here to point out some numbers with dates attached so that if this the real deal, then we can be prepared.

Here is the shakeout website:www.shakeout.org...

Take what you want from this, but if you are here to tell me how wrong I am to try and give substance to this 188 day cycle then do it somewhere else. I will be going to class soon so apologies if I am not able to respond right away.

-Cheers
edit on 16-4-2012 by xZodiacx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
/facepalm

Why don't you provide a graph of this so called pattern?
Just so we can see how wrong this new theory is.

And did you need to start a new thread that's ONLY about an existing thread?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is no cycle. We are entering into a new phase of tectonic plate activity thats all. Nothing we can do about it and completely natural.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

My theory is not about an existing thread at all. I have pointed out new info that has not been pointed out on ATS thus far, other than my post on the previous thread. I found the info intruiging enough to make my own thread about it because IF there were a 188-day cycle (which I know you think there is not and I am skeptical about it also), then this would be the date that we would be looking at and possibly the location. I know there has not been enough sufficient evidence to make this cycle reliable for predicting earthquakes, but who is to say that we may or may not use the 188-day cycle 10 years from now to predict large earthquakes. New evidence is turning up every single day on earthquakes and if we are entering a new phase of tectonic activity, then there may be a 188-day phase that began with the new plate activity. I have no evidence. I rarely visions of future events. This is just a hunch and I just want to put out there what I found from my research.

-Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Quoted SPAM removed. Sorry.
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2012 by xZodiacx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I like the idea. I don't personally believe the 188 day theory, but because of what happened in Mexico during their EQ drill, it may be worth paying attention to the upcoming shakeout. Sorry you have received unfriendly comments.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

No worries...I don't mind putting myself out there. that's what this site is for is it not?

new topics

top topics

join