It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Canadian Girl Explains Canada's Banking System -- Problem & Solution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by HIWATT

I'm amazed that we HAVE the option to print at 0% interest yet choose not to.

I mean what the hell is that about?

Amazing, we could just transfer the debt from those banks, to the BoC and pay 0 interest and tell them to just shove it.

IMO we should declare it odious anyway.

~Tenth

From the internet i keep hearing that there is a lawsuit that is being pushed against the conservative government as we speak, i saw a blurb on a blog about it a few months ago and thought nothing of it, but now there seems to be more information coming out on it
Link
Link

The lawsuit is to bring the use of the BoC back to canada, And give the people control of the bank again. No more of this Corporate private banking BS. We do not need them. We made well enough on our own 40 years ago, we can do it today just as fine. Screw globalization. Globalization is a fancy word for 'slavery'.

Its 'globalization' when our jobs get shipped overseas for half the pay, or less.
Its 'globalization' when we bail out failing industries.

Some days im so sick and tired of it, that i just want to scream... I have considered an idea that i can do as an individual to bring awareness. Take these two documentaries, modify them with video editing software and make a documentary that includes both of those. Then start mass burning DVD's and handing them out for free..Hopefully then it will start to go crazy..

Anyone have a bank of DVD burners? =p
edit on 17/4/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/4/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Here is a good video that also explains the 'great canadian banking system' that is 'impervious to recession' as we have seen (biggest joke ever)

I almost got a degree in economics (accounting instead), and the more I live in the real world, the more I realize that colleges are pumping out propagandized zombies when it comes to the field of economics. It was jammed down out throats how good globalization is and the seemingly endless benefits if a fiat fractional reserve based central banking system. We were never ever given the history of banking and the fact that governments throughout history have fought against banking elites to stop them from conducting central banking. It's one of the reasons the United States was founded. We were always told of the horrors of no inflation or deflation and low crop prices as a result of lack of money supply and the inefficiencies of having smaller private banks or stores issuing their own credit based on the goods they had in stock or the money the bank had on deposit (not out of thin air like they do today). It's all GARBAGE. It's all PROPAGANDA of the elites.

Impervious to recession. That was one of the fundamental reasons sold to college students in Econ 102 of why we have a central banking system. I find it outright hilarious that the GREAT DEPRESSION happened a decade after the Federal Reserve Act was established. I though the Fed was supposed to completely prevent recessions, let alone depressions.

Econ 102 = elite propaganda so they can brainwash the masses and continue their criminal fraud. Have we forgot history? Bloody revolutions have been fought historically to keep bankers from seizing absolute power, because that is what they end up with when they create the money.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join