It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Canadian Girl Explains Canada's Banking System -- Problem & Solution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A friend of mine sent me this video today.

It was quite uplifting actually, but it also made me a bit sad. That we have to indoctrinate young children and put them in front of crowds in order to make adults realize how ridiculous our system is and how it should change.

(Hopefully she just actually was interested and did all of this by herself with the support of her parents.)

This little girl is a true Canadian Patriot and perhaps it's the voices of her generation we should be listening to considering they will inherit this mess in a few years time.

What say you ATS?

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I watched this a few weeks ago.
The canadian banking system is just as bad as the american one, not as much money involved. But still an abuse on all people involved. Unless your the top tier, you get nice paycheques that way.

Here is a good video that also explains the 'great canadian banking system' that is 'impervious to recession' as we have seen (biggest joke ever)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Awesome!

Thank you for linking that doc, I can't wait to sit down and watch it. Seems that sort of stuff is quite difficult to find in regards to Canada.

Just a testament to how fooled we all are eh?

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Awesome!

Thank you for linking that doc, I can't wait to sit down and watch it. Seems that sort of stuff is quite difficult to find in regards to Canada.

Just a testament to how fooled we all are eh?

~Tenth

Well then my friend, im glad i stepped into this thread to bring you some information!

Here is another very good documentary:

And a link to Operation Maple: Link

The documentary is by a man named bill abrams, i think he is deceased now, but i am not sure. He figured this out many, many years ago. That is part one of four

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That's all great stuff

Didn't know about Operation Maple either. A both hilarious and proper name for a freedom movement

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Can I get a... 'you go girl!' LOL!

There's no way that this young lady didn't receive help in all this, not that it matters. I just hope she recognizes her self worth, and doesn't allow her self to be a tool in a game that is above her.

Next, I want to see a 7 year old throwing a tantrum, screaming 'I want my legos back! My parents buy me legos, and I have to give too many back, just to have them in the first place! I can't even build a lego pyramid, all I want is to put a capstone on it!'
edit on 16-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
While perusing a list of the top twenty TARP recipients
I found my Canadian Bank.

so in effect Canadian banking is no different then anyone elses' banking.

Canada has a national central bank (not privately owned like the fed), and we are still borrowing from our banker buddies, and in hawk up to your butts any way, because we have been sold out
literally

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It was quite uplifting actually, but it also made me a bit sad. That we have to indoctrinate young children and put them in front of crowds in order to make adults realize how ridiculous our system is and how it should change.

Thanks for sharing this!
I don't see it as indoctrination ...I see it as factual education. Putting the kid in front of that crowd lends a lot more power to this message. After all, its that generation who will pay the most from the foolishness of this flawed system.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

It's pretty ridiculous that we could just get money from the BoC and not pay compound interest, yet we "choose" not to.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

I was just hoping it wasn't indoctrination, cause mostly when young kids do stuff, their parents put them up to it.

This doesn't seem that way. At least nobody is gonna shoot a 12 year old right?

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
nvm

Go canada
edit on 4/16/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Shes not just describing Canadian issues either,

She's discussing worldwide issues,

Being perpetrated by the elite, worldwide (who go by many names - the bankers, the masons, the illuminati, regardless what you call them, they are 100% secularism and luciferianism)

Fear not,

Jesus will fix this whole fiasco,

In due season.....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
LOL

This is awsome

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Haha, Don't turn this into a religion bashing thing. Each is entitled to their opinions!
So respect for sharing it.

Anyways, This is a worldwide issue.Our banking system is modelled after everyone elses. It all works the same now. Canada is done in a slightly different way, where our central bank is not in use. Bank of canada act of 1939 (i think) was established to help us out of the depression, It paid for our trans-canada highway, and railroad, and lots of work was made this way. The BoC 'spent' the money into existence. At no interest!. Instead of now-a-days where it is just 'made' into existence and allocated as see fit. Mostly into things we do not need (jet fighters, warships, prisons). Its getting aggravating to me, every single day i see this BS going on. Plus the amount of compound interest ontop of that bullcrap is astounding..

When will Canadians have enough? I think a full on revolution will happen soon. I think maybe soon it will all come to a head.. Perhaps it will then fan out globally, i think people see canada as peaceful people (at least, portrayed that way on TV!, or.. moosehunters.. or something..igloos?) If such 'nice' people are suddenly out for the blood of their government..wouldn't others be like "oh sh!t, they know whats going on! do as they do!" or something. Just rambling now i think.

I love being a Canadian.. but somehow, it hasn't exactly been feeling like canada lately. Perhaps i was just naive before? I don't know. But i don't want to do this crap anymore. Soon.. soon..

edit on 16/4/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The amazing thing is unlike the US, we didn't abolish the means to print money interest free. So it's still available to us, we simply choose not to use it, in favor of Private Banks.

Which is mind boggling. I watched the bulk of that documentary you listed and although I knew other nations operated this way and already had the general gist of the information presented, it was good to see how our politicians reacted to such great questions.

As always the people in the "know" deflected and really made themselves look like morons.

Sometimes I wonder about this country.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I think its a matter of transition to getting corporate interest out of politics eventually

We can always dream can we

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

~Tenth

This is exactly WHY I chose to share this (last week) with a number of "adults" who seem to smirk and snear when I brought issues like this up with them.

Why doesn't the government simply use the Bank Of Canada? Because in 1974 Pierre Trudeau fell into the trap, and we've been debt slaves ever since.

Not even 40 years ago this country was STRONG. The people actually owned their National Bank!
The crooks seeing all this from the outside didn't like that obviously. They can't have free prosperous and happy people running around all over the place, so they weasled their way in, and bang. Before you can say "I'm unemployed", you are.

The good part is, the Bank of Canada still exists and all operating infrastructure is completely intact. We simply need someone in charge with balls big enough to say "nope. you guys are done. GTFO", and start using the BoC again.

Being a half trillion dollars in debt doesn't help the matter, but in a way, it sure outlines the absurdity of it.

Some more links:

www.greenparty.ca...

archive.org...

actionparty.ca...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

I'm amazed that we HAVE the option to print at 0% interest yet choose not to.

I mean what the hell is that about?

Amazing, we could just transfer the debt from those banks, to the BoC and pay 0 interest and tell them to just shove it.

IMO we should declare it odious anyway.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join