It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: How The MSM Covered Up Fast and Furious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jdub297

Nuff said...........

Storm clouds are surrounding the White House.

Obama has 3 major scandals to contend with:

1) GSA Big Government Party in Las Vegas - Jeffrey Neely takes the 5th

2) Fast & Furious Scandal - New book by Katie Pavlich shows perjury by Janet

Napolitano.

3) Secret Service - Prostitutes in Columbia

It's no wonder Obama polling numbers are heading down the toilet.

Gallup: Romney 48% / Obama 43%

It's time to call Hillary Clinton.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

And if those aren't enough, throw in the failed crony-capitalist deals and non-existent "green" jobs, the "us v. them" divisiveness, 3 years without a federal budget, and Romney growing balls to call-out the MSM for neing unbridled sycophants.

I'd say the entire Obama administration, not just the campaign is seeing a bit of trouble.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thinking about the MSM outlets that have refused coverage of this story, they are ethically guilty of withholding important information about alleged criminal activity involving the office of the Administration. If Holder, Obama, and/or Napolitano are charged with perjury, obstruction of justice and contempt, the MSM is guilty of information suppression that is impeding justice. John Q. Public who only knows what he hears on TV news can not form an opinion on a story he knows nothing about and will not demand his legislative representatives to act on the MSM's non-story.

This is a gross misuse of power and a gross abuse of the trust their viewers have placed in them.

This may not be a crime to suppress information about alleged criminal government activity, but is is unethical and reflects poorly on what our Freedom of the Press has actually become in the U.S.

You would think that it would be quite embarrassing for these jokers to have to report that congress has filed charges against Holder, et al and have to "break" the details of the story to explain the allegations. I'm sure they will pull it off and probably be proud of the way they snowed the American public once again. I do believe, in the process there will be viewers who say "WTH didn't you tell us about this?" and MSM credibility will take the hit it so richly deserves.

Yeah, they will have egg to wipe of their faces and loyal viewers/readers will learn they are not trustworthy.

Our media must be a world-wide joke over this total Fast and Furious cover-up denial. What a phoney-baloney propaganda tool they have become! It must be very strange not to report a story the rest of the world is talking about.

IMO they sell their souls when they protect a government that uses murder as a tool to push its restriction of 2nd Amendment rights.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

And if those aren't enough, throw in the failed crony-capitalist deals and non-existent "green" jobs, the "us v. them" divisiveness, 3 years without a federal budget, and Romney growing balls to call-out the MSM for neing unbridled sycophants.

I'd say the entire Obama administration, not just the campaign is seeing a bit of trouble.

All eyes are on Jeffrey Neely. - Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. -

Question of the day: What is his lawyer saying to him?

My Guess: " I just saved a pant load of money switching to GEICO."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Is this the same Neely in a Hot Tub in Vegas?

Time for the full press with all of this BS. Issa was right. This is just the tip of the iceberg!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Katie Pavlich was interviewed on Bill O'Reillys show The Factor on Monday.

She spelled out the strategy to attack the 2nd amendment.

Brit Hume came on after her and said Obama has 3 scandals to contend with.

Fast & Furious / GSA Government Gone Wild Scandal / Secret Service - Prostitution Scandal

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Pavlich doesn’t just expose the Obama administration. She exposes the mainstream media for what they are: tools of the Democratic Party, and of the White House.

errr, FOX NEWS? the most BIASED, UNFAIR and UNBALANCED Murdoch propaganda piece for the republicans and the elite?

This argument is like Himmler arguing against someone convicted of man slaughter.

LMAO! You psychopaths doom leftism by hovering to it. Fox news is but one corrupt media outlet:

Democrats, commies and friends have
EVERYTHING ELSE!

I mean what type of pathological liar could try and say that FOX is worse?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join