It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria Grant on Press for Truth TV (A twelve year old Canadian Patriot)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is an old saying that conceptualises an act of voicing an opinion from a child. Children's opinions can sometimes be astute and like a parable teaches much more than the simple opinion. This video is a vivid example of "Wisdom from the mouths of babes."

Sometimes children can see more clearly than adults. Some adults may term it precociousness but others with open minds and hearts can see the truth and wisdom contained therein.

Young Victoria even gave a speech to a group of 600 business people, which seems impressive as well.

We can learn much from the innocence and bravery of Victoria. It brings to memory a quote from the bible

'Verily I say to you, if ye may not be turned and become as the children, ye may not enter into the reign of the heavens;

or another translation King James Cambridge edition

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Wisdom from the mouths of babes indeed.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Youtube is blocking the videos with her. I can't access this www.youtube.com...

Luckily vimeo works fine.

vimeo.com...

Flag and star for you, this should get some more attention.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is another Youtube copy of the talk she gave. Funnily enough, people everywhere are having issues watching this on da toob.

Altnerative Youtube link

And the vimeo link to same vid,

Victoria Grant Money Speech

She does a great job explaining, in clear language, how money is created. And she alludes to why it may be created that way, in terms of the inevitable consequences.
edit on 12-5-2012 by jannerfish because: spelling

new topics

join