It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, here's the answer to Race Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Came across this wonderful jam, moved me so much wanted to share it......sorry don't know how to to post this video so you can just click it......lol, would love some help if anyone can do that.

www.youtube.com...

This whole divide between races is so crazy, and I gotta tell you in my life experiences most people are really very loving, we all want to be happy, raise our babies in a peaceful world.

Diversity is FUN, it's completly cool to enjoy your heritage, examine what "history" has taught us...if there was ever a time to work as a team, this is it......

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't believe there are any race wars. It's propaganda to stir civil unrest. Of course there are racists out there, but it ain't no bloody war!! I think the route cause of racism is lack of morals, education and economic stress. I'll throw my hands up and admit I'm slightly racist against pakistanes and some times generally Muslims. I'm ashamed of that fact as I know I shouldn't stereo type and make judgments as every single person is individual, but over here at the moment were struggling to survive financially and the amount of Asian immigrants we have at the moment is not sustainable! Then we have Muslims over here openly spewing hatred at the wears culture, so it baffles me why their here.... Actually i know there here , to rape our social system....the truth is, if we were all happy we wouldn't feel the need to project our anger at others.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

well, I thought it was a great jam......appreciate your thoughts....

edit on 16-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The dead white guy plays the blues better than the black guys.

That's racist

top topics

join