It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the creator is perfect, there are no mistakes. No wrongs. No bad.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The Creator- that which formed and continues to form the forms of what is. This is likely a completely natural thing, but I'm open to believe and accept a supernatural explanation.

If the creator is perfect, there is no bad. Calling something bad, for one thing is relative, and for two, calling it bad is like saying a perfect creator makes imperfect creations. That is a contradiction and therefore, false. Calling something bad is no less than disrepsect towards your creator. If you call something bad, then you are saying the creator isn't good at its job, and therefore you set yourself up for your own shortcomings.

If you see something as bad, you're looking at it wrong.

Obviously we see things as bad. Some people blame Satan. But Satan would also be a creation of the perfect creator, so Satan can't be bad either. Satan would be the human condition of labelling things as bad. That is why Satan emerged in the Garden of Eden in the bible urging consumption of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Essentially, all Satan is and ever was was the knowledge of evil as there really is no evil. It is only a human condition, but even the condition itself isn't evil, it actually performs a unique service for us in the way of focused technological progression, probably for the purpose of safeguarding and perpetuating the Earth's existence and protecting it from external threats (asteroids, solar explosions, etc.)

Basically, what I'm saying is, Satan is a mental condition causing humans to perpetuate the belief of evil and express their belief of it in aspects of their life, (war, genocide, rape, etc.) All those bad things spring from this mental condition. But from a certain unique perspective, one can see these things as not bad at all, but necessary for learning and growth. If you still are not convinced, remember, you are disrespecting your creator and setting yourself up for your own shortcomings.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Rather than saying that there is no such thing as evil or bad, maybe the creator(s) itself is not perfect? It's hard to believe that all of the atrocities of our existence are here to help us.

I think instead we just need to try to take positives from whatever happens to us.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If the creator is perfect, there is no bad. Calling something bad, for one thing is relative, and for two, calling it bad is like saying a perfect creator makes imperfect creations. That is a contradiction and therefore, false. Calling something bad is no less than disrepsect towards your creator. If you call something bad, then you are saying the creator isn't good at its job, and therefore you set yourself up for your own shortcomings.

A perfect creation is a complete creation that would encompass all facets ranging from good to bad from beautiful to ugly and from love to hate.

Your idea of perfect is flawed in this case.

Not to say that I am religious and believe that god created the world.
edit on 16-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

A perfect creation would a complete creation that would encompass all facets ranging from good to bad and from beautiful and ugly and from love and hate.

Your idea of perfect is flawed.

Not to say that I am religious and believe that god created the world.

According to how I defined "creator" above, you don't have to be religious to believe in a creator. I see what you're saying, but one can maintain a perspective at all times of anything that happens as good. There is positive and negative, but none of it is bad.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The 'creator' is not perfect because he was created by an imperfect being... man!

IRM

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah

Rather than saying that there is no such thing as evil or bad, maybe the creator(s) itself is not perfect? It's hard to believe that all of the atrocities of our existence are here to help us.

I think instead we just need to try to take positives from whatever happens to us.

That is one acceptable possibility. The atrocities, and everything else that happens is always a learning experience. What I am offering is a way to take positives from everything that happens to us. Positive and negative are relative anyway, so why not adopt a relative perspective that defines all as positive.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The 'creator' is not perfect because he was created by an imperfect being... man!

IRM

Um. Did you read the first sentence of my thread or just the title?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yes, it is all based on our human perspective.

I would say everything just IS.

And yes I initially kinda misinterpreted your OP.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Creator- that which formed and continues to form the forms of what is. This is likely a completely natural thing, but I'm open to believe and accept a supernatural explanation.

Thats for anyone who only read the title.
edit on 16-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

Yes, it is all based on our human perspective.

I would say everything just IS.

I would say that too. But for the sake of my own enjoyment, I'll take it a step further and say that not only is everything just is, but everything is also awesome.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Well that´s a real positive outlook.

Too bad my human brain doesn´t always share that sentiment.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

IRM

Yeah I did. I'm just stating my view. Is that okay? Or do you believe you're the only one who has the right to an opinion?

IRM

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In my humble opinion the Creator is Everything.

When you see "evil" people or things it is because you are supposed to. They are here playing a part just like the rest of us, and like the rest of us they are playing it beautifully

Much Love!
edit on 4/16/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Exactly right OP!

There is no good vs. evil. There is no "bad." Everything here is a test. Everything here is an experience we chose for ourselves to work on our spiritual beings and get in touch with our priorities for now and for later. Many people miss the lessons and concentrate on the past or the future or focus in on details of the pain of their status quo. This existence is to "experience" everything this carnal plane has to offer. The creation is perfect, but that doesn't mean every thing happening here has to be good.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
In my humble opinion the Creator is Everything.

When you see "evil" people or things it is because you are supposed to. They are here playing a part just like the rest of us, and like the rest of us they are playing it beautifully

Much Love!
edit on 4/16/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

I agree. But also, just because you see them as evil, it doesn't mean they actually are.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

IRM

Yeah I did. I'm just stating my view. Is that okay? Or do you believe you're the only one who has the right to an opinion?

IRM

So according to your view, in reference to my opening sentence, you're basically saying that the past didn't happen. Don't say no. Yes you are. Yes, that's what you are saying. You ARE saying that.
edit on 16-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Exactly right OP!

There is no good vs. evil. There is no "bad." Everything here is a test. Everything here is an experience we chose for ourselves to work on our spiritual beings and get in touch with our priorities for now and for later. Many people miss the lessons and concentrate on the past or the future or focus in on details of the pain of their status quo. This existence is to "experience" everything this carnal plane has to offer. The creation is perfect, but that doesn't mean every thing happening here has to be good.

It doesn't have to be, and to some it may not be, but it can be and to me it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
The creation is perfect, but that doesn't mean every thing happening here has to be good.

Good and bad are relative, so we decide. As calling things bad would be disrespect to the creator and therefore disrespect to yourself, calling things good is respect to the creator and therefore respect to yourself.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

1 considers the CREATOR or the most Highest as Perfect YES. For it is the source of ALL* energies within this little universe. That Source relation to ALL* things observed and non observed within the boundaries of understanding by Creator Creations is the SIGN OF PERFECTION. For how can an non perfect being or "it" possess the ability to be part of ALL* things OBSERVED AND NON OBSERVED. THIS 1 FEELS ONLY SIGNIFIES THE TRUE ESSENCE OF THE PERFECTION/SOURCE.

Thru various passed down religious reads there is data of an Angel(s) who are those who REJECTED the Creators ways.

Befor reading further substitute or RELATE ANGELS for/to ANY CREATOR CREATION with the ability to go beyond their usual boundaries of existence with the ability to effect other CREATOR CREATIONS in a positive or negative way.

Angels, in a variety of religions, are regarded as spirits. They are often depicted as messengers of God in the Hebrew and Christian Bibles and the Quran.

This Angel or Angels who rejected the ways of the CREATOR either was/were CASTED - THROWN OR LEFT on its on AWAY FROM THE PERFECTION FROM WHICH IT/THEY CAME. So YES they are perfect in a sense that they are of the CREATORS ESSENCE. Thing is by this discussed example of the ANGELS being casted-thrown or being allowed to leave the LOVE of the CREATOR as PERFECT SHINES thru. HOW?????? The CREATOR could of issued destruction of these beings or being as its said 1/3 of HEAVEN left with it from the point of REJECTION? (shared from the GREAT BOOK of many the BIBLE) But the PERFECTION within this being THE CREATOR allowed for even still PEACE for those who abandoned the REAL KINGDOM OF PERFECTION. To 1 its another sign of the perfection within the essence of the CREATOR. A non perfect being would of placed DESTRUCTION upon those who wished not to follow its WAYS or influences immediately LIKE A RULER, why at the same time not TAKING IN MIND WHAT IT IS THAT MAY HAVE CAUSED THESE ANGELS TO FALL OR REJECT... The CREATOR seen these FALLENS and seen HUMANS in their YOUTH beginning and as written placed these angels or angel within the same domain as humans---IT SEEMS TO MORE PERFECT THE HUMAN CREATION/ENERGY/SPIRIT VIA TEST FROM THOSE FROM ABOVE THAT FELL AT THE SAME TIME GETTING A PERFECT* VIEW OF HOW THOSE WHO REJECTED THE KINGDOM OF PERFECTION ON HOW THEY-FELT-THINK-OPERATE OUTSIDE THE PERFECTION ECT. , BUT WANTED TO BUILD THEIR OWN WITHIN RANGE OF THE HUMAN ESSENCE SOME EVEN WISHING TO ENSLAVE THE HUMAN CREATION?????? To 1 this is another sign of the most perfect or the CREATOR (gives those who abandon its LOVE the chance to show their intents have true worth outside of ruler ship and dictatorship why at the same time having one of its NEWER CREATIONS HUMANS- TESTED BY one of its most rebellious ANGELS Natas) MORE SIGNS of a PERFECT CREATOR influence.

So to conclude 1 does not look at some of the CREATORS creations as bad and then associate bad with the CREATOR just because some of the LIGHTS/CREATOR CREATIONS decided to rebel and switch FREQUENCIES on the CREATOR. NO. 1 looks at those specific CREATIONS who possess the ability to RECOGNIZE but may wish to deny either due to current intents or from PAST aggressions done to Creator Creations as what they are, negative generating/vibrating creations WITH THE ABILITY TO CHANGE AND ACT MORE POSITIVE WITH THE REST OF THE CREATOR CREATIONS BUT INSTEAD ---CHOOSE TO REMAIN NEGATIVE VIBRATING BEINGS/CREATIONS. In the end result the CREATOR is said to have a balance for their NEGATIVE energies. BALANCE because if this lake of fire exist, which 1 wouldn't doubt it does then its the PERFECT MIRROR FOR EVOL DEEDS DONE TO CREATOR CREATIONS BY THOSE WHO MAY BE SCHEDULED FOR CASTING. So another sign of PERFECTION, THE CREATOR gave them (THE ANGELS) a chance to learn why teaching humans testing humans @the same time---gave them chance at building a kingdom or kingdoms within the energy containment device called the universe to see if they could REALLY enlighten or just CONTROL/RULE and then once those of them who DID NOT REQUEST THE SUPPORTS OF THE MOST HIGHEST THE CREATOR GOT TO DESTROY AND MESS UP ALL THEY COULD THEY THEN GET CASTED AS THEIR MIRRORED REFLECTION FOR THEIR EVOL PROJECTIONS IN THE EYE OF THE CREATOR..

From what I see the CREATOR IS PERFECT and within ALL* its CREATIONS PERFECTION EXIST- BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN ALL THE BEINGS WILL USE THIS SKILL TO BETTER INTERACT ABROAD WITH OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS WITHIN THIS UNIVERSE.... So they then face their second DEATH or energy reprocessing.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Its a matter of perspective for once...

I think a pedo is BAD and even more..
But another pedo doesnt..

I think a murderer is horrible..
But another murderer might actually RESPECT
the first ones doings..

And for twice...
We allready have a perfect creation...