It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets have a little fun...Remote viewing party anybody?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nanny

Single story square house on the couch or arm chair or love seat blue eyes brown hair. I see an omg look. I am getting country for some reason. East coast state towards the south. That is the best I can do lol...I have been up for days going +1 +2+10-1-2-3-2-1-2-1-0. Counting cards and I am exhausted hopefully you are still on so I can atleast see if I am close.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
You are wearing something unusual. Like a hard hat or a costume of sorts. I mainly see boots of some nature. You are on a job site or near one. You have some sort of power generator near you. I have to ask, are you at work? You have an official capacity of some sorts? Like foreman?

Not bad, not bad at all. I am at work, but not near a generator (as far as I know). but I am wearing something a bit unusual (for me, anyway) around my neck - A Cambodian krama or traditional scarf. One of my associates is Cambodian and he had a party this afternoon. He gave us all kramas.

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by silent thunder

Northern Europe - No changed my mind Japan
edit on 16-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

Yep, Japan.

Wow. You guys are good.

Although, it is well known to some on this board that I spend most of my time these days flying back and forth between Russia and Japan, so I am not sure if you are "cheating" or not.

The most conspicuiously unusual fact about my location at the moment, I suppose, is that I am in a supply warehouse surrounded by hundreds of dentist chairs (don't ask). If one of you had gotten that, I would have been seriously creeped out. Still, not bad.

edit on 4/16/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Hi ringlejames,

interesting thread you've started.

My first impression was that you are down south, so I looked on Google Earth (GE) as I like to use it and see what jumps out at me, so to speak. I started at the Gulf of Mexico and Gulfport, Mississippi caught my eye. It didn't seem quite right but I felt it was around the right part of the US. So I headed straight north (as south is just the Gulf!
) and found a city called Pontotoc at almost the same longitude as Gulfport, but pretty far up in the NE of the state.

Then I zoomed in a bit on GE and off to the east towards the MS border I saw a small town with a name based on the same surname as someone I know very well. And I thought: "Hey, that's weird. Possible indicator?"

Could be, but who knows? Anyway I figured you might be close to there. The nearest decent-sized town is Tupelo.

Anywhere near, or am I way off?

Mike

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Eastern Europe, Russia, Siberia. One of the former Russian bloc countries.

vvv

Not today but I'll be headed back to Vladivostok tomorrow.

You must be "cheating." Still, I can't presume anyone knows anything, so if not...

edit on 4/16/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

LOL

A pure guess.

Like you said, some may cheat however. In "games" like these though, i prefer to not too. What is the point then?

vvv

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Ok! you got the blue eyes right...lol but southern Cyprus (mediterraen) sitting at a dining table, 2 story house..lol
edit on 16-4-2012 by nanny because: missed the b in blue

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanny

Are you in a small dimly lit room, in a green area lots of plants outside

It is dim here, and there are plants out there. But as I said above I'm in a huge warehouse at the moment.

Still, two out of three isn't bad.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Love your fractal avatar

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by LastProphet527

What does this so called pink statue look like. Also give me more on the lamp what does it look like. ANd if ur serious about the lamp it is not a christmas lamp although a blind person might think so. Green carpet though? I do have a green rug. Where am I?

Thats all i have to say,i get in trouble alot playing these games on the net...a whole lot.thanks for letting me play,have a good night.

I remember you said to me one time playing your "game" I had yellow walls in my house and was eating ice cream. I did have yellow walls and was eating ice cream. Not too shabby for just being a game.
edit on 16-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I posted within the quote box, and had to move my post below the quote tag. But what does anyone care why I made the edit?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ha! Cool thread! I want to learn how to remote view.

When the Op asked where he was all I saw in that moment was a tall building with a lot of windows. I saw a hotel. It was intuition though and I would LOVE to be able to remote view. I just don't know how.

Anyone wanna teach me?

Anyone want to guess my location?

Thanks!!

Jenn

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ill get back to the threads and guessing later. I been up close to three days all while non stop thinking playing blackjack so now I cant stop thinking. I need sleep first. And I know just the trick. But no I am not in a hotel. I dont need to. Check my other thread on remote viewing. It goes into how to visualize. Although I do have a much more understandable and enlightening explanation. I just dont have the time to type it out.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
I was thinking we could have an interactive remote viewing party. Lets get things started. Where am I and what type of building am I in. I will do the same for a few people who respond to the posts.

If you're not joking then you've gone completely crazy.

Seriously - if you're joking here then never mind, but if you're serious then you need to know that you've lost all contact with reality. And you need to find out how remote viewing works, in practice, rather quickly.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I actually stopped posting because someone pin pointed exactly where I am within 13 miles. during one of our PM'S. He did not post here but surprised the # out of me.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I was wondering.....

when you started this did you consider putting three things in your pocket and have people try and guess.

I had the urge to Bogart your thread and make one of my own doing that. Just wondering???

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abominatonofdesolation

Aslyan is that you. If not which one of my fellow ap's is this. I know that brand of hummer. Or is this zg himself. I did just get my first email in a long time from him, or is it you, today. And now the old face palm. Man I really which my ATS handle is different from my blackjack handle

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
water, some clouds, nice breeze of sorts, the clouds are brighter perhaps the moon?
edit on 16-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: clarification

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You're in a small room, large rectangular rug that takes up 1/3 of the floor, with a large rectangular object on one of the edges, a desk or couch? (I'm looking down on you), laptop computer...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join