It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project: Bluebeam is a go.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by iLLest

Works fine on a stage where all external factors are controllable.

Tell me, how well will this work in the sky where there are clouds, planes, helicopters, airships, the moon, stars, planets, the sun, birds, bats, balloons, kites and all sorts of other things up there to wreck the illusion?

Anyone who actually stops and thinks about it would realise just how stupid an idea it is...

No offence.

I think 50+ years is enough to work out everything. Are you not considering any other possibilites my friend?
This isn't that simple. Its not just : Throw a hologram into the sky (Assuming the PTB are not complete idiots)

But hey, who knows. Maybe they'll find a better way to gain control of the Earth and the people on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iLLest

You can't fake the second coming of Christ. Those who are watching will know if it's a lie and we will tell you, if we're still here it's fake and if we disappear...get ready to lose your head if you're still here. So if you're not a believer in the Messiah better start cozying up to christians or messianic jews

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

If we take DARPA and the DoD seriously then we can take a guess that if this is commercially available hologram tech, their version is about 30 to 50 years ahead of it.

Up until very recently I was highly skeptical of something such as project blue beam being plausible, but now, I'm really not so sure. Even if it's done on a scale that's 1/25 of what the original plan is, or I should say the theorized plan....

Scary technology... Camouflage implications.... This tech could be used all sorts of ways to gain a tactical advantage over the enemy. What are the psy, warfare implications of a bunch of holographic zombies running around an enemy base? Then throw in some real soldiers with real bullets and watch TSHTF.

Crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snglddy
We know the technique from Hatsune Miku right.
Rendering has improved though.

But I prefer a Anime babe
Over Tupac any time

Can you imagen if you not only can see them but feel them too.

Sorry Nevermind

And now you can ...

Put the two together and

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
AV Concepts in San Diego creates the illusions.
www.businesswire.com...

Good Posts!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well if they use holographic tech to create a figure of someone why not just throw something at it and see if it hits them?

Probably not the best idea in the world but it works perfectly as a debunking method for holographics.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
Well if they use holographic tech to create a figure of someone why not just throw something at it and see if it hits them?

Probably not the best idea in the world but it works perfectly as a debunking method for holographics.

If you start throwing things at people you better make sure you are bigger or faster.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iLLest

I have just one question that I didn't or haven't seen answered...why? Why spend all this money to make the relevant deities appear in the sky. Was it that they want to use one all-powerful religion to rule the world? but what good or evil would that serve? What about the alien invasion, what purpose would that serve?...not hating, just a couple of questions that this brings up in my head.

edit on 05/21/2010 by Wheelindiehl because: mis-spell

link   
This will so cool! Need to get some really nummy cheddar popcorn!

Loved the video too! OMG Technology! Then toward the end I was all OMG satellites!
edit on 16-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

But, if you think about it there was a thread a few days back about 2 hunters who shot at a UFO ans nothing happened..............so...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well I've got to say, that hologram actually does seem real all especially with the movements and all. Either they've come a long way with technology with that which also includes the possibility the Project Bluebeam may be real after all which I think it is. Or, Tupac is really alive after all and record all this long before the show and used a 3D Projector to display that on stage.

It used to be a huge topic back in the day, whether or not Tupac was really Dead or Alive.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh oh and SPACE MONEY!!! SO AWESOME!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

What is funny is this and even the Tupac image are very VERY controlled environments...but hey science is hard to understand...LOL

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

I saw that thread and i seriously doubt that was a hologram.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeseaewe

As advanced as humans are still the most popular way of examining something is to poke it with a stick. If the unkown presents itself as being something you wouldnt want to get to close to it what do you do? Pick something up and toss it close to it and see what happens.

I can almost see it now, a holographic representation of Jesus and he says something about casting stones and WHOP, rock to the head. Well at least then you`d know it was a false prophet masquerading as Jesus.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pheww ...after reading the replies it would appear that most other CT's also agree that Project Blue Beam is just not going to work.

I kind of get sick of hearing ..... "watch out for the big deception" ...or something like that.

Seems to me ...Project Blue Beam is the big deception.... It's almost as if an ET denier came up with this scenario, because he or she simply can't accept the existence of ET's.

One thing that Phil Schneider said that has always stuck in my head was:

"The Alien Agenda and the NWO agenda are one in the same"

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How can blue beam work if every knows about it

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I definitely don't buy into the big NWO endgame aspect of project bluebeam. But after watching this and rethinking how far along the technology has come.. IMO, the military probably has the technology, or is extremely close to it. Stuff like that costs huge amounts of money... It's highly valued, and will be even more so after last night. The military version of this has to be pretty mind blowing stuff.... But really, this kind of power has to make you think!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
How can blue beam work if every knows about it

I would hardly say everyone knows about it. What kind of power trips could you pull on third world countries? How about indigenous populations that have little contact with the west? Let's show em a holographic sky god, land a couple stealth VTOL craft and come out wearing space suits!

ATS is a narrow slice of the world my friend. The mob mentality would rule the day if there is technology that can really project 3d images on the sky.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
How can blue beam work if every knows about it [/quote

97% of the populace accept the msm as fact and truth.
It's the 3% that go to places like ats for info.
You will be mocked for telling people that what they see and hear is not real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join