It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project: Bluebeam is a go.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ok, now after checking out this amazing technology first i want to say it was great seeing Tupac on stage again thanks op.
Now my take on this blue beam theory after seeing this is, it wont happen, there is just to much money to be made.The advertising industry will hologram us to death with this in the near future, in reality it could become beyond disgusting if it is not regulated properly.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
*groans* Tupac....really...Tupac? Of all the cool things they could have done...seriously disappointing actually. Didn't they already do this with the gorillas, or was it Madonna, I can't recall who exactly it was but it was way better than some retarded dead rapper. Those who dumb down the masses have no shame. They should have brought back Elvis...now that would've been awesome!
edit on 16-4-2012 by AutOmatIc because: Elvis

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLLest
a hologram, yes....a hologram

No, not really a hologram at all.
Its a projection system, using the Museon Eyeliner projection system , which is really just a trick using mirrors, as they admit themselves, using the Pepper's Ghost magic trick illusion.

A 2D projection, sent to the stage by way of a big mirror (or "foils", as Museon call them).

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Well, the "old artifacts" are being pulled out everywhere, supposedly "hidden knowledge" is being revealed, millions of descendents of faithful Christians now reject Christ Jesus as a 'fable', reject God as a 'fairy tale", and accept that "aliens" are our true creator and that 'aliens' are coming to 'save' us. They not only believe that, they KNOW it. Blue beam is mind control, and yes, they would overlook a moon peeping through a hologram without a second thought. Why? Because they reject the truth for lies. Because their "faith" has grown strong in ETs. Because their minds are with the beast, not God. Because the love for darkness is comfortable and familiar. Because they can't see the indoctrination that has overwhelmed them. Because they forget recent history of Hitler's Ministry of Propaganda using free radios, films, newspapers and posters to transform the beliefs of his countrymen to accept his ideology. Because they never learned to hold and value truth above all else. Because they've been taught to swim downstream with the herd. We forget that Blue Beam is not just sbout a "light show" in the sky, but that it is a PSY-op mind control.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

for your answers PLEASE just research Blue Beam with an OPEN MIND and all of the answers are right there in the papers (all of them)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I can't wait for this "bluebeam" show.
The previews look great.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That aint no hologram nigga. Thats 2pacs mutha lovin ghost

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
To make a project like what is called blue beam work, all it would take is nano technology that can energize, collect and float in the air and make solid crafts w/ laser and light show to help the effects seem more real.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
it's soooooo duable.
The chemtrail project has so many different applications.
One of them based on Bernard Eastlands patents fills the sky and then with the sun, lasers from satellites and atmosperic heaters from the ground heats the cloud and seperates the negative and positive ions creating a plasma.
You end up with a great big movie screen that covers the sky.
I've personally witnessed a moon in a loop where the clouds that go in front of the moon are the exact same over and over and the moon never moved for hours. I was close to area 51 at the time.
When it goes down there will be a number of real aircraft that looks alien combined with tens of thousands holographic images that make it look like an alien invasion. The real aircraft will be the right hand everyone focuses on while the left hand pretty much goes unnoticed.

Unless you guys all believe David Copperfield can make a plane or an island disappear

Sometimes I wonder why people believe all the advanced military applications resemble 1950's technology

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Maybe thats why Russia buys inflatable tanks?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLLest
Now, I know this is one of the few talked conspiracies as far as I've seen, but what I just saw 20 minutes ago sort of "sealed the deal" for me if you will, there was a performance by Tupac Shakur at this years Coachella tour. This happened about 40 minutes ago, now Tupac supposedly died several years back, what your seeing as a hologram, yes....a hologram, see for yourself:

... and it doesn't even look remotely real! You'd have to be legally blind or a certified moron to be fooled by any such thing.

IRM

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i saw some interview, somewhere, but i can't find it anymore - so if it rings a bell for anyone, please tell.

it was about a person (a woman i think) saying that she went to some behind-the-doors meeting for top hollywood people (movie producers and so on). a room, not too big, with all of them sitting around. a man entered the room, greeted them and started talking about holograms - about the possibilities, about the techology itself - how real it can look like. he was walking around, between them, talking. and when he finished - he just disappeared, and all the jaws dropped, because they were all 100% sure the person in front of them was real.

of course, this show which this thread is about, could be done differently as has been said already. also, there's a question if the story i remember, is true, and if yes - how the audio was done.

still, considering how far ahead they are with their technology, it is possible.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Really?

Really

So, the government spends gajillions of dollars on a secret project..

..and they roll it out for Tupac?

HEY GUYS!! PROJECT BLUEBEAM IS LIVE! LONG LIVE TOOPAC!!

My Hogwarts thread is actually more believable than this.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Interesting videos.

I think the reason this conspiracy never really gets talked about is because it's sounds logistically impossible.

This plan is supposedly going to affect every Human being on the planet with visual, audible, and telepathy? All at the same time?

I have thought about this conspiracy for a long time through out the years and I still can't think of how they can logistically pull it off.

In this case I hope I am proved wrong.

And here is my preferred type of hologram

Also... if we are using pop star holograms as a marker for the start of blue beam .... wouldn't it have been started decades ago with the Michael Jackson hologram show at Disneyland?

edit on 16-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That's for fooling the eyes in the sky.

From above an inflatable tank painted the right way looks like any other tank. But old sat recon tricks don't work anymore, depending on what's taking the pictures.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Amazing! Simply. Amazing.

They used Tupac because he was outspoken against them. Now, he's their own personal slave even if it's just his image. I wonder how long they've been working on this show? I wonder how much money the "concert" brought in? I wonder what this money will be used for?

And the rabbit hole deepens...

Edit to Add: How do we know if we're actually seeing the REAL President when he's speaking? He could be in his underground bunker already.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

it was about a person (a woman i think) saying that she went to some behind-the-doors meeting for top hollywood people

Good point. I often wonder who's really an actor playing a spy and who's a spy playing an actor.
For example, is Clooney really an actor, or is he simply a government agent provacateur pretending to be an actor?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Seriously. People are that f-in moronic. They would know, they created the sheeple that comprise the majority of their submissive-base power.

And I don't care if that was Abraham Lincoln up there giving his Gettysburg Address, these people are dead for a reason, and what they have inputed in society should be recorded in books and music, so that we may analyze it, take what they mean and apply it to the WAY we THINK. This is all GARBAGE, meant to deceive our minds with our eyes. REALLY KATY PERRY? You're gonna cry because this damn lightshow makes you think you're somewhat closer to 2Pac? Damn, look at that swag he had! I certainly never would have got that impression from him by WHAT he rapped. Dumb snip.

blog.syracuse.com... kur_coachella_2pac_hologram.html

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by iLLest

Works fine on a stage where all external factors are controllable.

Tell me, how well will this work in the sky where there are clouds, planes, helicopters, airships, the moon, stars, planets, the sun, birds, bats, balloons, kites and all sorts of other things up there to wreck the illusion?

Anyone who actually stops and thinks about it would realise just how stupid an idea it is...

No offence.

Yeah, thinking about something makes it stupid, LOL no offence but you sound like a little kid that has been picked on alot...Dam Everything is Just TOO HARD...waahhh, that means noone will try.

If you actually think about it, this computer i am typing on is a heck of alot more stupid, yet people still made it, pretty dumb HUH !!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

I almost cried watching that. I was imagining myself in snoop dogs shoes, standing next to his best friend who is a six foot holographic image standing right next to him. PAC was the voice man. He was the game changer.

This is amazing technology. Any who doubt the potential this has even in our technology filled world is looking through filters.

What would happen if you showed this to the indigenous 3rd world tribes who have barely seen polyester thread? I think they would flip their lid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join