It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kings and Queens - War for Profit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I was taking a look at a Documentry on Chuck Feeney (unrelated to this thread but you can look him up, intriguing to say the least) and followed some links on Youtube on Billionaire's. Low and behold I run into this "Special" on Secret Billionaires.

Now, the only question I have is how does this guy have all this money all of a sudden?? (I know he is a Prince). And what could possibly have created such a vast fortune in what seems like overnight??. His Country seems to be a by product of Dubai, but I think this sort of Wealth is much more prevalent in the Arab world than we can imagine since Oil has skyrocketed.

I have seen in the past the drifting videos of the younger Saudis that have Millions but how many Arabs have Billions or Hundreds of Millions?? (which is close enough) I think the Kings and Queens of yesteryear are still a live and well. See previous 300 yr Family Dynasty with $50billion to spend over a 2YR period!!!
edit on 15-4-2012 by hoochymama because: spelling is horrible

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To expand on the topic:

This Prince says "I am not Super Rich" but each one of his cars are $10 million each. How much wealth is really being created in the Arab World. Just look at Dubai, which is Very Small, and the wealth that had accumulated there and Saudi Arabia isn't even represented. The wealth created over the last 10 years has never happened in the History of Man Kind even in Post WW2.

But, the real question is why did the US create the Wars that it did to prop up Old Dynastys and Old Kings and Queens??

I guess if you look at the Big Picture and the Profits that Exxon Mobile brought in last year $36Billion in Profit, if not more, and that shows the true story. While your paying $4.00 per gallon for gas when in my life time I remember it being $1.09 a gallon it gets pretty crazy when you really look at it.

new topics

join