It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JanAmosComenius

I think I understand what you are saying.

The reality of contrails that form?? It is just science.

IF this happens to affect people on the ground, who feel that the high-level and....very, very thin cirrus clouds that result are somehow detrimental?

Well, I happen to think this "impression" of reality is over-stated.

Here, I will mention an idea I have proposed before, few months ago.

Keeping a log of observations...or 'observances'....daily, and on scheduled hourly marks, each day.... the longer these logs are kept, the better to know "if" perceptions are true, or not....

N'est pas? (en Francais)......"Isn't it" in English, is the meaning......

Good luck....(I only know some French, not sure of your primary language, but I sense it's not English....just a "feeling"...)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You sense it very well. My first language is Czech, one of many of Slavic languages.

This is out of context but I need it to have some grounds:

Based on measurements of total solar irradiance (RS) from the northwest part of the former Soviet Union (49-67°N) for the period 1960-1990, which revealed RS to have decreased by 2 to 4% per decade, [...]

Constant decrease in Rs - at least in parts of former USSR - is fact. Reasons?
a) Sun is sending less energy
b) something is blocking this energy from reaching surface

I think b) is closer to reality.

Contrails are only one of thousands of pollutants blocking sun rays. In India it was dust from dry farmland and mining operations predominantly, over big cities it will be dust and exhausts from cars, etc. Do any body know about some study which "guestimates" role of contrails in Rs decline?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Interesting read...would make a good Stephen King book....

My mother has been telling me not to get flu shots since they starting getting them......maybe she is having premonitions. I don't know what to think. I did ignore her a couple of years ago and got so sick I was down and out for 3weeks....no more for me.

Maybe I am a carrier!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JanAmosComenius

I am not certain of the validity of the sources you are being influenced by, as of yet.

(side note)....I only once visited the Czech Republic, primarily in Prague.....(such a beautiful city!)....Prague is a city one must return to again and again, in my opinion.

This last visit of mine was too long ago....in 1998. At the time, was involved with someone, and we(they) had relatives in the outskirts.....they are who we visited.

Now....as to today?

My job (then) as an airline pilot allowed me to travel a lot. This trip to Prague was on holiday....

But, let's look at NOW, in the area.

This site:

'FlightRadar24'

If you go there....(not sure where it will "open"...might use your IP address to start).....go to that link (above).

Upper right corner, look for "Jump to area"...a 'pull-down' menu.....(IF you are not already in 'Europe')

Then, there are "zoom" controls......(UPPER LEFT in the screen).

OK? You can work the screen with you mouse, as well....much like 'Google Earth' works....

Now.....you can see this is an active, almost (maybe a few minutes' lag time) display of airline flights, and you can "zoom" in on an of them as you choose....KEEPING in mind this caveat:

Flightradar24 shows live airplane traffic from different parts around the world. The technique to receive flight information from aircraft is called ADS-B. That means the Flightradar24 can only show information about aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. Today about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft and only a small amount of military and private aircraft have an ADS-B transponder.

Hope this helps.....

....and, I do not remember any of my russian or czech....(sorry)......I know 'prost' (English version) ....or wait.....'skoal' or.....(had to look this up)......"Na zdraví

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

you prove there is no cancer causing chemicals in a contrail.

Simple. First, let's dissect the word. CON ... TRAIL ... Condensation .... Trail....

So, unless water causes cancer, a contrail is free of cancer causing chemicals because it is WATER VAPOR and ice crystals.

Hey, remember me? They guy popping up in all the chemtrail threads, rudely demanding you believers at least google and read about the fundamental physical processes involved with contrails, before you can tell me that you "feel" they are wrong.

See, you probably, I'm assuming of course, believe there are planes spraying chemicals to depopulate the planet. No worries, Alex Jones did a great job of spreading that fear. But see, your opinion means nothing when you don't even understand what a contrail is.

Water vapor. Condensation. That's it. You can't see jet exhaust from the ground, you see contrails.

Of course, I'm not ruling out the possibility of chemtrails, sure, could be, so far there is zero evidence of the, and I also suggest you consider the possibility you are wrong.

But at the very least, go read the wiki article on contrails and save yourself from looking foolish in these threads.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Oh boy! An anonymous insider who offers no proof!

I always like to believe those sorts of things blindly.

Just look up. Also, years ago now, they had that goo, that resides on your porch tested and published on the news hours, its mentioned in international documents, and so, its time to wake up.
Goo that resides on my porch?

I live under the approach path for my local airport and I've never seen nor heard any one of my neighbors talk about this "Goo" you speak of.

Go scrape some of this 'goo' off your porch and take a photo of it. Cuz the only "Goo" that is on my porch is seagull crap...
edit on 4/16/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
People who believe in the existence of 'chemtrails' without any verifiable evidence remind me of the story line in 'The Gods must be Crazy" where a coke bottle falls from a plane and the Africans who discover it, not knowing anything about the science involved, immediately assume its some gift from the gods.

You guys have ZERO proof, and all the science points against your claims.

Go. Back. To. High. School.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I wonder, would you ever even give evidence that proves you wrong a chance, or would you immediately dismiss it?
You have the anonymous word of "some guy" who claims to be important saying things that fit your agenda, so in your eyes, he is deemed credible.

kind of a sad thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pshea38

I wonder, would you ever even give evidence that proves you wrong a chance, or would you immediately dismiss it?
You have the anonymous word of "some guy" who claims to be important saying things that fit your agenda, so in your eyes, he is deemed credible.

kind of a sad thing.

Did you guys know I actually work for the government and have access to top-secret documents stating that the whole "chemtrail operation" is just a coverup for an even worse program designed to turn everyone on this planet into alien sex slaves? It doesn't stop there either, once we've been 'used' to the fullest, they will grind us all up and use our ammonia sprayed remains to make space-burgers at their fast food restaurants and grocery stores.

Of course you can trust what I'm saying, I'm some anonymous person over the internet, not some anonymous joe blow in a 10 year old tabloid article.

edit on 4/16/2012 by ArrowsNV because: grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Let's think about this whole depopulation thing. We know the elite want to depopulate the world for their own purposes. How can they go about it? Well, the easiest way to accomplish this is with a flu virus. It spreads automatically, you don't have to round people up, you don't have to spend money on death camps or execution weapons, and you can claim deniability.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

OK....let's work on this "idea" of "depopulaiton" (which, according to records, isn't going so well....right??).

To "depopulate" using, as you inferred, a "flu virus" (Black vans arriving at your house NOW! As we speak!)....(just kidding)....

Well, that "would have been done" by now, YES???

What is the 'best'....I mean, the very 'best way to spread such an 'infection'??

No, certainly NOT from seven miles above, in the atmosphere....where winds of any direction can disperse it....

Most viruses CANNOT survive, for long, outside a host.....the only way viruses spread is from direct contact....they survive only minimally without a host.

Geeze.....people need to study science a bit more, and back away from the Hollywood scripts......

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pshea38

kind of a sad thing.

I am not completely sold on the article. It is interesting is all, and has at least some ring of truth to it.
It is a stranger on the internet writing. It might be true and it might not be.
How would I really know? One thing I do know is that the world is overtaken by people
who will harm indiscriminately, if and when it serves their purposes.

As regards the reality of persistent trails, I will not accept strangers dictating terms to me,
contadicting the reality of what I have seen over and over with my own eyes.
For three weeks now, no persistent contrails and a massive reduction in air traffic. Same
thing happened about one year ago, as I explained in this threadHere.
I am lucky to see one or two planes per hour now, whereas when the trail days are in,
I might see 20-30 planes per hour, all leaving persistent and gradually spreading trails.

This is deliberate. But I have heard that a massive fightback is in full swing, and I am hoping
that the cessation of the spraying here is a sure sign, and that fight this will be spreading
to other infected areas.

I suppose you and others here will deny also that there are gangs of people paid to
scour forums to push the official versions of events.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Sex slaves huh???

So, is it good at least?

Will we enjoy ourselves before we are ground up...these are the important question.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by pshea38

Interesting.

So this guy, to you, is real yet the planes flying into the world trade centres were fake, the Norway killer was fake, hell even Zimmerman isn't real to you!

Very interesting indeed...

I don't know that this guy is real. His story is interesting though.

The planes flying into the WTC's were fake. www.911research.dsl.pipex.com...
Breivik-The Norway Killer is a computer generated entity.

I am still not sure about zimmerman, but the photos released don't gel and I have
noticed that his eyes behave very oddly in the recently released court appearance
video. I also know that this level of faked reality production is perfectly possible
using existing software.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you seen this article regarding zimmerman, and the contradictory information
available regarding him.
www.veteranstoday.com...

Very very interesting very indeed very.........

And I am the crazy one, eh?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by pshea38

On a side note. There has been no chemtrailing where I am in the last three
weeks or so, with an accompanying huge decrease in air traffic. I have cause to be
optimistic about this developement, and am wondering if anyone else has noticed
a similar drastic reduction in air traffic/spraying in their area.

Airlines are changing their flight patterns in your area? Is it military or civil traffic? I get concerned when I hear this, why would airline traffic suddenly change or move? I am not saying what I think... on a side note.

No. The pattern is that when persistent contrails occur, there is a massive increase
in air traffic. On days of no peristent contrailing, there are very few planes, and all
have normal short lived contrails. This is the case going back 2 years, when I first came
upon this dark issue.

As I said, Nothing in the last 3 weeks, outside 'normal' air traffic for this area.
It is uplifting.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I knew when I clicked on this thread to read this "insider" information that there'd be nothing to it ..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You're in the UK, am I correct?

No. The pattern is that when persistent contrails occur, there is a massive increase
in air traffic. On days of no peristent contrailing, there are very few planes, and all
have normal short lived contrails.

Cart before the horse, ma man.......cart before the horse.

The frequency of air traffic, over your location, is roughly the SAME....day to day to day.....the airlines fly their schedules. Unless they have major delays, that is....BUT the intent is 'always' to keep to schedule (just like the trains.....yeah...THEY try to stay on schedule, too!! But, things happen, sometimes....am I right??)

Point is....air traffic as scheduled is easy-peasy to look up!! Also, air traffic "live" is easy-peasy to track, nowadays....in this modern era.

SO.....what, oh what is the non-constant in this 'equation'??? OH!!! It's the weather!!! Specifically, the upper atmosphere (you know, where those pesky airliners tend to hang out, and fly over, mucking up the skies....YEAH!! Up there!).

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by pshea38

My starting point is always that the world has been completely hijacked by villains. Benefit of the doubt cannot afford to be granted anymore.

This is a good starting point, OP, and I also want to congratulate you on your blue skies. Would that they were mine. A lot of people are leery of the flu vaccines and I guess with good reason because this person seems to know what they're talking about. But even without a virus from above, there's plenty going up and coming down to concern ourselves with.

Gmoneycricket makes a really good point about anonymous - that's what we all are here. In this climate, I would strongly caution anyone against coming forward to blow whistles under their real names. That would have to be a really courageous person and also a person with a death wish.

Thanks. It really is a joy, and would that this cessation spreads everywhere.
I have hope.
Whistleblowing is a dangerous occupation, especially when so many have so much
invested. We owe the genuine ones a lot.
It is a deadly game for them, but I have some other reasons to believe that the tides are
turning, and I for one will be on the look out for more and more whistleblowers coming
forward, and more and more incriminating news-stories published in the mainstream.

It only takes one snowball to start an avalanche.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

......Whistleblowing is a dangerous occupation....

Yeah....right......riiiiiiight.......

And yet, you are still 'alive'.

WoW!!!

How incredible!!??!!??

Too bad that your so-called "whistleblowing" is sh#te.........but, at least.....you have a "hobby"....yeah??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I knew when I clicked on this thread to read this "insider" information that there'd be nothing to it ..

Oh well. Bad luck, old stock.
Hard cheese, and all that.

ToodlePip.
edit on 16-4-2012 by pshea38 because: added cheese

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join