It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Mercy Chaplet, a unique way of preparation for the 2nd glorious coming of Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today in the festivity of the Divine Mercy once more it is remembered the promises of mercy that the Lord Jesus Christ in person gave to the a nune in Poland at the beginig of the XX century.

This that is a unique aparition of Christ happened in modern times, constitutes one of the greatest mysteries of the Catholic Mysticism, only comparable in importance with the Mystery of aparition of the Holy Virgin Mary in Fatima, happened also at the beginig of the past century but in Portugal, or her aparition in Medjugorje, in the middle of the civil war of Yugoslavia.

This is the story of the event of Poland:

Saint Faustina was born Helena Kowalska in the village of Glogowiec west of Lodz, Poland, on August 25, 1905. She was the third of ten children. When she was almost twenty, she entered the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy, whose members devote themselves to the care and education of troubled young women.

The following year she received her religious habit and was given the name Sister Maria Faustina, to which she added "of the Most Blessed Sacrament," as was permitted by her Congregation's custom.

In the 1930s, Sister Faustina received from the Lord a message of mercy that she was told to spread throughout the world. She was asked to become the apostle and secretary of God's mercy, a model of how to be merciful to others, and an instrument for reemphasizing God's plan of mercy for the world.

The message of mercy that Sister Faustina received is now being spread throughout the world; she has been recognized by the Church as a "Saint"; and her diary, Divine Mercy in My Soul, has become the handbook for devotion to The Divine Mercy. She would not have been surprised, for she had been told that the message of God's mercy would spread through her writings for the great benefit of souls.

Through Saint Faustina, Jesus also revealed special ways to live out the response to His mercy–one of which is the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, as both a novena and a prayer for the three o'clock hour–the hour of His death.

For more information about the way to pray the Divine Mercy rosary, a so powerful tool of communication with God, please refer to :

www.catholicity.com...

If you want to experience a really mystic experience in your spiritual life also here there is a link in which you can listen the official track of the Chanted version of the Rosary:

www.youtube.com...

Throughout her life, she reported a number of visions of Jesus and conversations with him, which she wrote about in her diary, later published as the book Diary: Divine Mercy in My Soul. Her Vatican biography quotes some of these conversations regarding the Divine Mercy devotion.

At age 20 she joined a convent in Warsaw and was later transferred to Plock, and then to Vilnius, where she met her confessor Michael Sopocko who supported her devotion to Divine Mercy. Faustina and Sopocko directed an artist to paint the first Divine Mercy image, based on Faustina's reported vision of Jesus. Sopocko used the image to celebrate the first Mass on the first Sunday after Easter - which later became known as Divine Mercy Sunday.

In her diary Faustina predicted that her work would be suppressed for some time, then accepted again. Two decades after her death the Divine Mercy devotion was banned by the Vatican, but was approved again in 1978 and she was declared the first saint of the 21st century in April 2000. The Divine Mercy devotion is now followed by over 100 million devoted people around the world.

On these thread we are going to recall the different visitations of our Lord Jesus Christ to Sor Faustina, and the important messages she received of him.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/15/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Dear The angel of light,

Thank you very much for the reminder of the Chaplet and especially for the link to the chanted Rosary. We have a first class relic of St. Faustina in our church's altar, and are pleased to have it.

One thing that the Chaplet does for us, besides all of the spiritual blessings, is to take us out of ourselves and shed the anger we may have to others. You've seen the threads on ATS, there is a lot more anger here than I like to see. The Chaplet also puts us in mind of our own imperfections and opens the door to forgiveness and a renewed spirit. A very timely service. Thanks again.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hi Dear Charles,1952,

Certainly there is an infinite source of inner peace, balance, harmony and strength on the devotion of the Divine Mercy. Christ has promised to us that he will be ever with us until the end of the times, and his aparitions to Sor Faustina are the fulfillment of that promise.

The prayer of the Divine Mercy chaplet is an excellent way of deep meditation, something that fix any anxiety and also cure any suffering of the soul, it is a way to feel that we are in the most intimate communion with God, that he is listening our thoughts and that we can feel confidents that we count with his protection and mercy.

Another great property of this Chaplet is that it is also a great way to forgive, since the entire meditation he represents is around the Mercy as the most essential virtue of the Christian life, if we are asking for god Mercy we must start to show mercy for the ones that have sinned against us.

Forgiveness and reconcilation are gifts of God, if we ask for them, we can reach them, and when we experience perfect forgiveness we recover our personal freedom, we are again free to be happy, enthusiastic, to have again confidence, faith, hope in life.

There are also many other gifts and graces that comes with the practise of this prayer, is a great way to get miracles in our life, since that is one of the promises of Lord Jesus Christ to Sor Faustina and all that pray it.

The only cities of Poland ( Krakow-Lagiewniki ) that didnt experience the terrible devastation caused by the brutal nazi invasion of WWII were precisely the ones in which there was a permanent devotion to The Divine Mercy, so it is indeed a great source of protection.

www.michaeljournal.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Mercy as the most essential virtue of the Christian life, if we are asking for god Mercy we must start to show mercy for the ones that have sinned against us.

Of all that you have said, this bit is the only part that I consider worth reading. And you have it mixed up, God should have been capitalized and mercy should not.
I have something for you. Please consider it.
true story
and this
2nd part to story, highly recommend

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

The fact that God has a relatively great Mercy does not mean that there is no risk to fail gravely, even taking in account it. Also does not mean that there is no clear punish and rewards waiting for the ones have lived an evil or a fair life here in the earth.

I does not matter how many false paradise heretic sects, like the one probably you are following or representing, have promised to many naive people that is searching for the easy way to assure salvation.

The existence of hell and heaven is not invention of any Pope, including SS John Paul II that you have treated in these nasty links in so irrespectful and perverse way, neither invention of the Holy Catholic Church. Many other very well stablished Christian denominations like the Greek Orthodox Church, Russian Orthodox Church, Romanian Orthodox Church, Eastern Rite Churches, Episcopalians, Catholic Anglicans, Coptic Abissinian, Coptic Egyptian or even methodists also agree on these essential Teological truths.

However, just to be sure that you understand the point and in order to prevent that your Heretic point of view gain followers through this thread, let me quote what Jesus Christ in person stated on these aspects:

About how the mercy of God works:

Matthew 18:23-35
New King James Version (NKJV)

23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down at his feet[a] and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”[c]

About the reality of the Hell and Heaven:

Luke 16:19-31 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell[a] from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’

27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

Therefore, when somebody tell you that there is no Heaven or Hell and those are myths invented by the Pope I suggest you to request that person to tell you some other tale of fiction.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/19/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

When have I said that there is no risk to fail gravely? When have I said that there was no clear punishment or reward for deeds done in life? Why are you accusing me of following or representing a "false heretic sect"? What makes you think that I believe that I am searching for an easy way to attain salvation? Why are you telling me that heaven and hell wasn't invented by any pope, who doesn't know that?? All I did was share the story, don't shoot the messenger, in fact don't shoot the one sent to send the message either! I don't consider myself a Christian, I'm DEFINITELY NOT A CATHOLIC, and I don't adhere to any one religion, so you can stop trying to tack me to one of these "false heretic sects". May I ask what label have you? I'd certainly like to gain an understanding as to why you responded the way you did, accusing me of believing things that I do not believe. Again, the only sensible thing you have written is that you believe heaven and hell are real, and the scriptures you posted. I sincerely hope you can tell me why you have falsely accused me of what you have and why you were led to believe that I am which you think I am. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Hi Dear Wonders,

I you are not wanting to be labeled as part of obscure sects, so don't bring here links that belong to those heretic circles, don't do publicity to them in your replies, your attitude is in some way immature, or perhaps hypocritical, you are clearly casting a stone against the Pope and the Catholic Church, but immediatly after hidding the hand.

I would have more respect of you if at least you would have come here without any mask of false curiousity in this thread.

Who do you think I am? or do you think I didn't read all the garbage that it is posted on those links you dared to mention in this thread? I certainly consider them serously, following your suggestion, It is not necesary to be a psychic to see your trully intentions.

By the way have you ever asked to yourself why my abatar shows an Angel with a sword in his hand putting his foot on the head of satan? I am not agreed that angels must be passive all the time, after all they are part of Gods army, and there is an eternal war in between good and evil.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
well if she eventually served the church in Lithuania...she gotta be all right in my book

...At age 20 she joined a convent in Warsaw and was later transferred to Plock, and then to Vilnius,...

my own heritage root branch was Nerkeliunas...(but not from Vilnius)
the Roman Catholic Church is really entrenched there in Lithuania, but i still follow the Pagan model, thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Both the rosary and the chaplet are far too repetitious for my taste. I was forced to recite both of them while I was younger and indoctrinated. Most people's minds wander while reciting these repetitious prayers, so all they're doing is going through the motions subconsciously while consciously thinking about something else entirely. The meaning of the prayers are quickly lost. I see little benefit in mindless repetition. Reading about the saints (or anything really) is probably much more beneficial.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Wonders

Hi Dear Wonders,

I you are not wanting to be labeled as part of obscure sects, so don't bring here links that belong to those heretic circles, don't do publicity to them in your replies, your attitude is in some way immature, or perhaps hypocritical, you are clearly casting a stone against the Pope and the Catholic Church, but immediatly after hidding the hand.

I would have more respect of you if at least you would have come here without any mask of false curiousity in this thread.

Who do you think I am? or do you think I didn't read all the garbage that it is posted on those links you dared to mention in this thread? I certainly consider them serously, following your suggestion, It is not necesary to be a psychic to see your trully intentions.

By the way have you ever asked to yourself why my abatar shows an Angel with a sword in his hand putting his foot on the head of satan? I am not agreed that angels must be passive all the time, after all they are part of Gods army, and there is an eternal war in between good and evil.

The Angel of Lightness
Well I definitely don't believe that you are an angel of light. God wants someone who is valiant for truth, not tradition.

But if your eyesight is bad, your whole body will be dark. If however the very light within you is darkness, how dense must the darkness be! -Matthew 6:23
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
Both the rosary and the chaplet are far too repetitious for my taste. I was forced to recite both of them while I was younger and indoctrinated. Most people's minds wander while reciting these repetitious prayers, so all they're doing is going through the motions subconsciously while consciously thinking about something else entirely. The meaning of the prayers are quickly lost. I see little benefit in mindless repetition. Reading about the saints (or anything really) is probably much more beneficial.
That's because there is little benefit in mindless repetition.

"When you pray, don't babble on and on as people of other religions do. They think their prayers are answered merely by repeating their words again and again. -Matthew 6:7

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
One thing that always amazes me is the breadth of experience available through the Catholic Church. I agree that I do not always feel the need for the repetitious form of prayer, but it serves as a good foundation for meditation, and sometimes I'm too beaten for anything else. Please don't dismiss repetitious prayer completely. It has a valuable place.

Sometimes I go for the silent personal prayer, occasionally out loud as I'm walking along, or at an old high mass with incense and bells where you can be taken out of yourself.

There are also times when seeing people's faces at an event you're volunteering at is what is needed for that day.

But He has given us all of those choices and more. Catholics should not be closed to any of them, but be guided by the searching of holy women and men for 2000 years to find His love and peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Dear Charles, and Circle Maker,

The repetion of formulas is called in psychology as affirmations repetition, and it actually constitute a powerful way to condition the subconcious mind, even of this does not have nothing to do with religion, provided that you are of course doing it with mindfulness.

Now, it must not be necessarily boring:

Every time you complete a decade of repetitions of the Mercy chaplet, there is a little rest to avoid monotonicity when you repeat the formula of the begining of the new decade. Apart of that, if you pray with the excellent musical version, that I posted here it sends you in a deep trance state, since the music was very well chose with that purpose.

The musical track of the Mercy Chaplet is really extremly beautiful and resembles in some way the same music of the gregorian chants that have given to the Catholic monastic orders great fame around the world, like it is the case of the benedictines.

That sense of musicality is precisely what distinguish this rosary of the monotonic repetitions of mantras of the hinduism or buddism.

To pray this rosary with the music is a really surrealist experience, is like nice guided meditation, since our mind enters in alpha level thinking all the time in the unlimited mercy of God, in his intention to save us and ruscue the lost sheeps at any cost, and those ideas remain permanently recorded in our concious.

It is so remarkable this property of the Rosary prayer to induce spirtual trance and in the people that is really mindful on it even ecstasis, that other religions also use analogous instruments of prayer like it is the case of Buddists and Muslims, that also had their own rosaries, but of course for repetition of their own characteristic formulas.

There is a moment in the Christian Rosary in which the person that is praying it lose its sense of immediacy, of time and space surrounding it, in such a way that all the problems of the daily life disapear of our mind, that happen when we get complete focusing in the repetition of the formulas.

Why the rosary does not exist in the Protestant world as it happen in the Catholic and Orthodox one? well because the intention in the sects is to enhance the mental control of the leaders over the members, and to have a scape valve like this one, that gives full opportunity to any ordinary person to enter in deep spiritual communion with god, without being guided by the minister or pastor and also totally free, no payment of fee is required to pray the rosary, is of course to lose that control.

Many sects claim that the style of prayer in Catholicism or Orthodoxism is mechanic, but if jesus would want that we improvise in our prayers why he decided to teach us how to pray? why he composed the so beautiful prayer called in English Our Father? or why St Mary composed the Magnificat?

Why I am going to bother my mind trying to invent personal formulas of prayer when Jesus himself taught us that to pray to God is easy following his example, using his own words?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Luke 11
Jesus’ Teaching on Prayer
1 One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.”
2 He said to them, “When you pray, say:

“‘Father,[a]
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come.
3 Give us each day our daily bread.
4 Forgive us our sins,
for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.[c]
And lead us not into temptation.[d]’”

5 Then Jesus said to them, “Suppose you have a friend, and you go to him at midnight and say, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread; 6 a friend of mine on a journey has come to me, and I have no food to offer him.’ 7 And suppose the one inside answers, ‘Don’t bother me. The door is already locked, and my children and I are in bed. I can’t get up and give you anything.’ 8 I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity[e] he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.

9 “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for[f] a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

edit on 4/20/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Please follow link to learn about propaganda techniques.
Wiki
Just fyi. The Rosary does not prepare a person for Jesus' return!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

If there is something that offers a way to maintain our permanent contact with Christ is to follow his Divine will, and he stated clearly in Poland in his apparitions that this is a powerful instrument of salvation, so to whom I might believe ?

to you that think in terms of the things of this world, as it is, for instance, the Anti Rosary, Anti Catholic, Anti Apostolic tradition of the Church or Anti Papal propaganda, which principal objective is to boost hatred, conflict and more division in between Christians, or to him that wants to embrance his entire church beyond the divisions created by the men?

Christ came to this world to found an only one Holy Apostolic Catholic(Universal) Church, separated of the contraints of the nationalisms determined by the politics, not a bunch of tiny Sects leaded by obscure fanatics obssesed with uncontroled ambition of personal power, and that work primarly as a fifth column of the ultra rightist political factions or profiting of what it is a free gift offered by God to humanity, the gospel.

St. Mark 12:14-17
They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?
Should we pay or shouldn't we?" But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it. They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?" "Caesar's," they replied.
Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

I think the answer is obvious, but of course you and everybody is free to continue living under the mind control of the sectarism if you want, if that makes you feel more comfortable with your way of life you have chosen.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness.

St. Matthew 7:3-5
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

edit on 4/22/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Dear The angel of light,

I'm a little surprised at the responses to your OP. Would you tell me what I'm missing? The only really worthwhile goal on this earth is to achieve sainthood, being in the eternal presence of God. You're offering two helps along the way.

I thank you for bringing them to my attention. If anyone tries them and finds that they don't fit into their style of prayer, fine, keep looking until you find something that does. If one is not interested in an eternity with God, then they've entered the wrong aisle. Humanism is three aisles down, no sense hanging around here.

I don't understand why people are objecting. (By the way, If I've had a tough day, saying the Joyful Mysteries in bed works wonders.)

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Wonders

If there is something that offers a way to maintain our permanent contact with Christ is to follow his Divine will, and he stated clearly in Poland in his apparitions that this is a powerful instrument of salvation, so to whom I might believe ?

to you that think in terms of the things of this world, as it is, for instance, the Anti Rosary, Anti Catholic, Anti Apostolic tradition of the Church or Anti Papal propaganda, which principal objective is to boost hatred, conflict and more division in between Christians, or to him that wants to embrance his entire church beyond the divisions created by the men?

Christ came to this world to found an only one Holy Apostolic Catholic(Universal) Church, separated of the contraints of the nationalisms determined by the politics, not a bunch of tiny Sects leaded by obscure fanatics obssesed with uncontroled ambition of personal power, and that work primarly as a fifth column of the ultra rightist political factions or profiting of what it is a free gift offered by God to humanity, the gospel.

St. Mark 12:14-17
They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?
Should we pay or shouldn't we?" But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it. They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?" "Caesar's," they replied.
Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

I think the answer is obvious, but of course you and everybody is free to continue living under the mind control of the sectarism if you want, if that makes you feel more comfortable with your way of life you have chosen.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness.

St. Matthew 7:3-5
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

edit on 4/22/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

I just hope that others will be able to see through this miry dung and come out from it.
Whore of Babylon
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Apart of the extraordinary protection that God gave to the region of Poland in which the apparitions to Sor Faustina Happened, specially in the horrible Invasion experienced by that nation under the Nazi and Red Soviet Armies, there have been reported periodically new miracles occurring to people that have adopted this devotion.

Here there is a nice link that refer to also the different steps that might be followed to use the Divine Mercy Chaplet, how to pray it, and prepare the prayer, and also some interesting testimonials of wonders and miracles.

Please read:
www.christian-miracles.com...

Also here there is a medical certified miracle occured in Baltimore, Maryland:

thedivinemercy.org...

finally here there is from the clrcle of prayer of the Divine Mercy more specific prayers suggested to follow to obtain graces with this devotion.

www.circleofprayer.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today is the Holiday of the Good Shepherd in all the Christendom, and two weeks ago we have had the Holiday of the Divine Mercy advocation of Christ.

The Divine Mercy apparitions occurred in Eastern Europe, in Poland, in the XX century, almost a century ago, as a special grace granted by Jesus in accomplishment of his promises in the gospel that he will be with us even until the end of times, and moreover the great news that he is already coming as a merciful savior before to come as a universal judge. The divine mercy is nothing else that the fulfillment of the role protector of the Messiah to the people of God that is promised in the parable of the Good Shepherd.

This is a so important opportunity to put our sorrows, our sufferings and anxieties in the hands of the Lord, whose compassion is infinite and whose power can heal humanity of any sin, and protect it of any evil. He is indeed the good Shepard, the only one that gives his live for the ones of his sheeps, in this aspect he offer us a leadership that we know is genuine, sincere and pure.

Jesus, in distinction of the Political leaders, offers his only life in perfect sacrifice to God for the salvation of Humanity, instead to call millions of people to sacrifice themselves in the battle fields of absurd conflicts that are gradually getting to tire out the humanity in fermented fragments each one against the other.

On this 2015 in which we have seen from all the sides of the politics around the world how irresponsible has been the role of the statesmen that are insisting to push nation against nation and people against people into confrontation, as well as we have faced how the sectarianisms, racial violence, religious fundamentalisms, any kind of extremisms and nationalisms are taking control in many regions, it is essential to be confident that Jesus is the only way of salvation in the middle of this so confuse and chaotic turmoil and that he is the only one that can offer us a new horizon to expect.

When all the leaderships of this world have proved to be failed, when the ones that must show us the light in the horizon have showed to be absolutely surpassed by the negative forces that wants to inflame the humanity with the fire of war, criminality and violence in the world, when in dealing with these issues the so called leaders of the world look even more lost than the common people it is clear that only the true Light that come from God, Christ the lord of Divine Mercy, can open for us a path through we can circulate saved on these so difficult times.

Lets pray today with faith in the festivity of the Good Shepherd for the World peace, specially for the so urgently needed in conflict areas like Ukraine, Libya, Syria , Iraq, Afghanistan, Nepal, Egypt, Venezuela, the Caucasus, Palestine and Israel, with the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy, a serene way of meditation that heal our souls but it is also a powerful spiritual tool to obtain graces from God.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/26/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What/Where are we now in the Divinity timeline....

prepare to see the 'SIGN' that every eye can see in the heavens of the return of Jesus, as prophecied

www.youtube.com...

here is another end-time element to add to the list, the Galactic Core will start glowing for a several year period as a Earth mass cloud of Hydrogen gets absorbed into the Black Hole...@ Milky Way Center

to the uninformed it will appear to be a new Star growing brighter as the months & years go by....
watch the 4 minute YTube for a graphic representation of the sequence

the timing of this event seems appropriate as a cosmic signal or omen to the inhabitants of Earth...will this Black-Hole event be the 'Sign' of Jesus return, the sign in the sky which all eyes can see...

a Blue or Red point-of-light at the Galactic Core appearing as a blue/red eye which might just be visible enough to be seen even in the daylight sky ?

edit on th31143091389506042015 by St Udio because: ???????????????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join