It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking The Palestine Lie!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I guess you did not watch the video with an open mind and would rather make an ignorant post based off propaganda.

The British were in control of Palestine and Palestine was a REGION never a nation state! Palestine the biblical REGION was bigger than your silly maps of the Current Israeli borders today. Jordan was meant to be their home but the Arabs seen to it that they not leave Israel and started a war over it in 1948 and many after.

Facts are Facts!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
Its always fun to see people (zionists/israelis) make up their own version of history, then declare we only hate them... I wonder if it has anything to do with revisionist history coupled outright murder and theft?

By the way, I do not hate Jews, I only hate liars, murderers and thieves...

No one is making up anything here pal, go check the facts for yourself. Its you who are denying historical fact.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Typical ATS ignorance on the issue, oh those poor Palestinians who have attacked Israel Jews from day one! I posted the videos that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that from WWI on the Arabs have NEVER had a nation state called Palestine.

Why do you all think the U.N. is constantly pushing for a Palestinian state today? Because there has never been one. The Brits and the U.N. did give land to the Jews because everyone at the time knows that is where their home was. The Brits, the U.N. and most of the world has tried to give the Arabs in Israel land but they will not take it.

The Jews have NEVER had a problem living with their Arab neighbors until today after a million attacks on them so go stuff it.

The Arabs in Israel will NEVER have a nation of their own now called Palestine.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

My my, what a debater you are.

"Agree with me or stuff it."

"Agree with what I say or you're ignorant and an anti-semite."

"You're all typical ATS ignorants unless you agree with me."

This would maybe work on dimwits, and at some point it would be considered a dirty "spell" to goad people of a lesser mind... but here, this type of conduct makes you look very foolish. The reason you may not get many constructive responses is because you have no intention on being civil and constructive from the very beginning. Also, very few people are willing to gleefully throw themselves at someone who is spitting and gnashing their teeth.

If "facts are facts", why do you feel the need to insult everyone and stand on very shaky, emotional ground that you yourself constructed? If the "truth" was enough, would people not just be silent and agreeable when faced with such truth? Facts are facts,

edit on 16-4-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Typical ATS ignorance on the issue, oh those poor Palestinians who have attacked Israel Jews from day one! I posted the videos that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that from WWI on the Arabs have NEVER had a nation state called Palestine.

Why do you all think the U.N. is constantly pushing for a Palestinian state today? Because there has never been one. The Brits and the U.N. did give land to the Jews because everyone at the time knows that is where their home was. The Brits, the U.N. and most of the world has tried to give the Arabs in Israel land but they will not take it.

The Jews have NEVER had a problem living with their Arab neighbors until today after a million attacks on them so go stuff it.

The Arabs in Israel will NEVER have a nation of their own now called Palestine.

And if they were not a nation state...are not now..nor ever will be....even so...this gives anyone the right to murder them and their children?

Really?

I feel sorry for you. You are indeed, a victim.

The sickness of nazism runs throughout the world today...and rather than continue to debate semantics with people like you, I honour the dead on all sides..by heeding the warnings, learning from history and not repeating it myself....not sitting quiet in fearful intimidated silence while I see the world..MY world.. repeating..the same mistake again.

WE TEACH LIFE SIR!

Rafeef Ziadah - 'We teach life, sir', London, 12.11.11
www.youtube.com...

...and you would do well to learn from those who have given their lives to bring that education to you.

Rosha

edit on 16-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

'Typical ATS ignorance' while spouting it yourself. Your strawman says it all. There was no 'state' of Israel until 1948. And whether or not Palestine is a 'state' is completely irrelevant anyways. It exists therefore it is.

State or no state, is again a completely pointless argument. The British Mandate for Palestine (notice the name here....) was a 2 state solution. But one never happened. They gave a part of the land to jews and a part to arabs.

"...most of the world has tried to give the Arabs in Israel land but they will not take it" is unfactual. Arabs already lived there and more migrated there at the same time as the non-semetic Jews did. They have lived there beside jews in peace for ages before Israel stealing more land than was granted to them in the mandate (against international law) and not treating everyone as equals, effectively creating an apartheid state, it pissed everyone off.

Its really not heard to understand.

The clue is the timing. Both lived in harmony until when? What triggered it? Why would they suddenly be annoyed enough to attack? Go look at the history. As soon the the Zionists appear with the Balfour declaration and start taking over, thats the trigger for the violence. Ask yourself why. Try the shoe on the other foot for a change.

Here's an anology for you:

Your grandfather owns a farm. It is passed down to your father and then to you. You live there with your wife and a lovely family. Suddenly someone else migrates there and moves in and takes your farm, throws you and your children into a refugee camp. What do you do? Well, if it was you with your attitude maybe bend over and say "take whatever you wish my zionist masters" so maybe that analogy won't work so well, but i'm sure most of us would say "WTF!" and fight back.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Nammu because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The so called Palestinian people are poor pawns in the Arab world to bring violence against Israel because all the Arab nations are to chicken to try and attack Israel head on again.

Not Arab, just muslim. There are both arab christian and jewish christians. This is all about Islam, it always was and always will be. Islam didn't become a monotheistic "religion" until Muhammad (allegedly) smashed the idols in the Ka'aba and left only the idol of Allah there. Until Muhammad did that Islam had been so polytheistic as to have 360 gods. Muslim will tell you Allah had no sons and this is true, he had no sons but he did have 3 daughters named el-Lat. el-Uzza and Manat. The idol of the rock god Mithra is still embedded in a corner of the Ka'aba.

The Daughters of Allah

In the end i am tired of hearing about war and "he said" this and "she said" that. I'm so sick of the death, the fear, the hate. If they want peace...just stop their damned religions. Israel can be a home to all nations and Jerusalem (Yiru-Shalem) the meeting place, the City of the God of Peace, the King of Shalem. WHERE IS THE PEACE?. Right now the only peace you will find there is the peace of the grave.

I pray that one day when all is said and done and over, when the dust settles there truly will be peace there and all across the world.
edit on 16-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This is all about Islam, it always was and always will be. Islam didn't become a monotheistic "religion" until Muhammad (allegedly) smashed the idols in the Ka'aba and left only the idol of Allah there. Until Muhammad did that Islam had been so polytheistic as to have 360 gods.

Sounds like something that Chuck Missler would say.

The original monotheism of the Israelites was present in Arabia through Ishmael.... but over the centuries, the people became idolatrous... not very different from the Israelites who also became idolatrous.
Mohammad showed up around 2000 years later and cleaned up the mess of idols and graven images.... and re-established the original monotheism.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The sad part of all this is the original population of this area...what is now Israel and Palastine...was inhabited by one people who eventually split into two tribes. This is ancient Brother vs. Brother warfare. Genetic testing has proved that. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join