It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking The Palestine Lie!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here it is boys and girls, a factual history after WW I. Despite all the PC crap that spews out of Washington and the MSM, this is the truth and not one person can deny the fact. Ancient Roman history tells of the Jews being in control of the land during their long history of empirical reign but this video list all the facts.

The Arabs and most of the world today want the Jews to not have a place period but after WW I the British, U.N. and the Jews were more than fair only to get a big stuff it every time. They never said crap when Jordan and Egypt controlled their terror territory and they did not have near the same rights they do today under Jewish control or no control at all in regards to what they were GIVEN today.

Denying the facts in this Video is pure Ignorance or Antisemitism. ATS denies both!! Cant argue Facts!

Watch and weep!! Posting without watching will just be ignored.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow I guess the Jew-Israeli government hatters are sleeping tonight. Maybe they just have nothing to say because they know Israel has been way nicer to them than their own Arab supporting nations have. Ask yourselves why they want little Israel when they have all the Arab land they could ever use a thousand years from now?

They are born and bread to hate Jews, that is why. The Arabs in Israel also don't get any supporting money unless they constantly attack Israel.

The so called Palestinian people are poor pawns in the Arab world to bring violence against Israel because all the Arab nations are to chicken to try and attack Israel head on again.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Such an inconvenient truth for the Arabs and their outright LIE!!

www.youtube.com...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Deny these facts pal...

Palestine Exists

Palestine Exists 2.0

Your pointless rant was rather unimpressive.
edit on 15-4-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Sounds possible.

The cartoons are neat,
But is there a genuine history book we can see ?

Like one from the year 1.

I thought the Vatican had one.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If there was not oil in the middle east,
Israel would never have gotten an inch of land.

It was a simple way for the US to get a foot-in-the-door in the the ME.
That's the only reason the US support Israel and put up with their s...!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Thank you for your post.

The point is, as long as people out there (which are well represented in ATS) hate Israel/ Israelis/ Jews/ Zionists and all the other code words -more than they care for the undeniable historical truth,
all of these threads are like fighting windmills and talking to brick walls.

I say, go ahead Israel, do what it takes to defend yourself, because no one will do it for you. History shows this time and time again.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Its always fun to see people (zionists/israelis) make up their own version of history, then declare we only hate them... I wonder if it has anything to do with revisionist history coupled outright murder and theft?

By the way, I do not hate Jews, I only hate liars, murderers and thieves...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

The point is, as long as people out there (which are well represented in ATS) hate Israel/ Israelis/ Jews/ Zionists and all the other code words -more than they care for the undeniable historical truth,
all of these threads are like fighting windmills and talking to brick walls.

I say, go ahead Israel, do what it takes to defend yourself, because no one will do it for you. History shows this time and time again.

I say, just scroll back a couple of posts above, look at those maps and admit the truth. Nobody hates you it's just that people are now starting to wake up and question the futile explanations about stealing someone else's land.
Even holocaust cannot be considered a fair reason to do what Israel has been doing for decades so unless you have a better explanation I say it is wrong, bad&wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If the Jews got roughed up in Europe, then make their "homeland" in Europe, at the cost of the Europeans who roughed them up. Why make the Palestinians, who had nothing to do with the Jews troubles in Europe, pay for somebody elses crimes.

As for the OP... who made a statement like this...

They are born and bread to hate Jews, that is why.

I think I know what to expect from his side of the "discussion".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The cartoons are neat,
But is there a genuine history book we can see ?

Lets go by the jews own records, for starters.
It says the original people living there were genocided by those who the jews claim descent from.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

History also show that all regimes and kingdoms meet their end at some point.
Take for example, the Nazis. Theres no reason to think it will be any different for Israel.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
By the way, I do not hate Jews, I only hate liars, murderers and thieves...

As usual, big empty words with no substance. Balloons...pfff

and while you're at it, your fellow brothers are butchering each other.
Must be the Jews again.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Not my brothers, only those on your payroll...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Coming from the same people who consider anyone not a jew, to be an untermensch. = goyim. Oh but we are gods chosen so we can say what ever we like. After all you are just an animal like the palistinians. The spirit in the sky said we can have the land. So thats it, finale.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Nice video, but really one sided. Common sence states it takes two sides too fight a war. I'm not the most versed in the issue, but I do know one simple truth. The whole argument of who should have the land becouse of it being "there home land" is a farce. Take the Americas for an example, and the native people. Sure you could say The native's didn't posses a reconizable state under international law, but the fact is, the law is illrelavent. But, on the flip side should the native americans get a contract, mandating equal land becouse it was holy. Sure, I guess, if the world was fair. That's my point. The truth of the matter in my eyes at least. (In a nutshell it's a mess) Yes bad things happened towards the Jewish people, but also bad things have happend towards the Buddhist people as well. The Palestinian (I think thats how you spell it) people deserve the right to exist. Redrawing boundrys is a product of war, and just like the native amercians we all saw this story coming. I also know my fair share of kids from Isreal, and I've never met one who didn't want to be on the front line. Thats not he mind set of peace, and friendship. That's the mind set of fear, and social norms. Watch the Documentary "sling shot hiphop" and you'll get an understanding of what the Palestinian kids face as a reality. In my mind the solution is clear, A jewish state shouldn't exist just as a jewish state. Palestine is a real place, with real people, and a 90 year war is not a great example of Isreal being friendly. I guess I feel the situation is a mess, and I don't know that much about it, but I am disapointed in Isreal for not being able to be a good neighbor after years of bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ahh, isn't religion supposed to be about love thy neighbour?

Stephen Fry got it right......."religion..........S*** it!".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Regardless of land issues..regardless even of religion and of politics..regardless of who came first egg or chicken, what Israel has done to the PEOPLE of Palestine..is criminal. Thats not just an opinion..but crimes recorded under all tennets of International law, the Articles of War, all conventions of international treatment of prisoners and they stand in violation of over 54 UN sanctions and calls to desist.

You cannot justify that away..you cant hide those war crimes..ones committed before or ones being committed TODAY. You cant sit there and say these actions are justified. Murdering children..is NEVER justifiable...is NEVER an act of self defence.

Most people of any common sense know that if it quaks like a duck..waddles like a duck...chances are..its a duck. So....what would you call this?
www.dangerouscreation.com...

If it does what Hitlar does..it is what Hitlar is...and even ignoring that name or the man he was..if you look solely at the actions he took.how he took them, you simply cant deny these same actions are now being taken by the IDF in Palestine today.

I can lie to you..say they arent the very same actions...but what for? I gain nothing by lying or by telling the truth.....Im not here to score brownie points. I will call a spade a spade as a matter of personal honour and conscience though..and call a murder a murderer.

If at any time Israel had any kind of moral high ground wahtsoever, THEY blew it when they began to slaughter civillians, to round up young men and shoot them, to detain children and murder with impunity, they add emphasis to this crime when they deny basic services, shoot doctors, deny medical treatment, imprison, set up check points..build walls through peoples home.

The sad reality is now, that the zionists in Israel have both BECOME the hitlar they were obsessed about and they have created their new hitlar-to-come..in order to ensure their victimhood smoke rises forever.

And MORE than that..now Israel wants to deny ME my human rights too! They actualy think that they have the right to force me to silence and to intimdate me from choosing to speak the truth of my consicence! WTF? Who do they think they are? Thave aread for yourself!

Link here:azvsas.blogspot.com.au...

You want to talk anti-semtitism? Scientific and Genetic analysis and historical accounts also suggest the Muslims of Palestine are largely descendents of Christians and Jews of the southern Levant, and descendents of a core population that lived there in prehistoric times! These tests...." also found substantial genetic overlap between Muslim Palestinians and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, though with some significant differences that might be explainable by the geographical isolation of the Jews or by immigration of Arab tribes in the first millennium"".[103]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people#DNA_and_genetic_studies

Its not ME being anti-semtitic! Its the Zionists murdering semites (AGAIN) thats p*ssing me off!
They ( ZIONISTS not Jewish people) are doing in Palestine today exactly what they aided hitlar to do in 1935.

I can get other genetic study sources if you'd like and Im happy to include several links to the history of the zionist complicity in the advancment of Crematoriums used to murder actual jews ( tribe of judah), and the persecution of Shephardic Jews over the past 100 years as well.Ask what tyou need I'll find a source..adn make it a credible one..just dont keep this sh*t going.

In the end tho...I dont care even about zionists and Ive no energy left to hate. I am here stadning for the kids..who haevmnt had a chance to even decide who they are yet. Im here saying just stop trying to justify war crimes..please....even just ignoring the racial issues for a second and the reality is what it is..the truth, speaking for itself, is painfully clear....if it murders...it is a murderer. Stop justifying murder.

Even their own people say STOP this nightmare...but do their leaders listen?
Why do you support what most Jewish people in the world not just in Israel dennounce?

digitaljournal.com...

I dont hate anyone..I do hate murder and I hate most of all..people claiming Gods sanction and using his authority to do those things..when they are completely contrary to all of Gods law and no man speaks for God.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Wow I guess the Jew-Israeli government hatters are sleeping tonight. Maybe they just have nothing to say because they know Israel has been way nicer to them than their own Arab supporting nations have. Ask yourselves why they want little Israel when they have all the Arab land they could ever use a thousand years from now?

They are born and bread to hate Jews, that is why. The Arabs in Israel also don't get any supporting money unless they constantly attack Israel.

The so called Palestinian people are poor pawns in the Arab world to bring violence against Israel because all the Arab nations are to chicken to try and attack Israel head on again.

and many jews are born and bread to hate non jews, be they arab, european etc

I recommend watching "DEFAMATION" (which was directed by a Jew, before you go off on one of your meaningless little attempts at debate surpression by throwing the ridiculous term "anti semitism" around), then go and think about your narrow minded view on the subject
edit on 16-4-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Excelent post Rosha. What more can be said? The Truth is Truth, which ever way you look at it. Building walls arround ghettos and exterminating the population. Sounds like genocide to me. But as they are financed and aided by the west, then they are our terrorists. So thats alright.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join