It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pathetic Groups That People Think Rule the World!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
#5. The Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Conference

#4. The U.N.

#3. The Council on Foreign Relations

#2. The Illuminati and/or Freemasons

#1. Lizard People

For a Cracked.com article, I'd have to say it's rather insightful and goes over lots of points I was hoping they'd cover.

I LOL'd at the UN overview.

Excerpt:

Why People Believe It:
After all, the U.N. stops countries from going to war, sucks up money from powerful nations and controls massive amounts of our precious wealth in the form of the International Monetary Fund!
Actually, it does none of that.

Why it's stupid:
It tries to, yes, but it fails miserably. The U.N. voted against the war in Iraq, but the U.S. went ahead and did it anyway. The U.N. tried to get countries to interfere in Darfur. They didn't. And with the I.M.F.'s budget cuts, it's not hard to see how it hasn't shattered the hinges off of every vault in Switzerland with all its wealth. Honestly, if an organization couldn't even force the tiny republic of Mauritania to make slavery illegal until 2007, it's not in control of the world.
9eAym00

www.cracked.com... nded
edit on 15-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you can recognize propaganda when you see it(like that article clearly is), i'd say it's very likely either the illuminati or the lizard people truly rule the world...

(The lizard part was a joke)
edit on 15-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
article is 3 years old, yet nothing has changed dramatically in the public's perception.
but something catches my attention, this is a very vague generalization,
categorizing many people into a collection of people to point and laugh at.

it's fairly obvious the world is run by some entity, and that things are proceeding as planned,
this type of article serves to denounce the thought that it's possible by creating the impression you are retarded for thinking it

edit on 15-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I love cracked.. and I make these same points in numerous threads.. people believe this stuff despite having no real evidence.. The Masons and the Illuminati are especially silly theories to me.. the Masons are a real group, but they are not a secret society ruling the world.. they are a shadow of what they used to be now anyway.. There's zero evidence of them being what people think they are.. And as for the Illuminati .. there's not even any evidence that they exist today in the first place.. The bilderberg stuff is also a bit silly to me.. But that's how conspiracy theories work I guess..

The most amusing thing is if you don't buy into the theories, people call you sheeple for not .. or a disinfo agent

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The Trilateral Commission is a club consisting of a few hundred rich guys from around the world, started by David Rockefeller in the early 70s in order to "foster closer relations" between America, Europe and Japan. And to bone hot ladies from distant lands. Probably.

Probably
I like that line

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is pretty blatant:

The Trilateral Commission first appeared on the conspiracy community's radar in 1976, when freshly elected Trilateralist Jimmy Carter filled his cabinet with 26 other members of the organization. Since then, every single administration has had Trilateralists in some of its highest positions.

You think? lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The people who really rule the world are a group of people you aren't allowed to talk about.

The fact that its taboo to mention their hegemony is proof of their power.

A lot of people know who I'm talking about. But we aren't allowed to mention it, like I said.

So I won't.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Lizard people support Newt!!! The when all the people that rule the world show up in one room, it's now more likely to be equipped with oxygen tanks and day nurses.

Cracked? Ha! The article on "Above Top Secret" is about to be featured on Uncyclopedia. [uncyclopedia.wikia.com... Link to article]
edit on 15-4-2012 by Aleister because: link

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't know about other people but I have never claimed that one group or five groups "Rule The World" as you put it. What I do know is that a one world government is not an old idea, and is in fact being set up in front of our very eyes. Sure they don't rule it yet, but they are trying damn hard and influence a lot of what goes on.

Hell even Albert Einstein called for a one world government.

“In my opinion the only salvation for civilization and the human race lies in the creation of a world government, with security of nations founded upon law. As long as sovereign states continue to have separate armaments and armament secrets, new world wars will be inevitable.”
-Albert Einstein

It is no secret that these groups partake in just the kind of international integration that is needed for a one world government. It is no secret that what the council on foreign relations being just a "discussion forum" puts on paper eventually becomes policy. It is no secret that there is a plan to make a global currency and a new global financial constitution.

The article presented in the OP is full of name calling, ignorance and arrogance.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSmasher
The people who really rule the world are a group of people you aren't allowed to talk about.

The fact that its taboo to mention their hegemony is proof of their power.

A lot of people know who I'm talking about. But we aren't allowed to mention it, like I said.

So I won't.

Voldemort?

Originally posted by Aleister

Lizard people support Newt!!! The when all the people that rule the world show up in one room, it's now more likely to be equipped with oxygen tanks and day nurses.

Cracked? Ha! The article on "Above Top Secret" is about to be featured on Uncyclopedia. [uncyclopedia.wikia.com... Link to article]
edit on 15-4-2012 by Aleister because: link

I went and checked it and I lol'ed

The site is inhabited by thousands of geeks, scientists, administrators, pre-teens and pre-memes, and by good and bad writers of all descriptions and professions. It's inhibited by mothers calling their sons up to dinner. The smart people on ATS diligently research, report, and expose the outlandishness popping up all around us, and the still smarter ones dig in to research and expose the secrets from the deepest, darkest lurky-holes of history. The not-so-smart people who troll ATS give it a go anyway, and come away with some friendly advice: STFU! Hello, Girls? Girls who long for emotional fulfillment? Here's your chance to pick up an intellectually liberated, probably obese and/or dehydrated layabout, who can type, do research, formulate exotic theories, and make the best chip dip that a little money can buy. And boys in various stages of virginity, here's your chance to hit on lots of cute, hydrated, intelligent working women and feel the cold sting of their laughter.

Was it written by a banned member?

edit on 15-4-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
As to who rules the world...that is not as easy as naming one group.
There is a web of them all interacting.
You can put the Jesuits and the Vatican at the top.

To think that the current condition of the world Just Happened is to be naive in the extreme.

Do the research; there is plenty to educate you right here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In my opinion, nobody controls the whole world.

Yes, maybe there is some secret international group of powerful people who controls the United States, the United Kingdom, and a few more countries.

But I don't believe any group controls the WHOLE world. Controlling the USA and the UK is NOT the same thing of controlling the world.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The cockroach is our lord and master.

We just don't realize it yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
#5. The Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Conference

#4. The U.N.

#3. The Council on Foreign Relations

#2. The Illuminati and/or Freemasons

#1. Lizard People

For a Cracked.com article, I'd have to say it's rather insightful and goes over lots of points I was hoping they'd cover.

I LOL'd at the UN overview.

Excerpt:

Why People Believe It:
After all, the U.N. stops countries from going to war, sucks up money from powerful nations and controls massive amounts of our precious wealth in the form of the International Monetary Fund!
Actually, it does none of that.

Why it's stupid:
It tries to, yes, but it fails miserably. The U.N. voted against the war in Iraq, but the U.S. went ahead and did it anyway. The U.N. tried to get countries to interfere in Darfur. They didn't. And with the I.M.F.'s budget cuts, it's not hard to see how it hasn't shattered the hinges off of every vault in Switzerland with all its wealth. Honestly, if an organization couldn't even force the tiny republic of Mauritania to make slavery illegal until 2007, it's not in control of the world.
9eAym00

www.cracked.com... nded
edit on 15-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

No one is saying anything about freemasons ruling the world. Whats is this about lizardmen?
There is no illuminati. OP must be mentally ill for bringing that up.

CFR is a terrorist multinational institution. CIA are drug traffickers and arms traffickers. That is real.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That article is quite Pathetic

Why it's Retarded: The underlying claim behind both is that these groups of wealthy men have been working to create the infamous One-World Government that you'll see pop up in most of these conspiracy theories. They want a totalitarian regime that will enslave all of mankind, all at once.

Of course these guys have had decades to establish their plan, but instead they apparently opted for plan B, One-World Cluster#. Europe hates America; the Middle East is more #ed than a German whore on coupon day; all China cares about is exporting delicious lead paint; and North Korea is still run by that crazy fu*ker with the big granny glasses. It's almost as if the result of their "one-world government" conspiracy looks exactly like the random chaos of geopolitical events we've seen for the last few thousand years.

That is a load of Nonsense trying to debunk the the Bilderberg Conference are they? if so then they fail at it if thats the best thing they got on them they fail.

top topics

join