It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
First,I am grateful for all of your guys work and time with the show and interviews. Perhaps my own gratitude is so strong that when I can't get to listen to the show due to tech problems, which honestly seems to be about 50/50, I get frustrated. Do you guys need better equipment? If so, set up a donation and I for one will send in some support. ATS Live is one of the best features of ATS, and to not be able to hear it is cutting yourselves short.
I realize tech issues arise, but month after month the same thing happens.

May I take this opportunity to ask again, as I and other members have asked multiple times: WHERE CAN WE LISTEN TO PREVIOUS SHOWS? Hey, no spite here, just curious, I really dig you guys and the show, but what can we do to assure it getting through? Again thank you fro all you do

Respectfully,
spec

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

www.abovetopsecret.com...
not sure if i'm missing something here.

ive never had any issues with ats live, maybe you should try a different browser.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Did you listen to yesterday's interview with Bruce, or the rebroadcast, or todays show without problems? Perhaps you are right and it is mostly me, but yesterday's shows was unclear to other members too, as they mentioned it in 2 threads.
THANK YOU for showing me the page for previous shows!
And thanks for the reply!

spec

ETA: Wait, that link only shows the threads for the show, where are the actual recordings or podcasts?

edit on 15-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Can some other members chime in, is it just me unable to hear the shows sometimes?
thx

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

click it
that always works for me(live or not), i use firefox BTW.
edit on 15-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

I got that, but that just takes me to the live show, or rebroadcasts. Is there any other option? If the rebroadcast, as in yesterdays show, is bad, then how about in a couple of weeks, where can I find it? Is there an archive? Sorry to be hard headed, just trying to seek the connection.

So for example, how can I listen to Dr. Maccabee's interview from yesterday? When I go to the thread and click the button you showed, it takes me to the current live show, and not the show in that thread.

thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Okay, just heard on the show where the archives are..much thanks!!
www.illustrial.net...
atslive.abovetopsecret.com...

Before, when I clicked on the 'show archive' button, the previous shows did not come up, but hey I got it now, and the page is bookmarked.
Now, I just hope the recording/podcast is better than the actual show, as far as clarity and no cut-outs.
Pardon my tones of desperation guys, I should have looked harder I guess! So now, if the live show is not too clear, we can hit up the archives....CASE CLOSED!

peace

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Would sure appreciate being able to listen to the Dr Macabee interview on REWIND or whatever the play again option might be on ATS.

Haven't been able to find a way to do that.

When might that change?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

See above links, the second one in particular.
atslive.abovetopsecret.com...
I just hope they are clearer than the live version...as I sit here listening to today's show cutting out.

here's a link to mp4 podcasts from previous shows too.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
First,I am grateful for all of your guys work and time with the show and interviews. Perhaps my own gratitude is so strong that when I can't get to listen to the show due to tech problems, which honestly seems to be about 50/50, I get frustrated. Do you guys need better equipment? If so, set up a donation and I for one will send in some support. ATS Live is one of the best features of ATS, and to not be able to hear it is cutting yourselves short.
I realize tech issues arise, but month after month the same thing happens.

May I take this opportunity to ask again, as I and other members have asked multiple times: WHERE CAN WE LISTEN TO PREVIOUS SHOWS? Hey, no spite here, just curious, I really dig you guys and the show, but what can we do to assure it getting through? Again thank you fro all you do

Respectfully,
spec

- ARCHIVES HERE -

Thanks much for the support

new topics

top topics

join