It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your Savior now? Son of Man, "Not worth the effort..."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What if there actually is a human male on this planet right now destined to save the world, who went through all the necessary steps to be poised to do so but for personal reasons decided to test the free will vs. fatalism thing?

What if his will, patience and love/hate had been depleted by the scoffing and indifference of the humans he only wanted to serve?

What if his "delusions of grandeur" had been enough, not needing realization/manifestation?

What if he landed a decent enough Mcjob and a totally hot, loving girlfriend that made his life so satisfying he no longer felt the need to pursue anything greater?

What if HD Xbox Live Call of Duty MW3 and Pot were the modern bread and circuses Satan used to distract him, and what if it worked?

What if this guy realized he'd only be labeled crazy or evil by 99% of those who believe in such things, and crazy by everyone else who don't believe in such things?

He wrote the problem-solving prophesied book, he invented the prophesied miraculous inventions, but nobody took him seriously enough to get the memes viral, to get the seed capital to prototype...

What is the Second Coming or "Antichrist" without fame and fortune (power) ?

If the man destined to save the world gave up on the world, would God/The Universe intervene to ensure his destiny was fulfilled? Would the few humans who knew who he was and believed him try to change his mind if he gave up?

By definition can he give up?

I'm pretty sure I'm this guy (Google THE CASE FOR THE SECOND COMING AND NEW JERUSALEM) and I'm giving up on trying TO PROMOTE THE BOOK OR PROTOTYPE THE FREE ENERGY DEVICE.

Humanity is not worth the effort, helping the good people and punishing the bad people is pointless and cliche.

If God/The Universe wants me to do the dirty work, there are ways of making it easy for me, we know this.

The question then is, assuming I'm this guy, is me giving up also predestined / part of the plan? Did I (I, as in my discarnate oversoul) plan on making this nearly impossible to test my resolve?

Are there really multiple time lines for me? What is more novel and valuable to God? A timeline where I WILLFULLY fulfill the prophecy I know of and are actually then self-fulfilling? OR, a timeline where I give up and the Lizards take over and there is no New Jerusalem, but only an indefinite dystopia?

Maybe I'm supposed to unburden myself and wash my hands of it and put it all on you, the self-proclaimed body/bride/chosen?!

Is my claim to this title of head/groom/chosen one any more audacious?

Nope. We all want to be special and to help each other, now is the part of the apocalypse where some heavy choices must be made. If you don't believe we are in the end times you are an idiot, and you will choose between laughing at Doomsday Preppers and Me or what to do with your last bullet.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
please seek medical help....tell your doctor that you think you are the anti-christ and he can make the correct diagnosis to help you.

or ask God, he could help.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

what if/when/did someone go off of their meds by willful choice/manifest destiny/their sock puppet said to do so what would be the result?

keyboard diarrhea filled threads.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
you may have converted me back, I will re-consider.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nothing new here.
Move along.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

have you ever heard of power in numbers? if you speak and know the truth,, what if you got all sons ( and daughters) of man on your side?,, that would make fulfilling your prophecy easier on you.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I sold my gun in 1976, but I do have a bow and some arrows ...peace

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
What if there actually is a human male on this planet right now destined to save the world, who went through all the necessary steps to be poised to do so but for personal reasons decided to test the free will vs. fatalism thing?

Who says the "savior" has to be male?

True justice would have the savior be a lesbian from the middle east. All the things that many christians love to hate. Women, gays and middle easterners.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have seen a few of your threads on ATS and will say, I share your frustration. I too feel that I was the one and was called to give a message to the people. I even made a very simple and elegant plan and posted it on ATS and seeded it to the net. A plan that if the people would have followed, we would right now be fixing the global economy and laying the foundations of humanity's true destiny, to go to space and establish ourselves as a solar rather then global species and restoring the planet to it's pristine and natural state.. But, like you experienced, no one listened. I felt like a modern Moses standing up to the pharaoh and shouting let my people go, only not only did the Pharaoh not listen, the people themselves did not, they are content in living in slavery in egypt then freedom in a new promised land. Anyway, after a great deal of time and effort, I abandoned my old account and no longer post threads, just posts on others.

Of course that could mean I simply was not the one, nor you, or we both were and the people just did not choose. Truth is we all have that potential to be Christos; anointed ones, messiahs, saviors. The fact is there probably a million chosen ones and out of them maybe only one succeeds. Maybe none of them will.

Anyway, I won't call you crazy, though many have and will; they are just fools content to live in a world of madness and because they feel powerless to change it or don't want to change it, they tear down all those who say they wish to. I say dream your dream, build your machines, do what you have to do, because even if you're crazy, your a dreamer and ;like me, want a better world and this world needs a lot more of those. Most of the world today is to busy with small and paltry dreams; a fat bank account, a beautiful mate, a fancy car, a big house and a thousand useless things to stuff into it; the small dreams of short sighted selfish morons. Unfortunately most of humanity has degraded to that state, I would say the system of the elite has worked flawlessly, because not only has humanity become dumbed down slaves, they will fight you tooth and nail to keep you from ending their slavery. I would also say the greatest thing that the elite stole from humanity was their great dreams, dreams of the future, dreams of a better world, for their children and future generations.

If I had the money I would help fund your crazy dream, just for the hell of it, but I have no financial means, if I did, I would have had more ability to seed my own plan.

Anyway, good luck to you and carry on, but don't expect humanity or the members of ATS to believe you are some chosen savior, even if you are the one and don't rely on others to accomplish your goal, you will only be disappointed.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The seedlings are coming along nicely this year.
I haven't got any guns or bows and arrows though - just a watering can

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

true....... Its my belief that women as a whole are meant to keep man as a whole in check... our species as human life depends on man and women equally to continue human life, women need to have a strong and smart say in things... im not talking about feminism, because thats counter productive, sort of creating more conflict between the sexes,, there needs to be unity and intelligent communication and agreement, understanding,,

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Did you ever see the movie Donnie Darko?

In it this guy has a split with reality, this guy in a dark Easter bunny costume started talking to him in his head and he started hallucinating " do you believe in time travel". In one of his hallucinations he sees his girlfriend run over and an atom bomb go off in the distance. Then it shows he died , life went on the people around his house take him out in a body bag and the girl he dreamed about came by and didn't know him. That is a perfect metaphor for the end of the world. Your world no one else's .

They tried or by accident a beast with a head injury acquired an empire,... for awhile. A subliminal in music columbine copycat Meglomaniac around the millennium. Third Antichrist of Nostradamus attacks New York in 1999. The Freemasons Illuminati and people resembling knights of the Templar built these architectural designs to go to the 4 corners of the world. It had corporations involved or all the g-men behind the scenes working in shadows all building '___' subliminals or reterhoric code to follow a system.

1 person having a head injury means nothing . Give him a make a wish foundation , " this songs for you" means nothing. There is just life outside in the real world. Whatever super secret idea masons had in another time that wasn't a good idea that they shouldn't of went through with. There are lots of people in the hospital all across the world that have head injuries, sun still shining summer is still coming. You shouldn't want these things or think they are real. The skies aren't turning black or now we are in the apocalypse ? You shouldn't want this I am not trying to brag I got problems. Destroyed my entire life or most of it.

edit on 15-4-2012 by BladeRunner5050 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11

Nope. We all want to be special and to help each other, now is the part of the apocalypse where some heavy choices must be made. If you don't believe we are in the end times you are an idiot, and you will choose between laughing at Doomsday Preppers and Me or what to do with your last bullet.

The last one is for myself.
As far as the rest go, they are reserved for those who come crawling across my lawn...

Oh wait, This isn't the Zombie apocalypse thread?

edit on 15-4-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Heeeheeeheee....Oh you. Seriously? Whatever floats your boat i guess OH and it is a NICE BOAT.

I will tell you a sure fire way to tell if you are who you think you are. Shoot yourself in the head. Prefeerably with a double ought buck to make sure you get the entire head. Heres the reason why though. If you are him then you will rise back up as if nothing happened to you. Simple eh?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Actually you are correct in some ways.But it is to be for all of us,for each other.We just can't wrap our minds around such an advanced concept of love.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

If you are "pretty sure" that you are the guy I think it is safe to say that you are not the guy. You could be. Of course that would mean the bible is factual which we know it isn't. Maybe you could be an astronaut coybow marine biologist instead of the antichrist.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Don't worry about heavy choices. You take way too much on yourself. If a thought is in your head that you are the Antichrist you need to refuse the job. That is a bull # notion and I hope you can get some counseling so you don't feel plagued with these ideas.

I will pray for you.
edit on 4/15/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
All this I will give to you if you will but praise me. No, really, I will give you the world if you will just praise me. We can name a continent after you.

Dude, really, take your meds.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

You say "Humanity is not worth the effort, helping the good people and punishing the bad people is pointless..." You may want to consider that it is not pointless to some. The continued promulgation of this idea is the main strategy in Humankind's enemy's ongoing attempt to put and end to us and has been since the garden. "Helping the good people and punishing the bad people" is not Humankind's proper effort. Our true work is to help the good people assist the bad people into becoming good people. Herein is our joy, our peace and our larger steps.
edit on 16-4-2012 by apsalmist because: clarity

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

Where can I find your very simple and elegant plan?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join