It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Rant Ever - It will make your day! - Talk about Valid Points - Straight To It! WARNING stro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
lmao this guy is hilarious!
im from UK so know how things work here...
we are a collection of individuals who cannot work together
we should be a team who work as one...
(maybe is why we so crap in football tournaments)

this guy outlined it perfectly...
he gets application for new passport in post
first questions on it (name and address)
they should know already because otherwise he wouldn't have got the form in first place...

but the problem is the game not the players... sadly...
when his old passport died off his details were wiped from system for privacy purposes (data protection act)
the people who issued his old one are either fired,quit or deceased so they cant help...
the distance you need to travel if you dont want to wait 3 weeks for new passport

damn country run by 10 yr olds :C

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I know right?

That was my favorite part too! Couldn't stop laughing

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Come on guys lets face it: If I want something I have to pay for it so the same should go both ways - if they want something - they pay for it especially as it is duplicate information they're requesting over and over again. Information they already have.

What fools we are - WE DO THE WORK, ALL THE HOURS SPENT, ALL THE RUNNING AROUND - TIME IS MONEY AND THEY GET PAID FOR IT! HELLO - WHAT HAVE THEY DONE AND WE PAY THEM!!!!!!

It really is time for folks to act on this and show the irony of it all - it's really starting to P me off - the more I think about it the more unfair it seems.

When all they need do is send out a letter asking if your circumstances have changed????? (then again they'd probably charge you for the letter)

TIME THE TABLES WERE TURNED!

I've stopped laughing!!!!!
edit on 15-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

What you are sugesting here I think is called equality under the law which in the uk is statutory and mandatory
unfortunately it dosent apply to some people
IMHO

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The irony of this letter to me is that this guy may complain about having to pay for all this stuff, but if we weren't paying for these fees up-front then you better believe that it would come out of our taxes.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Personally I wouldn't have used nearly so much profanity, but I can certainly understand it.

You send the application form to my house, then you ask me for my #ing address!!!!

I especially enjoyed this part, because stuff like this has happened to me more than once.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Could have written that letter myself.
It just about sum's up the polava I had in getting mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join