It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the Black Klan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I like that! The 64 color party flag. If my grandmother knew how to knit, I would be inspired to call her with a new project. Unfortunately she would just try to hypnotize me into believing that she's still in her 50's. True story

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think that anyone who doesn't have a bunny avatar is different.

Therefor subject to hate, scorn, the occasional beating, and if extreme measures are called for; the purple nurple.

Anything else is just plain silly.

Let them (NBP) rant and rave. Free speech, remember?

They are just creating an image of themselves that people of all colour will find disgusting.

beez

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have a hard time getting concerned about the 'rise' of a group with a handful of members.

Kind of like all those militias they used to warn us about.

Hype. Fear. Nonsense.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

They are just creating an image of themselves that people of all colour will find disgusting.

I hope that's all that comes from this.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

Lets not be passive and just hope.

Let's be active and make sure.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

By doing what, for example?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I love how "institutionalized racism" of the past is used as an excuse for this kind of behavior. The Finnish were enslaved longer than the blacks were, ever hear of a Finnish supremacy/hate group?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

when smeone says "Rise up!"
-Sit down.

When someone says,"Take it to the streets!"
-Stay home and hug your children

When somone says, "Hate!"
-Love

When someone says, "Hurt!"
-Forgive.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I have a hard time getting concerned about the 'rise' of a group with a handful of members.

Kind of like all those militias they used to warn us about.

Hype. Fear. Nonsense.

I'm not sure of the member count, but I do know they have received a whole lot more recognition in the last few weeks than ever before..... Any press is good press.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
I love how "institutionalized racism" of the past is used as an excuse for this kind of behavior. The Finnish were enslaved longer than the blacks were, ever hear of a Finnish supremacy/hate group?

They were?

Could you provide some documentation?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

By making a thread and talking about it....By discussing it with family and friends. By spreading the good word and not hate.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Being half finnish I too would like to know more about this so called finnish slavery, are you talking about Finland being 'occupied' by Russia, or by Sweden?

I haven't heard about finns being enslaved.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q&f=false
tundratabloids.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
The Russian ruler guaranteed religion, properties, old Swedish laws and privileges of the inhabitants of these territories. However, a circumvention occurred, as Russian administrators and military were unfamiliar with the Swedish system, and were used to a different system with its enslaved peasants, serfdom. As a result, the economy of the area was markedly different compared to that on the other side of the border.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I know that I've seen more "whitey this" and "whitey that" posts on facebook and twitter and in news comments this week more than I have in my life. Some of them are pretty hateful, like all white people are messed up and mean.

Whitey gets thrown around quite openly.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If blacks want it they can go ahead and bring on the race war. I guarantee though that 12% of the population will be stomped with a such a swiftness, it'll be like it never even happened.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Well that's 12% more than 1%.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Why is it only white people that think a race riot is coming? I've seen more "race war/race riot" threads than ever lately, but none of the authors seem to be minorities... Where does this fear come from? The next civil war in this country will be between the haves& the have-nots, i promise you. Don't fall for this division campaign that we're going through right now, at the end of the day we're all we have. United we stand, you know the rest...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Can I ask what the point of this thread is?

Is it just to rant about all the "black extremists" that have "suddenly" appeared, while conveniently ignoring and glossing over the many decades of white supremacists and institutionalized racism?

Once again it seems to be nothing more than an attempt to exaggerate the opinions of one or two known extremists and therefore label an entire group of American citizens - and create a racial propaganda thread.

I am a German American with blue eyes and light brown/dirty blond hair. What about the institutional racism my ancestors and I have had to endure since they first landed here in the 17th Century? I find it odd that outright racism against German American's ended around the same time this whole "blame people with blue eyes" meme began.

After awhile, it get's kind of pathetic. German American's faced outright cultural and to an extent, ethnic genocide. Heck we face discrimination in the form of "Affirmative Action", but still we work forwards. Take your cry baby words elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
If blacks want it they can go ahead and bring on the race war. I guarantee though that 12% of the population will be stomped with a such a swiftness, it'll be like it never even happened.

Im sorry, you must be confused or you hit the wrong favorite in your browser...this isnt stormfront.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by Adyta

Im sorry, you must be confused or you hit the wrong favorite in your browser...this isnt stormfront.

Facts are not racist...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join