It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum Supporter - Visits Ron Paul Rally @ Ft. Worth Texas - Shares His Reaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think most of you will enjoy this, it really does speak for itself, more in the link!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Very nice article. If people who haven't checked him out would research a little there would be no question on who to vote for.

Thank you for posting.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If the mind of a Santorum supporter has been changed, what else can be done?

I plan on voting for Dr. Paul. I'm tired of the MSM brainwashing and influence over the American people. If the lefties and righties stopped their bickering for all of 30 seconds, they would realize how asinine their arguments are. Ron Paul is the only valid candidate for the job, and he's on the side of the Constitution and individual liberty.

I think I may make a call-in to both CNN and Faux News about my views on Dr. Paul, and grill them on why they refuse to give him any coverage, and then accuse them of being favoritists.

Thanks for the article. It gave me warm fuzzies.

-TS

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
If the mind of a Santorum supporter has been changed, what else can be done?

I plan on voting for Dr. Paul. I'm tired of the MSM brainwashing and influence over the American people. If the lefties and righties stopped their bickering for all of 30 seconds, they would realize how asinine their arguments are. Ron Paul is the only valid candidate for the job, and he's on the side of the Constitution and individual liberty.

I think I may make a call-in to both CNN and Faux News about my views on Dr. Paul, and grill them on why they refuse to give him any coverage, and then accuse them of being favoritists.

Thanks for the article. It gave me warm fuzzies.

-TS

You can call and they have a special line for Ron Paul supporters... and if you happen to do get on the air they already have lines and quotes to spit out then hang up on you and laugh about it.

Its all crap

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Well that sucks. Guess I'll have to go to their respective HQ's and interview them in person.

-TS

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

S&F..Great find. I think more people are beginning to wake up to the reality that there really is only one candidate that will stand up to the NWO agenda. The control these people have over our country is once again on full display with the coronation of the next NWO puppet, Mitt Romney, while the election is still underway. It sickens me that ONCE AGAIN we have a candidate jammed down our throats.

As a conservative (and Santorum supporter), I find myself agreeing with this gentleman. I think these two statements are most representative of how many of us conservatives feel right now.

Having lost my preferred choice for a presidential candidate on Tuesday,
I determined that after a suitable period of mourning and reflection
the only viable option was to shake it off and begin the search anew,
the presumptive, media-anointed frontrunner not being desirable or
acceptable.

AND…

While I didn’t find much to cheer about on the foreign policy portion of
his speech, it is on domestic policy that I find much agreement with
Ron Paul.

I’m still leery of the direction a RP foreign policy and ultimately how effective it would be at protecting this country. If we cut the legs off the NWO giant by electing RP that doesn’t mean it will go away. You must all realize that ‘IF’ RP wins, we (Americans) will be the GREATEST threat to the NWO agenda and we’ll undoubtedly be under attack by these powers.

One of the most motivating things I’ve heard out of RP that seems to resonate with all people who are awake are two excerpts from his 2007 congressional speech that is going around this week.

We now live in a post-9/11 America where our government is going to make us safe no matter what it takes. We are expected to grin and bear it and adjust to every loss of our liberties in the name of patriotism and security.

Though the majority of Americans initially welcomed the declared effort to make us safe, and we are willing to sacrifice for the cause, more and more Americans are now becoming concerned about civil liberties being needlessly and dangerously sacrificed.

Time is short, but our course of action should be clear. Resistance to illegal and unconstitutional usurpation of our rights is required. Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes.

But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.
link

I can’t bring myself to vote for Romney so I fully support a 3rd party run by RP. I said from the beginning that if my guy didn’t get the nod I would fully support RP and I’m sticking to that; not because I said so but because it’s the right thing to do.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
S&F!

One of the responses to the article was really good:

william ridenour voted Undecided
One thing bothers me deeply about this article: the common misconception that Ron Paul's foreign policy is problematic. Not so. He's for strong defense, but the neocon foreign policy is not one of defense. It is one of meddling-it is hegemonic, and it is driven by wild speculation and fear-mongering. Our writer has been brainwashed by Leo Strauss and the neocons under his tutelage. (As Robert Lewis Dabney was fond of saying, "Northern conservatism never conserved anything.") With the Neocons Dabney was more the vindicated; what he spoke he spoke as an objective observer, not out of sectional bias. The Neocon foreign policy has nothing to do with conservatism, but is a mere extension of the arrogant progressivism of Woodrow Wilson. You will note Reagan wanted smaller government. But his military aggression and military expansion caused massive growth in government, making his small government rhetoric mere theory that, in practice, failed miserably. Here is the conundrum that conservative must face and resolve if they are to remain true conservatives and constitutionalists: an out of control, no limit spending, aggressive military foreign policy will serve to destroy your goals to shrink government domestically. No government in history that has shown itself to be imperialist and aggressive abroad has carried on a minimal, humble, liberty-loving domestic policy. AGGRESSION ABROAD ALWAYS LEADS TO DESPOTISM AT HOME--AND GOVERNMENT DRIVEN TERRORISM. Why do you think Oblamer wants a domestic army at his disposal---which he will get if he wins a second term? Ron Paul understands this. He sees the incoherent nature of the Neocon agenda and knows its resulting evils--because he knows man and he knows history. Those bamboozled by Neocon propaganda and their progressivism in terms of foreign policy seem not to be able to see the incoherence and self-annihilating nature of their policies. What is possible? Either a humble, non-instrusive government with a defensive foreign policy, or a despotic government with an aggressive foreign policy. To repeat: No nation in the history of the world has been humble and liberty loving domestically and imperious and hegemonic abroad: You can't have your cake and eat it to. And up to now, the hornswoggled Neocon drone heads fail to see their jingoism and foreign policy aggression make up the plague of locusts that have voraciously eaten away at American Liberty. In a phrase: I'm sick of people impugning Dr. Paul's foreign policy while calling and thinking of themselves as conservative. NO ONE who embraces, at least in substance, a foreign policy and attitude toward other nations that is consonant with Wilson is a conservative, I don't care what they say. Saying it doesn't make it so.

Those who have problems with Ron Paul's foreign policy need to understand this!

"No government in history that has shown itself to be imperialist and aggressive abroad has carried on a minimal, humble, liberty-loving domestic policy. AGGRESSION ABROAD ALWAYS LEADS TO DESPOTISM AT HOME--AND GOVERNMENT DRIVEN TERRORISM."
edit on 15-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Having personally attended one of Ron Paul's rally's here in UCLA last week, I can say that the experience is indescribable.

Mile long lines, uncontainable energy and pure pandemonium.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The most important thing that I took away from this was that there are people out there that support other candidates who do want the same things we do (for the most part) they have just watched a little too much tv but it doesn't take a whole lot to open their eyes.

top topics

join